MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia Empty MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia Yoona8

Cecilie Emilia Montez
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Cecilie Emilia Montez

NICKNAMES: CeCe, Cemi, Em, Emili, Lie. Most of time just CeCe or Cece.

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor

CLASSES: DADA, Charms, Potions, Transfiguration.

WAND: Ebony, Unicorn, 10 3/4 inches, Slightly Springy.

PLAY BY: Im Yoona

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

EYE COLOR: Brown

HEIGHT: 5'6"

BODY TYPE: Thin

GENERAL APPEARANCE: She has long dark brown hair, what is curly most of times and also brown eyes. She is quite short and thin girl.

She likes wear everything what suits her and likes. At school she wears uniform most of times, but when she has free time you can see her wear mostly dresses and skirts. She wears jeans and other pants barely, she doesn't hate these but she likes dresses and skirts more. She would like to wear all the time high heels because she thinks she is too short so apparently she has to wear

PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS:

• Friendly
    • Calm
    • Trustful
    • Loyal
    • Brave
    • Even Smart
    • Patient

BAD TRAITS:

• Doesn't show her feeling all the time
    • Hate criticism
    • Can be mean too sometimes. Only then when people are mean with her.

CHARACTER LIKES:

• Reading books
    • Strawberries
    • Chocolate
    • Sleeping
    • Rain
    • Good grades

CHARACTER DISLIKES:

• Spiders
    • Bad grades
    • Criticism

GOALS:

• Graduate Hogwarts with good grades.
    • Have her own family one day.

QUIRKS:

• Sometimes she bits her cheeks.

BOGGART: Being alone.

PATRONUS: Getting a cat, who she named Celly, when she was 13.

DEMENTOR: She lost her dog named Nessa, she died because she was already very old, it was her mothers originally.

VERITASERUM: She would like to have more friends and one day even a boyfriend.

MIRROR OF ERISED: She wants to be like her mother, who is good witch and also is good mother to her children.

PERSONALITY: She is very friendly and kind young girl, she can be mean also too, but it only then when people are mean with her. She is very friendly with people who she even doesn't know. She likes help other peoples when they are in trouble, so she is very helpful too. She likes to help people but same time mostly when she needs help there is no one most of times. CeCe doesn't show her feeling and emotions very easily, no one doesn't know why, even her. It have been already years. She can be very brave. She likes do try always new things. If you know her then you can trust her always she is very loyal to his friends but Cece now anymore doesn't trust people anymore that easily.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Micheal Montez 38

MOTHER: Cecilia Montez 37

SIBLING(S):
    Little Sister: Carola Andrea Montez 10
    Little Brother: Carlos Sander Montez 10

OTHER: Aunts, Uncles and their children and so on.

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood. (Her mother is witch)

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class

PET(S): Cat named Celly.

BROOMSTICK(): Nimbus 2010.

OTHER POSSESSIONS: -

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years:  She was born in Korea, Seoul. She used to live there until she was 5, then they moved to London. Same year her mother Cecilia gave birth to her sister and brother (Twins Carola and Carlos). She gets along with her sister and brother very well, it doesn't matter that they have 5 years difference. When she was 11 she got accepted to Hogwarts and she came to study here magic. Actually her mother never didn't tell here before her 11 birthday that she is witch. If she heard it first time, then she didn't believed it but sooner she began to believe it.

Hogwarts Years: She has been very good student all these 4 years. These year it's her 5th year to go this school. She has always been had good grades and she hopes these year it will be the same. She actually made some friends here already. Now she even hopes that her NEWT will go good.

Adulthood: Haven't graduated school yet and is not adult yet either.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Krissu. (Not my real name, it's my nickname)

RP EXPERIENCE: Em... 4 and half months but yeah my native language is not English, so all this is little bit different to me.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Someone told me about it.

OTHER CHARACTERS: None

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: I want to graduate in Hogwarts and also i want improve my English writing skills.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Cecilie Montez on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia Empty Re: MONTEZ, Cecilie Emilia

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm, just a member, but I've noticed something the Admin will point out. For your image, if you go on to a website called imageshack, make an account. And save the picture you want to show us. Then upload the pic to the website. When it's uploaded there will be some links, copy the second one. And finally they'll be a pic icon on the top of your bar when you go to post along with emoticons,colours etc. Click on it, and put the link between the ] and the other [
Hope this helps!
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Oh okay but i don't need do it anymore. I just changed my picture already, now it should show it.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh, ok cool Wink
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Welcome to PA! I'm Khaat, and I"m one of the admins here. Give a yell if you need help with anything.

Your character looks fine. We have other members who do not have English as a first language, and some of them joined for the reasons you did. I think you'll find friends here.

Anyway, I'll accept your character. accepted and sorted into gryffindor
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22241
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top