FORSTER, Kai Dominic
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

FORSTER, Kai Dominic Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

FORSTER, Kai Dominic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FORSTER, Kai Dominic Empty FORSTER, Kai Dominic

Post by Kai Forster Sat May 05, 2012 5:05 am

FORSTER, Kai Dominic Milesmcmillan-exclusive1

KAI DOMINIC FORSTER
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Kai Dominic Forster

NICKNAMES:

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin, Ravenclaw

CLASSES: Charms and DADA

WAND: Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, 10 Inches, Flexible

PLAY BY: Miles McMillan

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black

EYE COLOR: Brown

HEIGHT: 6'2"

BODY TYPE: Slender

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Kai has black hair which he usually wears down and never really pays much attention to whether it looks good or not. Despite not paying much attention to his hair, he definitely does care about his apperance, often wearing expensive and stylish clothes. Sometimes he wears suits, but usually Kai prefers to wear what he thinks of as 'casual clothes' but are in fact designer sweaters, jeans, shoes and scarves. Darker clothes are his favourite, though on occasion he has been known to wear a white shirt, just for a bit of contrast. There's a pale purple scar on the inside of Kai's left forearm which starts at his elbow and wraps around his arm, ending on the back of his hand.

PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS:
    Can remain calm and composed under pressure.
    Never gives up, no matter what the odds.
    Quick reflexes.

BAD TRAITS:
    Extremely honest.
    Loses his temper easily.
    Lacks caution and ignores warnings.

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Cats.
    Girls.
    Ice cream.

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Flying.
    Quidditch.
    Immaturity.

GOALS:
    Win a duel against the Minister of Magic.

QUIRKS:
    Twirls his wand around with his fingers, similar to how you would do with a pencil.

BOGGART: Becoming poor / Losing his wealth.

PATRONUS: Spending a summer with his father.

DEMENTOR: Losing a duel in front of his parents.

VERITASERUM: He struggles with reading and usually only pretends to read.

MIRROR OF ERISED: A genuine friend.

PERSONALITY: Kai is a guy who keeps to himself and doesn't like to get involved in business that doesn't directly affect or benefit him. Due to his extreme honesty, Kai says things that are quite often taken as insults, causing him to struggle making friends. Though he doesn't let it show outwardly, on ths inside this lack of friends confuses and saddens him. His honesty isn't the only thing that holds him back in the socalising department; a fiery temper and awful jealousy are two personality traits that are no doubt results of his upbringing in a wealthy family where if you want something, you get it, no questions asked.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: John Forster, age 47, has a high-paying job in the Ministry of Magic, though the specifics of the job were never explained to Kai.

MOTHER: Lorraine Forster, age 43, is unemployed but spends a lot of time away from her family. The reason she gives for this is needing 'time to herself', but there are suspicions that this isn't the case at all.

SIBLING(S): None.

OTHER: None.

BLOOD STATUS: I'd prefer to play him as a Pureblood, but if I have to be a Half-Blood then I understand.

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S):
    None

BROOMSTICK():
    None

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    A school uniform, some jewellery, a photo of his parents and some of his regular clothing.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Kai spent all of his childhood at his family's mansion. The mansion was located in the countryside with no other houses around for a few miles, this meant that Kai was never given the opportunity to make any friends his own age. With his father busy and his mother constantly taking her 'breaks', he never really got a chance to see much of his parents either. As a substitute, Kai began to speak to the staff that maintained the mansion and, being the son of their employer, they all treated him with great respect. A private tutor provided Kai's education at the mansion before he attended Hogwarts. Upon learning that he would be leaving his home to go to Hogwarts, Kai was at first nervous but was later comforted by the staff who reassured him and stated that he would make a lot of friends and was sure to become a star pupil.

Hogwarts Years: When Kai first entered Hogwarts, he expected his fellow students to treat him with the same amount of respect that he had received from the staff at the mansion. Of course, this wasn't the case. While he wasn't bullied, he certainly wasn't liked and made no friends during his time at Hogwarts. Spending a lot of time alone, Kai began to get jealous of his classmates and their ability to make friends so easily. Whenever he tried, he'd always say the wrong thing, usually making enemies. Very rarely, however, Kai would talk to girls and attempt to flirt with them. Relatinoships were had, but they never lasted long. Kai loved Hogwarts for the education it provided, but hated living with so many people.

Adulthood: Hasn't happened yet.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Pasta

RP EXPERIENCE: I roleplayed on a San Andreas: Multiplayer server for several months where I learnt pretty much everything I know about how to roleplay.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Molly.

OTHER CHARACTERS: None.

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To have fun.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Kai Forster
Kai Forster

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

FORSTER, Kai Dominic Empty Re: FORSTER, Kai Dominic

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 05, 2012 5:25 am

Hm...he's reading a lot more like a ravenclaw to me than a slytherin. did you prefer to make him a slytherin--because that might take a bit of polishing to make him a slytherin.

or--if you're good with him how he is, i think he'd work well in ravenclaw.

i can also see, with some tweeking that he might fit in gryffindor as well.

thoughts?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Forster Sat May 05, 2012 5:36 am

Can you please explain which aspects would need to be edited to make him more suitable for Slytherin?
Kai Forster
Kai Forster

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 pm

hm...his extreme honesty is much more typical of a gryffindor. however, i got the idea that perhaps you were trying to express that perhaps he was at times a bit brutal with his own opinions. Now thats a different matter. But honesty, as a whole, doesn't always work well for a slytherin. give some thought to that. their biggest motivation is preserving the traditional way of life, and if they have to perhaps not be 100% straight up honest with that, it generally isn't a moral dilemma for a slytherin. they have no problem presenting a lie and making it look like their version of the truth. am i making sense?

as for the pureblood/halfblood thing, why not try a twist on it? he does need to be halfblood since he is not a canon, but...you could have the family living as purebloods and saying they're purebloods when they're really halfbloods b/c they're ashamed they're not purebloods.

one of the most important values for his family to have is tradition. they need to believe in "old fashioned, conservative" wizarding values. consider lucius malfoy. he didn' consider himself evil. he merely believed that things should be done the way they always were--with pureblood wizards--because thats the way it always had been done. perhaps kai's family is a family of old money, with old values and he comes from generations of slytherins, etc. etc.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun May 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Honesy could work well if they were brutal with their honesty.. .he could be blunt and say mean things that he belives are true..
so i personaly think this a good quality for a slythiren.. if everyone thinks they can trust him then he could do what every he wants and they would never suspect him.. he could be the ultimate murder wepon
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Molly is quite the recruiter.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Blackburn Mon May 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Well... What can I say? I disappear for 7 months, and come back with friends, you love it secretly XD
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I do. Because I tell Jess it's all thanks to me. Jess owes me, so I am secretly the ruler of this site. MWAHAHA
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 08, 2012 12:48 am

Alright, Kai. Based on your pm to me, I'll accept him. And, yes, I will make him a Slytherin.

I'll have him sorted in a moment.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Forster Tue May 08, 2012 1:10 am

Many thanks, Khaat.