CAGE, Christian
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

CAGE, Christian Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

CAGE, Christian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAGE, Christian Empty CAGE, Christian

Post by Christian Cage Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 pm

CAGE, Christian 2q9c4sm

Christian Daniel Cage
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Christian Daniel Cage

NICKNAMES: Chris, Captain Charisma, Blondy

ALLEGIANCE: Nuetral (for now)

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin / Rawenclaw, if there isn't a chance to be an adult. But if there is - may be a deatheater.. or anything you suggest.

CLASSES: I don't want my character to be a student.

WAND: Oak tree, unicorn tail hair, 32 cm., intractable)

PLAY BY: WWE Superstar Christian

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blond

EYE COLOR: Brown

HEIGHT: 188 cm.

BODY TYPE: Tall. Strong. Sexy.

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Charming smile and deep brown eyes discover Christian's personality. Although his innocent look, he actually is not the angel he looks like. His body attracts women's looks and thoughts.
    Christian always wears a silver bracelet on his left arm - a gift for his 16th birthday. His dressing style includes mostly jeans and shirts. And sometimes t-shirts; no ties.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    - Christian speaks fluently 3 languages (besides english) - german, greek and spanish.
    - He loves playing quidditch in a beater or seeker position. He has a good experience as a captain of an amateur quidditch team in his early student years.
    - He loves animals - especially cats.
    - He's good at defensive spells, potions and world magic history.
    - Doesn't like babies and little kids at all. And other childish stuff.
    - Exellent memory.

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    - He often goes angry for no (or little) reason.
    - He never blushes.
    - He doesn't fall in love.
    - He is addicted to cigars.
    - Always feel when someone is lying to him (for good or bad)

CHARACTER LIKES:
    - Good listener.
    - Always thinks before speaking/doing sometnig.
    - A loyal friend to those who deserve
    - (may be more, but later)

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    - Hates babies and little kids. Teens even more. And any other childish stuff and behavior.
    - Hates muggles/muggleblood/half-blood people. He doesn't even admire all of the pure blood wizards.
    - Interested mostly in dark arts.
    - "Revenge" is his middle name.
    - (may be more, but later)

GOALS:
    - To purify the wizards' world.

QUIRKS:
    - Left handed - he does everything with his left hand - wearing his wand, eating, pointing, writting, etc.
    - Tries to make different spells better. It often ends in a bad way for him - ijnured arm/leg, blood leaking, etc.

BOGGART: Himself - poor, old and all alone.

PATRONUS: A giantic cat; Best memory - buying his first wand and broom.

DEMENTOR: Being betrayed from best friends - 7 times.

VERITASERUM: It's a secret... I'm not obligated to tell you.

MIRROR OF ERISED: To purify the world...

PERSONALITY: Almost never a good person. Selfish, sarcastic, self-confident, arrogant, ambitious. A total cleanness maniac. ALWAYS achieves his goals, no matter what it would cost him. A quarrelsome person, who disrespect people, except his friends and family. In spite of all, Christian has many useful qualities and potential.
    He NEVER lies; hates when someone is lying to him. A single man, who does NOT like serious relationships and commitments. Bad habits: smokes cigars, likes to humiliate people. Often happens to get in trouble/fight with someone, which always ends with some injuries (no matter inf in muggle fight or a duel with wands).

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Lilly Cage (59), pureblood.

MOTHER: Daniel Cage (63), pureblood.

SIBLING(S): None

OTHER: Cousins and stuff, but doesn't keep in touch with any of them.

BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood
    *didn't understant the requirement for being a pureblood one?.. Sad

RACE: Human, of course.

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S):A persian cat (Helmi); a dog - german shepherd (Dollar)

BROOMSTICK(): Yes... (in process of making up the name)

OTHER POSSESSIONS: a silvr necklace; a silver ring. really special ones.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Born and raised (till the age of 17) in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada on November 30, 1973.
    As a wild and naughty child, Christian has always broken any type of rules at home and school. Although he was very talented young wizard. He learned to do elementary kind of magic at the early age of 3 - filling his glass with water witout using a wand, doing some funny tricks to his dad and grandpa - like hiding dad's glasses and stuff like that.
    His mother has always agreed with his weird wishes. She so bad spoilt little Christian, that he wanted to get a wand at the age of 9. But he didn't.

Hogwarts Years: Not a very good student at theoretical classes (history of magic, herbology, etc.), but unbeatable in charm/duelling classes, like DADA, Transfiguration, Charm classes, etc. As a passionate quidditch player, Christian has played as a seeker and beater, in both positions doing great.
    Never been attracted to none-school activities. Always has argued with teachers and professors for no reason - just to irritate them. And ALWAYS has passed all final exams. With or without someone's help.

Adulthood: At the age of 18 Chris moves to Toronto, Ontario, where he meets his best friend - Adam C. - two guys, not interested in anything besides their own lives and careers as quidditch players. Two years after graduation Christian quits the quidditch team he plays for because of many serious injuries. He decides to dedicate his knowledge and skills to something more useful - as practicing spells anywhere, anytime, for any reason.
    At the age of 27 he moves to Tampa Florida, where he lives now. He travels a lot, mostly in Europe. Also has a small and pretty house in London's suburbs. Often stays there - mostly during spring and summer months, but it happens even in fall and winter months.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

[list][size=11]
YOUR NAME: Valya (or just Val).

RP EXPERIENCE: Over 5 years

HOW YOU FOUND US: Google, but don't remember what I've typed in.

OTHER CHARACTERS: Don't have any others.

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To improve my english, especially in writing.

RP SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

NOTA BENE! - I'm not a native english-speaking person, so I hope this will not be a problem. And sorry if I have any mistakes in writing... I'll try to catch up soon.
+ I skipped a couple of paragraphs on purpose and hope it's not a problem. I will try to add them in future while developing my character.

Last edited by Christian Cage on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

CAGE, Christian Empty Re: CAGE, Christian

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Really good so far. I like him. He's shaping up nicely. Just a couple of questions. First, if he's 38, his birth year would be 1987, yes? the year on the site is 2025. And yes, he can be an adult, and he does seem like a former Slytherin to me.

You need to give me a paragraph about his personality. Describe him to me as a person. Not just his looks. What is he like?

And lastly, since the site is set in England, it would be fine for him to have a vacation home in Tampa, but if you keep him based strictly in Florida he will have difficulty in having others to interact with. I suggest he have a home in England as well so that he has a couple of choices for rp locations.

Does that make sense?

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22241
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Ooops. My bad, sorry. ^^
Age (and year) - corrected.
Personality's paragraph - added.
Sth about England - also added.

Smile)
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

ok. much better. nice work.

We dont' normally accept apps w/o the rp sample done, but your work on the rest of your app is well done in every other respect. I will accept this.

Accepted and sorted to grads.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22241
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm working on it (the RP sample) and soon will be added. Smile