darts of the matinée - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

darts of the matinée - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

darts of the matinée

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

darts of the matinée - Page 2 Empty Re: darts of the matinée

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 am

It was a day to be proud of, Kendall thought. Challenge accepted, and challenge overcome. Of course, now that the first hurdle was passed, there were possibilities of yet further hurdles. But because the first one was won, he felt more confident about the following ones, even if they offered a lot more cause for disgust to the boy. Nope, he would get through them all, and then he could collect Rise. At least she was useful, unlike some of the other girls ... so purposeless, so flat their characters ... that he grew bored of even after a first full meeting with them. In his head, Kendall was already trying to work out the usefulness of Rise. What with the way things had been done around school, with the new order set after Grindelwald's takeover of the Ministry, he could jolly well finally be onto something more substantial than standing in the shadow of his father. It would probably make the old man proud, no doubt, he thought.

Rise looked very taken by him, even if Kendall was the only one who thought so. It was almost feeling like a signed, sealed, delivered deal. Almost. When the girl kissed him back, he almost chuckled into her tongue. There was something odd about it. It was not that she was eager. After all, which girl in her right mind would not be eager for a Kendall-kiss? [OOC: *cringes*] It was inexperience, rather. Kendall felt sure of that. She tried very hard to meet his kiss, eager to shirk that inexperience. And there he was, being one to corrupt that. He was enjoying it very much. When the boy felt Rise pushing herself, on her own accord, against him, he could only smirk, even while kissing her back. It was only when he thought that he needed a break from this horrible intimacy, that he withdrew from her, hoping his body, mind, and spirit had time to heal from the trauma of it all.

On the outside, though, his face was cool. smiling even. Kendall ran his fingers through his hair and shrugged. "I don't have answers to everything I do. I confuse myself, a lot." Then he took a step closer to Rise again, looking into her eyes, attempting to look genuinely confused. "I ... I don't know. I just did it, I could not hold myself back. I just ..." He leaned towards the girl's left ear. "Can I do it again?" But of course that was a rhetorical question, and Kendall nibbled lightly on that ear, before he buried his face at the girl's neck, just below her ear. By the time this happened, Kendall already had his hands at Rise's waist. He drew her towards him and embraced her, willing with all his mind that she would fall madly for him, hoping that he could simply rely on his charm to do the job. He would be less delighted if he was going to have to put in more effort than what was easily possessed by himself, just to make her listen to him.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 am

Rise was pretty sure something was going on, and when he spoke, she could feel her face getting redder and redder. He acted so... confused, so sweet. How in the world could someone like this, like her? She couldn't look away from his eyes when he stared at her, his hands on her waist, holding her close to him, she smiled when he talked to her, but when he asked her if he could do it again, she felt as though someone had thrown cold water through her veins. His lips met her ear, and his arms wrapped around her waist. His lips found her neck below her ear, and she let out a soft gasp feeling him push against her, her whole body shuddered with the feeling.

"Kendall.." She whispered, afraid, and confused at the same time. He had called her pretty, and now he had her in an out of order bathroom, and he was kissing her neck. Literally kissing her neck. Any girl's dream, but she was so scared, afraid she would mess up, afraid she would overstep if she tried to move back to show him anything. What if she did something wrong? What if she scared him? What if she messed up? It felt so good though, and she closed her eyes feeling his lips against her neck, causing shivers to run all the way down to her toes and back.

No one had kissed her like he was then, of course, every time someone had kissed her... well it had been against her will, this time.. she was totally blown away by Kendall, and she whimpered softly, leaning just slightly towards him. He was pressed against her, and it made her scared, an excited, and suddenly she got really confused, but she couldn't pull away, couldn't open her eyes, she just let the sensations rush over her, when the werewolves had got at her, it had simply been scary, and painful, and she had ended up on the floor crying, since then she just assumed it was always like that.. but this, that small touch behind her ear, it scared her how nice it felt, and she wondered what else she had missed out on.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 am

Kendall had never been in love. He liked Athena a lot, but he did not like to think that he was possibly in love with her. It was not a good idea. He loved things, for sure, and many things at that. He was just never in it. To be in it meant that he would have to surrender himself to it. No, not at all. He was in control, rather surrendering himself to control that he believed was dictated by himself, rather than this foreign concept he knew very little of. This was, however, not to say that he was not loved. Kendall never really felt at the lack of that. He was a loved character, for sure. Besides, if all else fails, love was still available for him at home, which offered a love that carried worth and prestige.

