CALLOW, Alexa
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

CALLOW, Alexa Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

CALLOW, Alexa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CALLOW, Alexa Empty CALLOW, Alexa

Post by Alexa Callow Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Nick
How you found Potter's Army: dont remember
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Nick Potter
Have your read the Plot?: Im not sure (Yes)
Have your read the Must read threads?: Possibly (Yes)

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
CALLOW, Alexa Ruby006
Name: Alexa Callow
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Year AND Age: 17, 7th year
Preferred houses: Gryiffndor or hufflepuff I want Gryiffndor for this character though
Canon or Original: Orginal
Play-by: Alexa Vega

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'4
Hair: Curly Blonde
Eye colour: brown
Skin: Caucasion
General Appearance: Alexa is Curly haird and blonde color her hair used to be brown but as she got older it turned blonde. Alexa got her brown eyes fom her father who got it from his mom. Alexa always dresses either fashionablly or casually.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Alchmy (Potions)
Transfiguration
Raising aimals
Weaknesses:
DADA
COMC
Herbolgy
Boys (You dont know how it pains me to make this lol)
Herblogy (Even though she isnt good at it)
Alchmey (Study of Potions)
Dislikes:
DADA
COMC
Rats
Motto: None
General Personality: Alexa is Nice and funny. Alexa comes from a loud family so she is the only quiet one in her family. Alexa Doesnt like exploring places or being alone it is hard fr her to talk to boys because of her quietness. Alexa's Quietness turned her a little shy but can be overcomed with some help.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Mother~ Mia Callow (Dead)
Dad~ David Callow (In Azkaban)
Cousin~ Jake Callow (Gaduate 19)
(Those are only important family)
Childhood: Alexa Grew up with a loud mom and dad they fought alot and the father killed the mother and went to Azkaban for it when Alexa was only 12. After that happened Alexa lived with her cousin Jake who is a Student age 15 (at the time). Growing up with her cousin wasent easy because Jake was already renting a apartment at 15 and had to get a job to support him and Alexa it was hard and still is hard bt after alexa finds somewhere else it will be easier for the both of them.
Hogwarts: Wen alexa was in hogwarts she was with her cousin for a few years he gruated when Alexa was a fith year. With Alexa cousin graduated and all she dosent really talk to people she has no friends or enemies and remains Netural in the never ending battle. No PA or Death eater follower for her because she dosent see a diffrence just a argument in it.
Adulthood: SKIP
Short Roleplay: SKIP
Alexa Callow
Alexa Callow

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

CALLOW, Alexa Empty Re: CALLOW, Alexa

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 am

Accepted and sorted into GRYFFINDOR
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276