WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella Empty WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella

Post by Rose Weasley12 Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:17 pm

WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella 25rpelc

ROSE CEDRELLA WEASLEY
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Rose Cedrella Granger Weasley

NICKNAMES: Rosie, Ro, Rosiepoo, Rosie-Posie, Cinderella

ALLEGIANCE: Um, what? I couldn't find the the post...

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor

WAND TYPE: Mahogany with Demiguise Hair core, 12"

PLAY BY: Anna Lutoskin

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Red

EYE COLOR: Blue Eyes

HEIGHT: 5'10

BODY TYPE: Tall and Lanky

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Rose looks a bit like a mixture of both her parents. She has her dad's red hair and blue eyes, and her mom's tan skin and frizzy hair, though Rose's hair could possibly be much more tamable. Rose also inherited the Weasley height, but she only has a few freckles above her nose. She likes changing her looks a lot, wearing her hair differently everyday and switching from a certain style to another. Though most of the time she just wears skinny jeans, a plaid polo shirt, sneakers, and her hair down.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Quidditch, Transfiguration, good sense of right and wrong

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    Too stubborn, argumentative

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Quidditch, her family, strawberry ice-cream

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Being bored, losing, cheese and onion crisps

GOALS:
    To be very successful in the future and to be a charmbreaker when she grows up. Very Happy

QUIRKS:
    She can go from being tearful to furious in the blink of an eye

BOGGART: Failure, like Hermione

PATRONUS: Getting into the Quidditch team and proving to everyone that smart people can also be sporty.

DEMENTOR: Getting a T in a History of Magic homework she answered while she was hungover.

AMORENTIA: Parchment, butter, onion

MIRROR OF ERISED: To be head girl and to be known as 'Rose Weasley' and not 'Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger's daughter' though she takes pride in being the latter.

PERSONALITY: Rose is highly competitive, often to the point of single-mindedness. She is constantly active and often fidgets without meaning to. She can be argumentative, and will always fight for what she believes in. Often Rose can be too stubborn or too proud, sometimes meaning that simple disputes can be harder than expected to resolve. She has definitely inherited her mother's intelligence and her father's sense of humour.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Ronald Bilius Weasley

MOTHER: Hermione Jean Granger

SIBLING(S): Hugo Weasley

OTHER: (Any other important family) The Potters and the whole Weasley clan, I suppose.

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy, I guess... Cause I suppose the Weasleys got very rich after the war?

PET(S):
    A golden-brown owl named Demeter

BROOMSTICK():
    Nimbus 2010 or Firebolt

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    (OPTIONAL)

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Hermione insisted on letting her children study in a muggle school for their Elementary school so Rose and Hugo will know lots of stuff about muggle-borns and they would be able to relate to them. Ron and Hermione realized that the two were very talented. Rose and Hugo both had Straight-As.

Hogwarts Years: Rose honestly had no concept of her family's fame until she reached Hogwarts, but has adjusted very well to life in the limelight. She took to Quidditch and flying instantaneously, surprising many with her aptitude for it in first year. She loves her family, and takes great pride in being 'just another Weasley', although she is naturally a very independent person. Rose tries not to be prejudiced, and to treat everybody equally - but some people just drive her up the bend!

Adulthood: Umm... Rose is still in the 5th year... what am I going to put here?

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Brianna

RP EXPERIENCE: 2 years

HOW YOU FOUND US: I Google'd Harry Potter Roleplay

OTHER CHARACTERS: none so far

RP SAMPLE:
    Rose glared at the boy next to her, pouting in annoyance. 'Do you know how much work I've put in to get on the Quidditch team,' she huffs, crossly, 'And now you bloody try to go and jeopardise it by- by- by being stupid.' She took a breath, narrowing her eyes yet further, and opened her mouth to continue her rant. Her rejoinder however, was cut off abruptly by a rather forceful kiss. 'Mmff! What was that for?!' she protested, attempting but - failing - to hide her blush.
    'Had to shut you up somehow,' was the only answer she received, and so she continued staring resolutely ahead, her cheeks scarlet and her fingers dancing over her lips dreamily.

Last edited by Elijah Krum on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to finish the post)
Rose Weasley12
Rose Weasley12

Number of posts : 7

http://prettyandsick--youngandbored.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella Empty Re: WEASLEY, Rose Cedrella

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Alright, can I have just a little more for the appearance and overall history please?

I'd accept you just because of your play-by but I cannot I am afraid. xD

Just that then you're good to go. Welcome to PA by the way!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Weasley12 Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:35 am

Oh, sorry, what? I don't understand... What is it about the appearance that I need to change?
Rose Weasley12
Rose Weasley12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 am

Not change, just add. Maybe discuss her choice clothing options, her style, how she likes to wear her hair, etc.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Weasley12 Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 am

Oh, okay, I'll work on it Very Happy
Rose Weasley12
Rose Weasley12

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Accepted and sorted into Gryffindor!Sorry it took so long.

Welcome to PA Smile
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top