Sylvester Shadows -Completed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sylvester Shadows -Completed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sylvester Shadows -Completed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sylvester Shadows -Completed Empty Sylvester Shadows -Completed

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Jacob
How you found Potter's Army: A long time ago due to a group of friends.
Any other characters on Potter's Army:Yes. Topher Stockley

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Sylvester Shadows -Completed Cloaked%20figure
Name: Sylvester Shadows
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 22
Birthday: October 17
Preferred houses: Ex-house=Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Faceless pic on google lol

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: About 6'4"
Hair: Although he is not old, Sylvester has medium length straight silver hair.
Eye colour: Purple
Skin: Light Tan
General Appearance: Sylvester appears as a creep. I hate to admit it. He is tall and slender, and hardly ever seen out of his cloak, which is gray, to show that he is neither good or evil. He tends to be at the back of the scene.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:Wandless Magic, Animigamous(SP), Telepathy
Weaknesses: Muggle Studies, Loyalty to anone but himself, Public Speaking
Dislikes: Professors, Muggles, Cats
Motto: "I only trust myself, because I know no one like I know myself."
General Personality: Sylvester in considered chaotic neutral. Chaotic because he conforms to no set group. He is neither evil, nor is he good. He will help the evil or the good for his own personal benifit, not because he feels sorrow or sympathy. He is nice, don't get me wrong. He won't kill for the sake of something to do. But he wouldn't stop a murder from happening. Unless he could gain from it.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Father-Eugene Shadows-DECEASED. Mother-Pamela Shadows-DECEASED
Childhood: As a child, Sylvester was a bit of a loner. He had his friends, but they preferred to stick together.Sylvester never really showed it to the world, but his parents meant the world to him. He may have been young, but Sylvester did do a lot with his parents for a kid his age. They would picnic together, watch muggle movies together, every thing most little kids do with their parents, he did. When he was 11, a month before he left u Hogwarts, his parents were murdered by a peseant who was hungry. Sylvester was deveasteated. His first year at Hogwarts had quite a bit of sorrow in it.
Hogwarts: Hogwarts went by at a normal pace for Sylvester. He enjoyed learning the material, but he hated most professors. There were a few who were like him, quiet an observant. Detentions were not uncommon for Sylvester. Since he did not get along with the professors, he would often back talk, or disobey. Since he was a smart kid, he would often correct his professors. Some professors, however, noticed his smarts, and enjoyed having him in class. He wasn't much of a ladies man, since he was kind of creepy, but in his sixth year he finally got a date with a girl, whom he would later marry. Her name, at the time, was Griselda Verchucci.
Adulthood: Sylvester was married two years after graduation. They got an apartment when they were first married, since they could not afford a house. Later, after saving up money, the purchased a house in North West london. He never really held a steady job after graduation. He was never poor, but never rich either. He would do small jobs secretly for the Order or the Death Eaters. He had fun seeing the development of the two groups, and how they worked. If it ever came down to war between the two, Sylvester planned on disappearing before either could contact him. His wife felt the same way about the Order and Death Eaters, but she did hold a job as a Wandmaker.

Last edited by Sylvester Shadows on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sylvester Shadows -Completed Empty Re: Sylvester Shadows -Completed

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Can I get some more Childhood, Hogwarts, and Adulthood

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Sylvester Shadows -Completed Empty Re: Sylvester Shadows -Completed

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Okay, there you go.