Even Burbin
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Even Burbin Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Even Burbin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Even Burbin Empty Even Burbin

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Emily
How you found Potter's Army:
Any other characters on Potter's Army: this is my 4th
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
[imp] http://18.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqf6nyNMQE1qa4p16o1_400.jpg[/img]
Name: Even Bruin
Race: human
Blood Status: half blood
Year AND Age: drop out 16
Preferred houses: drop out
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: Oliver Sykes

A P E A R A N C E
Height: tallish skinny
Hair: Black longer
Eye color: Brown
Skin: white
General Appearance: Even has Brown eyes and long black hair. He has multiple tattoos with he uses to express himself. Like his name he looks and is unusual. Not only is he gay but he looks it. He looks as confident as he is and doesn’t let what people say about his looks get him down. (55 words))

P E R S O N AN L I T Y
Skills: singing. Flying defense against the dark arts
Weaknesses: hot guys, school positions
Dislikes: mean people school and positions
Motto: I’m losing my F*** Mind
General Personality: even is easily annoyed by people. When he sees a hot guy he can’t help but want to be with him he sings what he believes in and fallows his heart (which isn’t always reliable) he’ll always be there to help the ones in need. Even Loves hanging out with his friends and going out on Friday nights when he doesn’t have a sensor of something to sing for. He laughs every time the muggles make a rumor of him going back to rehab when he had never gone before and had never done drugs. They made him look like this bad guy that mothers didn’t like and fathers wanted to kill but even was completely the opposite. Loving his life when he wasn’t surrounded by the war (128words)

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: all His father a muggle was in a car crash and die leveing evens mom to kill herself and even in an emotional state.
Childhood: Evens parents had left him in a very emotional state. He didn’t really have any friends and he never went out cutting himself. And moping about, He dropped out of school because he was a lot like hermine and vary smart. He new almost evry thing they would teach him in the next two years in Hogwarts. His parent’s death is what made him and emo. Singer. (68 words)
Hogwarts: Even went to Hogwarts until his 6th year then dropped out to work in the muggle world singing. he wanted to get away from the magicl world and make a successful carrer in the muggle world. With out The war between Voldamort and everyone who was not on his side. Eve wanted nothing more than to forget about what magic was in his blood he just wanted to be alone with his music everyone always wanting to be his friend and living with them wafting them to wonder when the next time he would go to rehab again. (101 words)
Adulthood: not graduated

Short Role-play: (Whatever your normal role-play length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.) not my first character

okay its been redone 4 times and all the paragrahs are over 50 words

Last edited by Even Burbin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Even Burbin Empty Re: Even Burbin

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 pm

You need to write more for general personalitty, childhood and hogwarts..
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm

umm according to the rules and the app tamplet they only need to be a paragraph with would be 50 words but i guess ill add more any way
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Emily, all of the history in here is copied pretty much word for word from your other character Edward Collins. Please can you make all of your character unique!

Also, no more drop outs after this please, three should be fine Smile.

Even Burbin Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 pm

okay jemma but seeing as i don't like parents or school none of my characters will be in school or have parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 pm

That isn't the problem. It's that you copy-pasted it word for word. It needs to be different. Also, if their parents have died, that is going to really affect someone. Like if your parents were killed, it would change you as a person. So that needs to be included.

Basically what I meant was re-write it so that it's different, as making the same character again and again is pointless. The childhood was the main problem. Also maybe expand on how Even has no family affects him now?

Also can you add bold tags around 'Name:' etc. ([b*]Name:[/b*] without the *s), please!

Even Burbin Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 pm

and i didn't copy and paste i had edwards app saved on microsoft word
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:53 pm

ACCEPTED and sorted into DROP-OUTS.

I'm accepting it, yay! Thanks for the edits though, really appreciated. Remember I said no more drop outs after this. I'm honestly surprised that you don't find it boring only having people out of school, but that's your choice.

Even Burbin Qw9nLyk

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum