SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN Empty SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:39 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Andrian
How you found Potter's Army: SUE MALFOY
Any other characters on Potter's Army:ANDRIAN AND NATHAN

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN 53998
Name: Dale O'Brian
Race: Human
Blood Status: Muggle
Year AND Age: 25 - SEAL
Preferred houses:NONE
Canon or Original: ORIGINAL
Play-by: Johnny Messner

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Tall
Hair: One small mohawk in front of him
Eye colour: Black
Skin: Fair
General Appearance:

Dale (Jason) O'brian is big and muscular, he has a nice, short hair but was shaved into a small mohawk since he joined the army (SEAL). He has a tatoo on his neck and he also has blue eyes.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:

Sneaking
Sniping

Weaknesses: (Minimum 3. List form is fine.)
Girls
Music
Motorcycle
Dislikes:

Motto: n/a
General Personality:

Dale have a slight humour in him, he cares about everybody arounds him. He will do anything to protect them. He is loyal, understanding, merciful but kills them if it was a life or death situatuon. He is quite most of the time, which helps me get through the forest more easily.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: (List form is fine - immediate family is fine, unless other relatives are important to your character.)
Childhood:
Adulthood: (One paragraph - only if your character is graduated.)

Short Roleplay: (Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.)

Last edited by Andrian J. Potter on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN Empty Re: SERGENTS DALE O'BRIAN

Post by Darren Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 am

Accepted.

Though you should write an adult history..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum