Jess - here you go
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess - here you go Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess - here you go

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess - here you go Empty Jess - here you go

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 am

Hey all

I've been gone for a while.

I don't really want to say much, because it's personal.

But Medical issues have kept me from being online as much as I wish I could be.

PM me if you would like to know specifics, and if I like you, I might tell you Razz

I should have more time now to be online.

But Thaor will no longer play a major part in the plot - I don't have the time to keep it up

And that is not fair to those whom put their heart into PA

hmm....i'm going to go get some more red bull

Love ya'll

Austin
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Jess - here you go Empty Re: Jess - here you go

Post by Trenton Thomas Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey Austin, I really hope you feel ten times better than whatever you are going through right now, and soon at that.

Alll the best, bro.
Trenton Thomas
Trenton Thomas
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum