Jamison, Jaden Lincoln
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jamison, Jaden Lincoln Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jamison, Jaden Lincoln

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamison, Jaden Lincoln Empty Jamison, Jaden Lincoln

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 am

Jamison, Jaden Lincoln Lucas-grabeel-bill-gates-01

Jaden Lincoln Jamison
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Jaden Lincoln Jamison

NICKNAMES: Jay.

ALLEGIANCE: Potters Army.

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor or Ravenclaw

CLASSES: DADA, Charms and Transfiguration.

WAND TYPE: 13 inch oak wood with a phinox tail feather.

PLAY BY: Lucas Grabeel

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: blonde, a normal-ish length. Its long but not long like Justin Bebers.

EYE COLOR: blue

HEIGHT: 6 foot 3

BODY TYPE: thin stick like but has some muscle. Pale skin.

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Jaden is tall and blonde. His hair is long enough to spike but not longer. His eyes are blue and his face is angular. He is thin and stick like but he has muscle which he acquired from dueling and quidditch. He tends to wear close his sisters would pick out for him. People think theses close make him look ‘gay’. he loves the color pink and would wear anything his sisters wanted him to and wouldn’t question them about it. He is about six foot three and has hairy legs and pale skin.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    DADA, Flying, Dueling, Charms, Having fun quidditch.

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    His siblings, cute girls, Swimming, his strangeness, muggle sports.

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Flying Dueling Charms, Transfiguration and DADA, his family, Pink, Hats

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    People who hurt his siblings or parents, people who think they are better than every one else, muggle sports.

GOALS:
    To learn how to swim and to be a healer at St. Mongos.

QUIRKS: he loves the water though he can’t swim. He is just odd and dresses like he is ‘gay’ though he’s not.

BOGGART: to lose every one near and dear to him or for them to get hurt.

PATRONUS: the days his parents brought his younger siblings home.

DEMENTOR: the day Brynn was taken to the hospital due to breathing problems.

VERITASERUM: secret.

MIRROR OF ERISED: to be the best healer at St. Mongos.

PERSONALITY: Jaden loves his family and would do anything for him. He will be his sisters dress up doll just to make them happy. He lets them paint his nails and put make up on him. He is a loving big brother and son just like all guys should be in his mind. He is goofy and loves to have fun. He is at home on a broom and in a duel. He feels alive when playing quidditch. Ja’s favorite color is pink though that seems weird for a guy no one really thought twice about it. This color fit into his personality from the start.
    Thought Jaden never learned how to swim he never let it hold him back. He still went swimming all the time with his siblings and if they wanted him to he’d go all the way out to where he couldn’t touch the bottom and just have fun. Jaden is just that cool guy who is always around that girls can tell all their problems to. they trust him and don't care if he knows about their monthly problems. He absolutely adores his hats.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: James Marshall (Pureblood)

MOTHER: Johanna Morgan (Halfblood)

SIBLING(S):2 sets of triplets and a set of twins..
    Triplets one include the 17 year old boys- Jaden Lincln, Raymon Dale, and Dylan Ray.
    Triplets two include the 11 year old girls - Morgan Shannon, Maia Trya, and Cameron Jenna.
    The Twins are two years old and are Hugh Kyle and Brynn Grace.

OTHER: Uncle Max, Aunt Harriet, Jaylann and Jace (5 year old twin cousins)

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: upper middle class

PET(S):
    A barn owl and a rat.

BROOMSTICK: an old firebolt he found in the basement one summer and his father used to teach him and his brothers how to fly when they were seven years old

OTHER POSSESSIONS: His uncles old rememberal.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Jaden was born to his mother and father James and Johanna Jamison along with his two brothers Raymon and Dylan on the third of February. They grew up like any normal little boys would. They loved playing out side and chasseing frogs and fire flies in the summer time then havening snow ball fights and making snowmen in the winter time. When they where seven Jaden had been in the basement and found an old broom in one of the closets down there. His father thought him and his brothers how to fly and he found it funny watching his brother crash as they found the same funny with him. When the boys where eight years old their parents had the girls Morgan, Maia, and Cameron. The three of them had been born on the twentieth of September. Jaden and his brothers immediately fell in love with their sisters and helped out their mother as much as possible. When they where ten their parents took them to Hogsmead to buy books for their first year of Hogwarts (during that school year they turned eleven). Then was their turn to ride the Hogwarts express. They all sat in a compartment together talking an having fun. Once they got to Hogwarts they road in the little boats together then waited side by side to go into the grate hall for the first time. Where the hat sorted them. Jaden didn’t end up in the same house as his brothers but that didn’t matter to them. When they where 15 and their sisters where 9 their parents had the twins, Hugh and Brynn, on the 25th of June.

Hogwarts Years: The three Jamison boys where all soarted into different houses. Jaden had some natural talents in Charms, Dada and Transfiguration. He was encouraged to join the dueling club in his second year. He did so and grew stronger every year. In his third year he joined the Quidditch team and loved it so much. He made many friends that year though most of them where girls. He got okay grades in all of his classes, though he had to study hard for some of them and the others just came to him.

Adulthood: N/A

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Cecilia

RP EXPERIENCE: a few years

HOW YOU FOUND US: I’ve been a member for 2 or 3 years

OTHER CHARACTERS: Cecilia Krum, Shelby Malfoy, Delilah Knight, Clayton Stevens, Victorie Laurisi, Alana Moran (waiting to be accepted still) Maya Rose

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: I needed another guy and I heard some girls are hard to pair with some guys.Jaden just poped into my mind. i didn't make him because i thought i needed him. i made him because he was there just beging to be created. i've already fallen in love with him. the site may not need anther guy like Jaden but he is already like a child to me.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Jaden Jamison on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Jamison, Jaden Lincoln Empty Re: Jamison, Jaden Lincoln

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

DENIED

You have just had another character accepted, Cecilia, I highly doubt you
need another one when you've just made one. You need to stop thinking
that you need to balance the sexes of your characters because this
character is completely unnecessary. If you wanted a male then you should
have made one instead of Alana. I don't expect you to be able to keep up
with two new characters at the same time - I actually doubt you'll be able to.
Use some of your other characters for a while. I know it sounds harsh
but you can't make one character smack bang after the other - it's
ridiculous. I am sorry. It was a good app so far but you don't need
another character right now. Use Alana and your others until you feel
you do.

Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Goodrum Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Jaden just poped into my mind. i didn't make him because i thought i needed him. i made him because he was there just beging to be created. i've already fallen in love with him.
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:03 pm

It's nice that you're passionate about the character but I think at the moment you don't need him. Focus on establishing Alana as a character and evolve some of your others before adding Jaden to the fold.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Goodrum Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm

i'm on every day and i have the time for him and the others. alana is going to develop wonderfuly as a character.as long as some one wants to role play with my charries i'll rp with them. I'm not the only one excited about Jaden. Rora and Hitame wish to rp with him.
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 pm

I am not trying to be difficult, honestly, but you can't have another character more or less straight after you've had the last. Leave it a couple of months, get your other characters really active, and then bring him up again. Sound good?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Goodrum Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Okay Sad
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Cec, wanna know something funny? I have probably four charrie applications saved on my computer. Four that have not been created yet. The thing is, I love them- I literally dream about my charries, write stories about them, even the uncreated ones. And waiting awhile gives me time to get to know them better, expand them, give them an interesting history, quirks, give them depth.

Waiting also means suddenly a perfect opportunity will present itself for them to be useful. Trust me. It helps. Also, it's not right after you create a charrie that they all become unmanageable. It's after you've got him established. I'm currently in the process of killing my charries before I make new ones.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top