THORN, Ethan Michael
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

THORN, Ethan Michael Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

THORN, Ethan Michael

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THORN, Ethan Michael Empty THORN, Ethan Michael

Post by Ethan Thorn Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am

THORN, Ethan Michael 2275609638_686a04dffb

Ethan Thorn
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Ethan Michael Thorn

NICKNAMES: none

ALLEGIANCE: He's in Hogwarts now but he supports the antagonists (basically death eaters and dark followers

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ether Slytherin or you decide.

WAND TYPE: 11 in ash coated with dragon scale core

PLAY BY: Hayden Christensen

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blonde and sometime brunnete

EYE COLOR: brown

HEIGHT: 6'0

BODY TYPE: Almost muscular but not quite yet

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Ethan completely hates Hogwarts uniform so if he feels like he may intentionally forget to wear it. But he'll always try to put a twist on the uniform, like pull the sleeves up and wear much jewlery in it. He may even cut pieces of the uniform off, but mostly he'd wear Hogwarts V-Necks. Outside of school he has a wide variety of clothes, he'd wear a coat, a v-neck. Basically anything he'd feel like wearing.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    + He doesn't let anyone tell him what to do (except teacher occasionally)
    + Over the years he has learned to be an awesome dueler, so he's not really one to be your foe.
    + When it comes to duel for like a life, he will show no remorse.
    + He's able to keep control

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    + Mood-Swings
    + Once he's in a rage it's hard to calm him down
    + He must take medication to calm his depression and such.

CHARACTER LIKES:
    + He loves the work of the Malfoys, they interest him. Because of most there infamous history
    + He likes to read about stories from the dark lord
    + He loves to read basically anything with crime
    + HE LOVES TO READ!!!

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    + The Potters, they ruined most of any evil's plans
    + Dumbledore, he stopped a lot of trouble
    + Any old newspaper is wildly boring to him

GOALS:
    + Cause Trouble
    + Be Evil
    + Become A Death Eater
    + Become A Dark Follower
    + It's animagus time!!

QUIRKS:
    + He likes to bite his lip a lot
    + He just likes to watch liquid drop or expand
    + He occasionally just watches the four elements

BOGGART: DA BAFTROOM, lol I mean Harry Potter

PATRONUS: none that is that powerful, but I guess torturing bugs with his father. It was a good time for Ethan because he hardly spends time with him.

DEMENTOR: The death of his father

AMORENTIA: Blood!!!!!!!

MIRROR OF ERISED: Him taking over Hogwarts

PERSONALITY: In life Ethan was often known as a bully, or refered to as "one of the popular kids". That was often true but Ethan never felt that. From elementary to his fifth year in Hogwarts, he was just a complete punk. He loved rock and all the crap, but what really made him a punk was what he used to do to children. He just continued to pester them and bother them, physically and mentally. Sometimes they felt they should stand up to Ethan, but since Ethan read many books he knew a lot of spells that he wasn't supposed to know yet. He obviously did them to wizards, not Muggles though.

But once his father died on his fifth year he realized to only bother people who were worth bothering. So people who pestered other people or just completly annoyed Ethan and he gets annoyed really quickly. Even someones voice can annoy Ethan. Before he used to be always angry and 'cause fights but now that his father's dead he learned to calm down and control himself.

If He's interested in you Ethan is quite the romantic. Through out his life he's had many relationships, so he's had past experiences. Perferably with other Slytherins.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Thaddeus Thorn

MOTHER: Samantha Thorn

SIBLING(S): nooooo

OTHER: nope

BLOOD STATUS: Muggleborn

RACE: Turned into a vampire in the start of sixth year. He asked someone so it wasn't that bad.

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class

PET(S):
    Too stupid for him

BROOMSTICK():
    nuh uhh

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    No matter what, always ALWAYS a book Very Happy

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Ethan's early years was his prime bulliying years. Since he read many books more than the other toddlers and elementary kids he was with, he got to learn much faster. How to swear, how to punch, then how to fight. Then after some time he came across a spellbook and became interested. He's never use a spell against one of the kids because he knew that was illegal. He's father encouraged hs actions because he was a death eater himself. That's why moments with his father was either rare, or the best in his life. His mother didn't care how he acted, as long as he wasn't in jail.

