Taemin Lee
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taemin Lee Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taemin Lee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taemin Lee Empty Taemin Lee

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Out Of Character:
Name: Aaishah
Nicknames:
How you found Potter's Army: Jemma :p
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Nope
Anything else: Obsessive

In Character

Name: TaeMin Lee
Nicknames: Min
Year AND Age: 15 + 5th
Preferred houses (state 2): Slytherin, Gryffindor
Birthday: July 08
Blood Status: pure blood

Height: 175cm
Hair: black but I dye it brown and orangy
Eye colour: blackish
Skin: Korean :p
Build: uhh? athletic
Other distinguishing features: amazing hair

Personality: I used to be very stubborn, reckless, short-tempered,, strong-willed, witty, cynical, and sarcastic. However most people never see this anymore as I've turned into a really quiet person who only talks when I really have to I also attempt to maintain a detached and "cool" image and claim to not care about what other people think about me. Nowadays I seem more serene and apathetic and act calmly towards other people. I find it hard to control my laughter though. I’m pretty lazy and finds a lot of people annoying, prefer not to duel [depending on mood] despite me always getting into arguments but when I do have to fight I’m pretty smart I like to think. But I’d rather not bother trying to fight useless people. Really protective over little sister and mother. My personality contradicts itself a lot aswell - it really depends on the situation and whether I'm with people I know well or not.
Skills: my wand can turn into a sword and apparating at super speed
Weaknesses: food, short temper, extremely sarcastic, and hates most people.
Dislikes: people who are annoying and always upbeat and overly happy
Motto: ‘Die before being killed'
Family Information: Mother, little sister, older brother
Background: Came from a small village that got attacked when Voldemort first came to power. Hates the term pure blood – no one’s ever equal but why base stuff on blood? When I was about 13 my dad left to join the Voldemort [coward]; he’s now in the inner circle. Brother left because he couldn’t take the shame – currently tracking him down.
Short Roleplay:
TaeMin lied down on his bed, just another troublesome day where everyone’s just being annoying for no reason. As his head hit the pillow he remembered that he should check up on his mother and sister, since his father and brother ‘died’ there’s been no one to look after them. Just as he was about to leave the dorms he heard a voice; a voice that he’d only ever heard once before; one that he would never be able to forgive.

Last edited by TaeMin Lee on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Taemin Lee Empty Re: Taemin Lee

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Accepted!
Sorted into Slytherin.

Notes: Nicknames = Aaishadow, Aaish, Aaishahahahaha...(etc.), Aaieysha (no idea how to spell it, pronounced eye-ee-shah), & such. PS Aaishah pronounced = eye-shah.

Taemin Lee Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Taemin Lee Empty Re: Taemin Lee

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 pm

I officially hate you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum