Is it A sharp or B flat?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is it A sharp or B flat? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is it A sharp or B flat?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? Empty Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:00 pm

The music thrummed all around him like a heart beat he knew and was familiar with his eyes were closed as he sat in a small booth off to one side of the leaky. He'd just finished his set and now just relaxed , as he always did after a hard set. His foot tapped away to the beat one hand resting on his bent knee his foot resting on a chair he'd pulled over the other one rested under him. It was a strange seating position but he was comfortable, his hair fell over his face as he gently bobbed to the sounds he heard around him. He was soon wondering where his little brother was though as he'd expected him over and hour ago. He did know though that it was hard to get out of school at such short notice but he wanted to show him his new pad.

He'd moved closer to the school to be closer to Danny and was surprised to get this gig. It was long paying and long standing too he would work evenings and some week ends. Best thing was he could see his brother as much as he wanted and his place had a spare room for Danny when he wanted to stay over.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? Empty Re: Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Danny walked into the Leaky Cauldron and nodded at his brother. He was glad Austin was so close now a days, especially with all the drama that he needed advice on. He gestured for him to come over when he could. He needed to talk to his brother about Mia. Mia... Mia mia mia mia. Her name was like music to his ears. Speaking of music, his brother had began playing and he listened closely. He smiled as the music spread cross the room, like magic of its own kind. He smiled and just listened to the notes and the melodies of his brothers music
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Vanessa entered the leaky cauldron wearing a purple tank top and a pair of black jeans and a pair of white heels on her feet. She smiled as she walked through the pub and sat down. She noticed a few students and a few adults in the pub and smiled at one of her pupils, Danny Sinclair. Danny smiled and waved at her before turning his attention back to the musician. She smiled softly as her eyes landed on the musician as well. He was quite cute and it made her blush a bit. She bit her lip as she ordered a drink for herself and sent one over to him
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Austin finished his set and looked around the room he saw his brother and smiled " Hey Bro!" he called out and jumped down to walk over placing his guitar down between his thighs to hold it up while he lightly slapped Danny's shoulder.

"So you like the sounds?" he asked " this is my new work place, neat hey." he chuckled and caught the eyes of a young woman not far from him.he could not help but smile as the bar man gave him a drink before he'd even ordered " who?" he asked and he pointed to the woman.

Picking up the glass he raised it to her and motioned for her to come stand by them. " Names Austin, thanks for the drink, maybe you'd let me buy you one in return..ow that's Danny, my brother, my..little brother." He said teasingly to him
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Danny smiled and hugged his brother, "Im glad you are so much closer now. I need to speak to you about something. Its about Mia, the girl you met the other day. I really like her and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I dont know how to ask her." He said nervously. Just then, the barkeep gave his brother a drink and pointed to... Professor Di Angelo! SOon, his professor was coming over to them and standing by them, "Hello Austin. Hi Danny. Hope youre getting your homework done in time for tomorrows lesson." She said with a soft smile on her lips. "As for a drink, I would love one."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Austin chuckled at his brothers words "Come on bro, just be yourself , your good at that." He told him and smiled at the professor. He could not help laugh at her words to Danny about his home work." Ow, I think he will be if this Mia" he said her name in a sappy way"..is with him." he said teasingly.

"So miss..." He asked "Di Angelo, is there a first name?" He asked taking a drink of his drink. "so did you like the tunes?" He asked " I play here every evening except Sundays." He said then looked at her style, he gave a smile as he liked what he saw and could not help the soft "nice" that slipped out his mouth.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Danny blushed and nodded, "Yes ma'am." He glared at his brother for the way he said Mias name and kicked him in the shin, softly of course as not to cause too much pain. He stood there awkwardly and sighed. Tessa giggled softly at the awkwardness that was young Daniel at the moment, "Nice to hear Danny. And for the record, I think you and young Miss Mia would make a marvelous couple. Very cute." Tessa was a big fan of love, and she seeked it very much for herself. "Tessa. My name is Tessa." She pushed her hair back and blushed at the soft word that escaped his lips
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 pm

At Tessa saying his brother and Mia would make a cute couple he laughed and looked at his brother " I said the same thing to you bro" he said trying to ignore the slight but not uncomfortable pain he had in his shin.

He heard her say her first name and still smiled " Tessa that's a..a.. nice name." He flustered now he frowned that was not like him at all. He pulled himself together and looked at his brother hoping he'd not heard his slight fumble of words.

"So what brought you to the Leaky tonight?" he asked "total and utter lack of anything else to do?" he asked.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Danny blushed even more and quickly gathered his things, "I better head back to the castle. Its almost time for curfew." He hugged his brother goodbye and made a hasty exit from the pub. Tessa smiled softly and laughed at Dannys quick exit, "I guess he is not used to seeing a professor outside of the class room." He smiled and took a seat. She smiled even more when Austin got all tripped up and flustered. It was quite adorable, "Thank you. My family is Italian, so we have Italian based names. My birth name is Theresa, but I go by Tessa. My sister is Vanessa and my brother is Luca."
Danny Sinclair
Danny Sinclair
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Austin laughed as he brother beat an hasty retreat and shook his head " nope I don't think he does." he said as he chuckled at her words. he turned to look at Tessa and smiled "Beautiful name, I'm just Austin" he said and noticed his booth was still empty " can we sit I'm getting rather stared at and you glared at by those girls over there " he said motioning to a group of three girls stood not far from them.

He walked over to the booth and placed down his drink sitting only once she had done so. " you still didn't answer my question of what brought you here tonight?"
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top