CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield Empty CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:50 am

Photo:coming soon sorry bad computer

Raynus Chasterfield Char
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------Introduction---------------------------------------
Full Name:Raynus Chasterfield Char
Nicknames: The main one is char,but Ray works also
Allegiance:Death Eaters (Ima try to get in)
Hogwarts House:Slytherin
Wand Type:12 in a half ebony wand,with dragon scale core
Play By:Marilyn Manson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------Appearance-----------------------------------------
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:One is White,the other is black
height:5,6
Body type:Slender
General Discription:Raynus's Hair is black and often one side is always blocking his eye,since it always does that he doesn't bother move anymore.Since he has graduated from Hogwarts he often wears his (well what he calls) Dragon Scale,white and black fade
face paint.

He Always wears something black but pererably loves black.Whether it is leather or velvet he just loves black.He has a wide variety of clothes choices but those are his favorite materials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------Personality----------------------------------------------
Character strength and skills:
Arrow his sense in evil wisdom
Arrow he's a fairly well taction
Arrow being friends with other death eaters

Character Weakness:
Arrow Not well with the Ladies
Arrow Pressure gets to him sometimes
Arrow Turning a little insane

Character likes:
Arrow The unforgivable spells
Arrow Torturing Muggles
Arrow Messin with the ministry.But at the right time

Character Dislikes:
Arrow Hogwarts
Arrow Muggles
Arrow The ministry

Goals:
- winning this battle between the army and the eaters
- start his own sub-force in the death eaters
- hoping the force will be a sucess

Quirks:
- Tends to get many headaches
- If he's quiet and alone he will scream loud
- If alone,very clumsy

Boggart: a swarm of grims
Patronus:None
Dementor:None
Amorentia:Blood
Mirror of Erised:Winning the war

Personality:

Raynus does not appreciate,anyone who is on potter's side in London.He believes that everyone in London should just bow down to the death eaters,and stop trying to fight back .Although if you believe in the death eaters ways,you might've just found a good friend to pal around with.He would risk his neck for you,so if you were in some sort of trouble,he'd be there to back you up.As long as it's not someone super powerful,than he'd try to change the subject.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------Family & Possesions--------------------------------------------

Father:Manawyaddah Char
Mother:Ginny Char
Siblings:none
Blood status:Pureblood
Race:Human
Social Status:Wealthy
Pet:none
Broomstick:None
Other Possesions:n0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Character History-----------------------------------------
Early Years: As a child Char was never treated with much respect.His father used to spit his own face for how much he hated him,at one point they even dueled but unfortunatly helost.The last spell casted was Aveda Kadevra but Raynus did not feel it,because his mother ran in to take the fall.So he ran away from home and became an orpanage for the rest of his early years.Still depressed he was being bullied there at the orphanage but he survived it.He knew Hogwarts was his only break.
Hogwarts Years:Now in his first year was sorted in slytherin,he was not surprised at the outcome.The first 3 years were his silent ones,he always failed his classes.One day he got so angry he threatened to kill a teacher,which all most expelled him.But that day he forgot to take his medication.The rest of his years he was good,still never had any friends was in peace and relaxation.But at the last day of his last year he badly hurt a student.But since it was the last day he could not get expelled
Adulthood:As an adult he was working at a shop that allows you to duel other graduates with an arena and everything.With this shop he grew much money and currently owns his own 3 story house
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Behind The Character---------------------------------------------------------------
Your Name:Xemnas Charcovix
Rp Experience:Own my own website
How you found us:I searched up best HP RPS and you came up
Other Characters:Xemnas Characovix
RP Sample: I put is on my Xemnas account.Do I really need to do it again.

Last edited by Raynus Chasterfield Char on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield Empty Re: CHAR, Raynus Chesterfield

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 am

A couple of questions. Can you soften the description in his personality a bit? he sounds like he's pretty unbeatable in that description, and he really does need to be a bit more realistic.

Next, does working as a dueling companion really pay that much that he has become that wealthy? I question how that works. Can you explain that to me a bit? You don't need to necessarily change the app at this point, just reply to me in a post for now.

Thanks,
K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22241
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 am

I was thinking of actually opening this shop here.I'll explain

you know how Students in hogwarts have the dueling club if they ever want to duel someone.Well Char's shop is kinda like that but specifically for graduates.Instead of dueling in a plain old place like Diagon Alley or something,you could Duel here where you can choose the interior and stuff.What differs from the dueling club and Char's Shop is that there's many interiors to choose from.I'll think of some,and I know where to show some of the pics/or videos

One interior would be like a hufflepuff dueling room,while the other could be inside the chamber of secrets.Now when you fight in big places like the CoS,ur not really in the real place.It's an illusion,only the duelers get to see it.The highest amount of costs would probably be about like 15 sickles,each dueler has to pay,and if it's their day off even hogwarts students could attend.But only some of them,depending on the year,it might be too advanced for them.

Also I know he may seem powerful but I'm not going to go hunting down little kids and such,he's a pretty calm death eater.He just likes to screw with the ministry a lot Smile
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 am

Hey.
We already have a Duelling arena, so we don't want to bring in another I'm afraid, so that wouldn't work out.
We also avoid letting people make really powerful charries, so if you could maybe just bring him down a touch, that'd be good.
Raynus Chasterfield Char wrote:
Also I know he may seem powerful but I'm not going to go hunting down little kids and such,he's a pretty calm death eater.He just likes to screw with the ministry a lot Smile
^That didn't really solve the problem Razz
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:34 am

well could you change it,I don't want him to seem like a guy that's like super high on askabans most wanted.
Also can you post a link for where this dueling arena is.All I see is the one for hogwarts,My shop is especially made for graduates,and dropouts.Can Graduates duel in that arena
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 am

The dueling arena is currently a rather closed forum for people to be ablet to practice their dueling skills without falling under the eyes of everyone on site, so they are more comfortable to make mistakes. I can't give you an exact answer on when it might be opened to general members. I just don't know.

As far as making him not so powerful, try rewording the personality section so taht he isn't so apparently terrifying and all powerful. We really cannot write your application for you. We can give you help and hints but we really, really do need you to do this yourself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:04 am

well then how about this dueling place be for people who want to show their skills.In my place there could be like tournaments,huge plot changing battles,and what differs is that each place you choose would have different traps.Like as an example,just out of the ordinary if you right in the COS and cast serpentsortia near the stone serpent than it will give the opponent a bite,but the opponent could dodge it.

How about I say he's been realeased from askaban twice because he's crimes weren't as big.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:27 am

Ok. Lets try one step at a time. These sentences need to be softened. They make him too unreallistic, and I want you to fix these first before you do anything else. I don't intend to talk about the arena right at this moment. One thingg at a time.

If you are not evil,you better not trust Raynus.Because as soon as you turn your back,you will not be seeing the light of day again.Although as long as you are evil,you might find a very good friend.But still if you bother him to a certain extent,he could destroy you as well.But do not fear if you are super strong,Char Won't even bother ya.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:37 am

alright editted,although some evil has left,I fixed what you said.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:45 am

That part is much, much better. Thank you. As far as the dueling arena, I am going to pm you about a couple questions I have about that before we go any further there.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top