MALFOY, Suzannah
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MALFOY, Suzannah Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MALFOY, Suzannah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MALFOY, Suzannah Empty MALFOY, Suzannah

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Kellie
How you found Potter's Army: forumotion, "roleplay/ harry potter"
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Julia Traverse
Have your read the Plot?: durrrr (;
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes, yes I have

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
MALFOY, Suzannah Hayden10
Name: Suzannah Malfoy
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 16 and 6th year
Preferred houses: Slytherin
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: Hayden Panettiere

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Short, arond 5"2
Hair: Blonde, wavy
Eye colour: blueish green
Skin: golden tan
General Appearance: Suzannah is a tall, tanned, blonde girl, who takes great pride in her appearence and spends most of her time taking care of herself. Appearence is very important to Suzannah, as she considered herself the "most-beautiful" in her family. She looks a lot like her mother, but also has many individual features; when people look at her, they don't usually assume that she is a Malfoy until they get to know her.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: intelligence, beauty, stating her opinion
Weaknesses: being nice a lot, good deeds, being talked-down to
Likes: being the center of attention, giving her opinion, being a Malfoy
Dislikes: mud-bloods, bad-hair days, "fake" people
Motto: none
General Personality: Suzannah is an average rich, daddy's girl- she loves to spend money and be the best at everything. She isn't very conceited, but she does know she's very beautiful, but doesn't rub it in girls' faces. In the place of being conceited, she is very rude to people, and loves to state her opinion and her opinion only. If something doesn't go her way, she gets very upset, and tries her hardest to get her way.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Suzannah is a true Malfoy, and grew up with her family in her manor. Her parents are Draco and Astoria Malfoy, and her siblings include Rosalie and Scorpius Malfoy. However, Suzannah is a lot like her grandfather, Lucius Malfoy, as she is a true follower of the Dark Lord, and is devoted to the Death Eaters. Unlike her brother, Scorpius, Suzannah is very evil and wishes for the return of the Dark Lord. Suzannah is very proud of her family, and how successful they had become, and, despite being evil, she loves her family and will do anything for any one of them.
Childhood: Suzannah grew up in the Malfoy Manor as a follower of Lord Voldemort. And, up until her first year at Hogwarts, she was a very fun-loving and kind young girl- everyone always wanted to be around her. But when she went to Hogwarts, she saw how people would take advantage of her, and started to take it out on anyone and everyone. When she first became a Death Eater it became even worse. She considered all of the possibilites if she was evil and respected the Dark Lord, she could become the Head Death Eater, just like her grandfather, and her name could go in history... right next to His'. (sorry, I stole that last bit from Sandra X] )
Hogwarts: As much as Suzannah hated school, she was very smart and had excellent grades, unlike most of her family members. She is very popular and is truly a social butterfly, having many, many friends. Most of her friends were Slytherins, but she also had many other friends from other houses, including Gryffindor's, Suzannah has no problem with Gryffindor's at all... well, the one's that stay on her good side, at least. Despite her good grades, she has been famous for skipping classes if she was too tired or just flat-out did not want to go.

Short Roleplay: Julia smiled as wide as she could when she saw Elijah walk through the doors. He looked so handsome in his suit, and he looked very clean and tidy, something she didn't see often on Eli. He was like her brother, and she loved him, but he looked so wonderful tonight, almost ten times better-looking than half the other boys in the room. Julia could tell that Elijah knew that she was pissed. Not only was she pissed at Melanie, but she was also upset with Scorpius. He could have at least said something to Melanie or imply for her to stay back a little. When Elijah made it over to the table, he commented on her dress in the heaviest french accent she's ever heard. Julia could tell that Eli was trying to make Scorpius jealous, because she knew that Eli would never treat her in the actual "girlfriend" way, they were too close for that.

She held back from giggling as Elijah kissed her hand, "Porquoi, je vous remercie monsieur." she grinned. Julia spun with him and smiled as he kissed her cheek and whispered something into her ear and chuckled. She kissed his cheek also and whispered: "I'll try not to let that bombshell ruin my night, he's paying more attention to her than he is to me..." She pulled away and held on to his arm, looking down at the trio.

Julia had looked at Melanie with a disgusting look, just to emphasize that she clearly did not like her at all. Melanie was nothing to Julia, and if Scorpius chose her over Rose or Julia or whoever else he had his eye on.. well, that's his own fault. She held back a smile as Elijah put emphasis on the word "date", quite clearly, Scorpius hadn't been paying much attention to that. Julia knew that her and Scorpius were going as friends, but even then he wasn't treating her as a friend. He simply complimented on her dress then immediately started talking to Melanie when she walked over. "I'll be back, though" She stated, making sure that Melanie still understood that Scorpius was her date for the evening.
(I stole that from Julia obviously)
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

MALFOY, Suzannah Empty Re: MALFOY, Suzannah

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Alright accepted and sorted into SLYTHERIN!!
Awesome app by the way! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

MALFOY, Suzannah Empty Re: MALFOY, Suzannah

Post by Alana York Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm

thanks Mari Very Happy
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate