why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!? Empty why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 am

After getting hit by a car you'd think someone would be very careful with everything. You'd think you'd be scared about the slightest sound because of the fact that anything could happen. Especially if you survive getting hit at the age of 12. But for Aurora, Everything wasnt the same. She would forget things quickly and her visions got longer and hurt her alot. She could read minds without even thinking and everything. The car hitting her made her change alot. she was always angry at everything unless she was with her brothers or with her boyfriend.

After she had gotten hit by A car, Aurora always went somewhere to be alone. She wouldnt talk to anyone except hugo while in the common room and her brother was constantly sending her letters. She wished that they'd all end.

To be alone on a cold day like this she went to the empty classroom. she thought that if she had a blanket pillow and a bumch of books she would be good to stay there most of the day. She had planned to only leave when it was time to eat. She enjoyed being in the empty classroom. It was her favorite place to be alone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!? Empty Re: why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Ash had been back at school. It was weird now that she was married and she fingered the wedding band around her finger as she dropped her bags on a table in the empty classroom. She had just wanted to be alone for a minute but no. When she pulled out her book, she noticed Aurora sitting there. She looked up at her. "Hi." she said quietly. "Um..how..how are you feeling?" she asked. She had been genuinely worried about the girl when she had gotten hit and she didn't think she would care so she had just kept her mouth shut about it.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!? Empty Re: why cant you just leave me alone??!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm

"better." Aurora muttered as she read one of the muggle detective stories her brother had given her on her 10th birthday. She was doing better.. If by better you mean being angry at every one and walking around with a terrible limp and every time someone bumped into you your arm got hurt. Aurora wasnt as good as she seemed to be. She hated everyone and everything. It would be surprising if when classes start up that Aurora doesnt start griping at teachers or kids during class. she was pretty sure that someone would talk to the teachers about her getting hit so that she wasnt getting in trouble for being angry since the hit made her change alot.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm

"Thats good." she replied as she opened up her book and pulled out her quill, ink and parchment. "You had us all worried with what happened." she added as she began to write out her essay, a small journal sitting next to her. "Varod and I got married the other week." she said trying to at least make conversation. She still wanted to be the girl's friend, even if Aurora was being stubborn about it. She wasn't doing it to be on a personal level with her, she was doing it for Varod. She didn't like to see him torn between anything. "Did you have any homework over the holidays?" she asked curiously.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm

"and why do you think i didnt go?" Aurora asked as she put down her book and summoned her scetch pad and a pencil so she could draw. She could tell the girl was trying to make friends with her even though Aurora didnt want to be friends with her. What was the point in trying to do something that wasnt ever going to happen? Thats what Aurora wondered. Then the girl asked her if she had homework over the break which made Aurora laugh icely. "Im a twelve year old girl who can finish homework in every subject pretty quickly.. Do you think I have homework?" She asked in an angry yet hurt voice.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 pm

"It was just a question." she said looking at Aurora. "And I figured you might have been too injured to go. You know it hurt him that you weren't there." she said trying to still talk to her. She was trying....god help her, the fool that she was was trying to be friends with her. "And I didn't do any of my work because of everything going on over the holidays so I'm kind of behind." She looked at Aurora. "Can I ask you something?" she asked looking at her curiously, "Why do you hate me? I mean I've never really given you a reason to act like this to me. For Christ's sake, I helped save your life."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 pm

"My brother would have taken me if I wanted to go which I didnt. If i wouldve gone I wouldve went to visit with Anti.. who just so happens to be more of a brother than Varod is." Aurora said still trying to draw a flower with her left hand. Then she thought for a bit. After a while she heard the girl talking again. She asked Aurora why she hated her and mentioned how she helped saved Aurora's life. "Its called Varod was my brother way before you two were supposed to get married! you took him away from me! I heard what he said at the hospital. and even before we apparated to the hospital! I hadnt been unconcious before we left i was asleep! He kept saying he loved you. He couldnt take me there himself and shit like that. I never heard him say once he loved me it was always you! Whats wrong with that?!?!?! Im his family ive been his family longer and you come along and he doesnt even tell me he loves me. Hell.. Even rodgey knew I hated you and why before you did. Thats said. And you barely helped at all with saving my life. You apparated there oooh thats so much help half the F*** time you were standing there doing nothing!!" Aurora snapped at her. She got up and began to pack her things so she could leave.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 pm

"Maybe because the sight and smell of your blood was making me want to puke!" she spat right back at her. "Hell I left the house, you had what you wanted that day. You had me out of the picture. I was going to leave so he could save his friendship. Yes, he loves me but its a different love than what it would ever be for you Aurora. He loves you like a sister. Much less. You know what, it really doesn't matter what I did or not. What matters is, is that whats happened has happened.

"And you know what, there really isn't anything to do to change it. I'm sorry he cares for me as a wife and wants to spend his life with me. I'm sorry I feel the same why. Hell I'm sorry that you don't want to be his friend because of it because you know what. You really are missing out. Just so you know I've been there for him for the last year, save for a month and a half, in which time was probably when you came into the picture, so don't you ever say that it was long before me."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 pm

"Why didnt you F*** leave then?!?! I mean what kind of ass hole of a 17 year old would get married right off the bat if she knew her fiance's family hated her guts!!!??? Because of you I hate varod now! My brother wont let me go to his house ever again because of the damned hit and all owls that are sent to me have to be sent to my brother first to make sure it isnt from that ass hole you call your husband!" Aurora said as she threw her small dictionary at the girl. She didnt need the dictionary since she had a bigger one in her dorm.

Then she started talking and making Aurora more upset then angry. Everything the girl said made Aurora feel as though she didnt need anyone because no one would care for her again. "You know what why dont you tell that ass hole I never loved him if thats what it is going to be! Im his F*** sister. Or at least I used to be!!! What the hell happened to family coming before the ones youre in love with huh?!" Arora said throwing the rest of her books at the girl then leaving with her scetch pad and pencil. she didnt care about her books any more. she wanted to get away from that ass hole.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Ash ducked her head, the dictionary missing her by a few inches and knocking her journal off of the table. "Because he came to Hogsmeade and I was there." she replied looking at her. "What kind of sister doesn't want her brother to be happy. You know what I don't think you love him. I think you are in love with him and you are just pissed that he's with me." she said as she ducked under the table and missed the books that had been thrown at her.

As Aurora walked out of the room Ash looked down and saw that her journal had been ripped apart. Her pregnancy journal, that she had been keeping everything in was now torn and she was angry. She ran after Aurora and grabbed her by the shoulder twisting her around. "You will be replacing my journal that you destroyed in your tantrum, or I'll go to every single professor until I get to the headmaster and see you expelled." she threatened looking at her. "By the looks of it, it seems you think you know everything anyway so what do you need school for anyway?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top