The only way Kendall actually knew about how people acted like in love was by way of looking. He was not deprived of films, and people at school and around the world do offer him a sort of view to it, he believed. Those helped him, now, to attempt to play his role. Of course, he could simply resort to the Imperius Curse, too bad it was one of the Unforgivables. Until he could ascertain that he would not be thrown into Azkaban for that, Kendall would just have to put himself through such traumas. He did not mind it, really. Sure, it was not easy, but school was made fun like that. There were people to toy with, his favourite play-things, just like his father's.

Kendall transferred his attention from Rise's neck to her face again, leaving light kisses trailing all over her features. His right hand moved slowly from her waist to her torso, to her chest, creeping up with just one motive --- her scar. The girl had loosened herself, as if she had began to give herself to him, and Kendall saw the opportunity there. The scar that was hidden, always anxiously hidden, was unhindered. He felt as if it was inviting him to touch it, even if that was just in his head. Kendall had never, ever, touched the scar of a werewolf's before. What a way to learn. That was first-hand experience for you. Kendall plunged his tongue into Rise's mouth, feigning passion, willing distraction. At the same time, he crept his right hand to her scar. At the first touch, he used his index finger to lightly come into contact with it, hoping he would not be stopped. Quickly though, in case he was stopped, he placed the rest of his fingers against it.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 pm

When his hand started to slide up her body, she was sure he was just trying to get to second base, but suddenly she realized he had a very different goal in mind, and she felt fear and shock flow through her body. His hand hovered over her scar for only a second, but when it did, his face moved to hers and his tongue plunged into her mouth. She gasped audibly, and with that sound, he touched her scar. First with an index finger, and then with his whole hand. Rise couldn't help it, she tried to pull away, but one hand on her back kept her close, and with their lips still locked, she couldn't do more then try and pull away from the kiss.

He was touching her scar, he was touching her scar. It was like alarm signals were going off in her head, and then she realized that there were different feelings attached to his fingers probing her scar. For one, it felt REALLY good, and she nearly arched her back to get him to touch it more, but for two, it hurt, a LOT. She shied away from that at the same time. So the reaction she had was one of moving towards him and away at the same time, so she stood there gasping, his hold on her kept her near, and she was whimpering, trying to get away at the same time. It hurt.. it hurt, there were bad intentions, really bad intentions, and his hand was still on her scar. Right between her breasts, touching her like that.. it was exciting, and scary, and traumatizing all at once.

"Kendall.. please... " She managed to gasp out, having torn her face from his, shying away from him, she could feel her whole body shaking. He was still touching it.... and she didn't' want him to stop, but she did at the same time. "Kendall...." She whispered again, torn and hurt, and confused. "It... it..." She didn't know how to describe it to him, and so she just gave in, she could feel her mental walls breaking down and giving up, and she let him touch it, she knew she'd let him do whatever he wanted now. He had touched a sacred spot to her, a spot even more precious then the love areas that other people used for connection. This area was much different then those, and this area.. it forged a unique connection between the two, and she gave herself over to him willingly. At first it had hurt, but the longer his fingers stayed, the more she wanted him to keep his hand there. It was almost like she had lost a sense of virginity to him, except this wasn't sexual at all, this was a mental connection no one else achieved.

