Traverse Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Traverse Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Traverse Manor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traverse Manor Empty Traverse Manor

Post by Alana York Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 pm

The sound of nearly silent thunder had been dying down for the past half hour, and for this, Julia was glad. Ever since she was a little girl, Julia never liked storms, be they of snow, rain, or anything in between. Her elder brother, Edward, always made fun of her because of it, but she never let anyone know that he was Alektorophobic, meaning he had a fear of chickens. Julia thought it was silly that he could be afraid of such a thing, it was so irrational; and another thing that was strange about this was that he loved to eat chicken. Edward was a weird boy, but she still loved him nonetheless.

The rain had come to a stop, and the last flash of lighting shone, Julia decided to go to the kitchen to see what their elf had brewing. It smelled like spaghetti, one of her favorites. "Mm, smells good, Addy. Spaghetti and meatballs?" She said to their head elf, Adina. "Yes, ma'am, Addy knows it is mistress' favorite[/b]" Julia whiffed the delicious odor steaming from the pot on the stove. "Oh, Addy, how many times have I asked you to call me Julia? 'Mistress' sounds too overpowering, my mother would appreciate it, not me" She winked at her elf, and Addy smiled. "[i]My apologies, Julia." Addy returned to her work as another elf, Eron presented Addy with the cooked meatballs and sauce. Eron grabbed the dinner bell and gave it a quick ring, announcing that dinner was served, though he was obviously calling Edward to the table.

"Thank you, Addy, Eron" Julia nodded toward them and signaled them to eat as well in the kitchen. She sat at a seat at the table, sighing as she looked at her parents' empty seats. They were never usually home these days, though she was expecting them to stay home throughout the whole month of December. Julia sat in silence, waiting for her brother or someone else to join her.

Spoiler:
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top