WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald Empty WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 am

[quote="Keegan Finch-Fletchley"]O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Keegan
How you found Potter's Army: Sophia told me about it, she's my best friend in RL plus I have a another character on here!
Any other characters on Potter's Army: yes Keegan Finch-Fletchley
Have your read the Plot?: Yes I have
Have your read the Must read threads?: Indeed

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald 300_118802
Name: Hugo Ronald Weasley
Nickname: Hugs (but only by his mother, Rose and his friends)
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 2nd and 12
Preferred houses: Gryffindor
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: Rupert Grint
A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Hugo is very tall for his age and stands about 5'3 in height.
Hair: Hugo has short red hair that usually always spiked for that's his favorite style to wear it in.
Eye colour: blueish-green, but mainly always blue but goes green when he's mad or something didn't go his way.
Skin: white, with alittle tan but not much
General Appearance: Hugo is down right a splitting image of his farther when he was young. Hugo has short red spiky hair and blue eyes just like his farther. Hugo weighs close to 100 pounds or more and is 5'3 in height which is alittle tall for his age but he got that from his farther. Hugo cares very much about his appearance and spends alot of time grooming himself. On holidays or on weekends Hugo wears normal muggle clothing which ranges from casual to normal clothing. Hugo isn't picky about what colors he wears as long as it isn't to girly. On school days he wears his normal Gryffindor robe like anyone else would do that's in Gryffindor.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: quidditch (keeper, got it from his farther), DADA, being loyal
Weaknesses: Potions, his temper, gets jealous easily
Dislikes: Potions, rude people, snobs, evil Slytherins, books, homework, studying
Motto: "Life is a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead sometimes you follow!"
General Personality: Hugo is very out-going and a very down to earth type of guy who loves adventures. Although Hugo is very stubborn and very hot tempered he can be very kind and sweet guy very much like his farther. Hugo does tend to get very easily jealous about alot of things but he tries his best not to let it bug him. Hugo is a very smart boy but he's to lazy to put himself out there for he hates reading and studying for it's just a waste of time. Hugo is very brave and very loyal and will stand up for anything he believes in, which causes him trouble at times.

Although Hugo is very trusting and will never tell secret you told him for he will take it to the grave with him. Hugo is alittle troubler maker and is pretty much always causing trouble and in detentions which leads his sister bailing him out at times. Hugo is very witty and very funny and will make you laugh even when your sad. But he can be very open minded and speak his mind which also leads him to trouble.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Ronald (Ron) Weasly(39)-Farther, Hermione (Granger) Weasley(39)-mother, Rose Weasley(16)-sister
Childhood:Hugo was born by Ron and Hermione Weasley Dec 31st on a cold wintery new years eve at 11:45 at night. Hugo grew up knowing his parents were witches and wizards and knowing he was a wizard for his parents done magic around him at times. When Hugo was little he was sent to a muggle school to learn muggle education much to his farther dismay he agreed. Hugo's years in muggle schooling didn't go well for he was always in trouble or in trouble for something he didn't do like breaking a window when he mad. Like his sister Rose, he was expelled from his muggle Private school and was home schooled by his mother until last year when he was accepted into Hogwarts.
Hogwarts: Hugo was accpeted into Hogwarts last year and was sorted into Gryffindor like his mother and farther for his bravery. Although the sorting hat found it hard to sort him, the hat finally decided on Gryffindor for it found more bravery in him then anything. Hugo's first year was hard for him, for he kept getting lost in the castle which meant he was late for his classes. Hugo manged to pass his first year with fair grades which lead him to his second year. Now in his second year, he hopes to try out for the Gryffindor team as Keeper and make his farther and mother proud.
Adulthood: Skip! Wink

Short Roleplay: skip! Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald Empty Re: WEASLEY, Hugo Ronald

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Sure thing accepted & sorted into GRYFFINDOR!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top