Hogwarts Years: When Ethan came to the school he was so unbelivably excited, he finally had the chance to use the spells he had learned against other students. Which was one of the first things he did. He got many detentions, He got straright As but his behaiviors affected his grades. More and more each year he's plans would get more devious, but it stopped for awhile in his fifth year. He's father was too old to live on and he died. Ethan felt horrible, he went into a deep depression and didn't talk to anyone. But eventually he realized you have to let things go, and that's what he did. Now he only bullies people who are worth it or just plain bother him.

But just when things started getting back to normal he faced one of his biggest foes. It was during the winter morning and Ethan decided to snoop around Hogwarts to see of there was any rumors going by. At first there was none but eventually he found one about some kid who was transferring to another school. He then realized that he never got to bully him or piss him off. So that was his plan on that day. Once he got to him, he immediatly saw all of the packed suitcases and stuff. He did some things like throw a suitcase in the fire, throw His Hogwarts books, etc. Eventually the student came in, saw it, and flew into a rage. It first started as a duel and then turned into a battle for Ethan's life. He wasn't scared Ethan was winning the duel, until his foe took out his vampire fangs. At first Ethan was startled and avoided some of his lunges but at the very end he wanted to know how it felt to be a vampire, so he allowed the student to bite him. He fell with a thud and woke up in the afternoon, as a vampire. The kid had already left so there was no consequences. Ethan can leave with being a vampire, he just has to be careful now with who he dates whether its a vampire or werewolf. Because of this experience Ethan's more alert, and learning to be a vampire took out all the worry of his father. He had officially stopped griefing because of this. Deep down, it was a blessing in disguise.

Adulthood: Have not reached yet

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Chris

RP EXPERIENCE: Hmm about like 8 years and I own my own site with over 90 forum members

HOW YOU FOUND US: I looked up best PA RP sites and yall came up

OTHER CHARACTERS:Hmm just Xem and Raynus

RP SAMPLE: Skip

Last edited by Ethan Thorn on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Number of posts : 72

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THORN, Ethan Michael Empty Re: THORN, Ethan Michael

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:59 am

Hello! Thank you for starting your app!

Of course, you need to finish, I just have a few questions.

Boggart... Why is he afraid of the potty? Is he not potty trained?

Patronus... Why is killing bugs with his dad such a fun memory? Was it killing the bugs, being with his dad? I don't understand why this memory in particular would stick out to him.

Amorentia is very distinctive in smell because each smell is different to each witch or wizard and there's usually a variety of smells. Water doesn't exactly have a smell... So... Perhaps think of things like peppermint and ink, things with more of a distinctive smell.

I'm also not sure about him being accepted as a vampire, we're pretty selective about them. Elijah will make the final call on that though.

Can't wait to see where this character goes though.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am

First Jack it's me Xem second of all. I guess I need to be more specific, HE'S NOT AFRAID OF THE BATHROOM lol, he's afraid of Potter *slaps head*

He hasn't had a lot of good memories that's why that's one of his favorite. It's mostly because of his father, y'know he did that stupid magnifliying glass thingy.

How 'bout blood Very Happy

I'ma go finish this thing
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 am

Hiya Xem. Haha

Okay well it said potty, so I thought we'd have our first student in diapers... XD

Okay, you may want to emphasize that a bit. Make sure you discuss their relationship as well.

=)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 am

Sorry for the double post but here's another thing... His name is Lupin... and yet I see no relation to any of the Lupins. And if he were a Lupin, chances are he'd be pro-Potter. If there is no reason for him to be canon Lupin he needs to be changed.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 am

Alright I changed it to Thorn, alright I think I'm done.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 am

I may be blind but you haven't said much about his vampire-ness. That's probably not a word but OH WELL! xD
I don't like vampires myself but I would more than willing to accept him if he's a Werewolf. ^.^ Lmao. That's bad. I shouldn't do that. xD But w/e. I'm biased. Just chuck in some stuff about how the bloodlust affects him, who bit him etc. Just do a nice big description of the night/day it happened and you should be good to go.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 pm

'kay I think it's worthy now.
Ethan Thorn