Werewolves didn't often find human mates, but when they did, the connection was something unexpected, at least on the werewolves part. When someone touched their scar, it was like touching their soul. At least part of their soul, not many people allowed others to touch their scar, and Rise.. well she had kinda been tricked into it. But she couldn't help it, her hand came up, and gently touched the back of his hand, keeping his hand on her scar, giving him permission to explore it a bit farther. She looked up at him and frowned, their kissing might be over, but she wanted him to learn now, she wanted him to see what she hid from the rest of the world so completely, wanted him to do what he wished... she was under his control so long as his hand was in contact with her scar.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Whoever said that curiosity killed the cat was a dumb sod. Curiosity only killed a dumb cat. Whoever made that line up certainly did not know cats. Whatever it was, Kendall was not a cat. Curiosity was never going to kill him. He was mighty sure of that. After all, he had always been rewarded duly for his curiosity, like now. From a cautious touch to a bolder one, and yet an even bolder one, Kendall let his hands settle comfortably against the scarred skin above Rise’s chest. His hold of her had ensured that the slight resistance he detected from her would not deter his good opportunity now. Kendall could not make out what exactly was Rise’s attitude towards his audacious move. She resisted, but she did not resist enough to convince him that she was against him touching her scar. Her kiss was something else, though. If her hands suggested slight resistance, her kissing was not letting him go. That was some cause for confusion.

Kendall felt the odd skin against his fingers. Repelled, and yet held, by it. He almost took his hand away but felt it literally being held there. It took a moment to realise that Rise had her hand keeping him there at her scar. Even he was surprised at that. Kendall stopped trying to distract Rise with kissing. After all, if she wanted him there, why did he even have to bother with distraction? The boy blinked before he looked into Rise’s eyes, as if checking for something to be found there that would tell him what she was feeling or thinking about.

“How did it feel?” Kendall had his eyes now solely on Rise’s scar. “Tell me,” he half-asked and half-demanded. “The bite. The instant of first touch, before it sank in. How this felt when it was bitten. The moment. And all the other parts of your body, how they felt at that moment.” Kendall was going on, and he stopped himself before he was rambling too much from the excitement of his question, eager to hear Rise word her pain. He let his fingers lightly brush the scar, again and again, wanting to feel the texture of it keenly with the only way he could know how they felt.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 pm

His fingers brushed it so... casually, like it was just a touch, but every time his thumb ran over it, a jolt of pain flung through her body, and she couldn't help but whimper slightly. But his hand kept her right there, unable to move, as he stared at her scar, his fingers running over the rough texture. It was odd, Rise barely touched it herself, barely looked at it, and there he was.. staring at it, running his fingers over the rough surface like it was nothing more then an ordinary scar that had no meaning behind it.

When he started to ask questions, Rise nearly pulled away from him, and yet.. his grip was so strong on her, and while she took a step back, she was pulled back to him again firmly, their hips meeting, and her attention was diverted for a moment by the feeling of their hips touching. But then her eyes were snapped back up to his face as he asked the questions, staring at it, feeling and testing the scar that would never go away. He wanted to know about it? Well... Rise frowned and then took a deep breath, wincing as his fingers ran over the skin. It had felt good for a long time, and then... it was like rubbing a sensitive area to long, it started to hurt slightly, and she was letting out small gasps of pain, though they almost sounded like she was enjoying it, specially since her body was naturally moving towards his hand, like the puppy inside wanted him to touch it, even though the pain was growing, starting at her very core and moving out to her limbs.

"I was... poisoned.. when I was first bitten." Rise said in a soft voice, watching his eyes as he stared hungrily at her scar. "I don't remember much.. the... light was fading.. there was a lot of yelling... and suddenly he was there.." Rise whispered, recalling every moment vividly. "He moved on top of me, whispering that it was going to be alright... that I was going to live because of him... and then... he lowered his... giant... I mean giant face towards my arm.. but his... his father stopped him, and then tapped my chest.. indicating where to bite, he looked confused... but he did it.." Rise whimpered softly and half attempted to tug away from his hand, the pain was increasing and she was full out whimpering now, but she didn't stop him, she let him explore it, let him enjoy the sensations that were causing her pain, if only for his own knowledge.

"He bit down... and... I remember not feeling the pain at first.. it was so... different, I was lightheaded, I could barely breathe... it was suffocating.. my body was feeling more and more numb, but as he bit down, almost.. aggressively, as though this is what he wanted to do... he wanted to eat me.. but there was something holding him back." Rise let out a gasp of pain and moved closer to him, as though that would get his hand off of her scar, it hurt so badly now, the skin was turning red around it, and yet... there was that underlying feeling of pleasure, pleasure she didn't want to stop, and she knew that this is what he wanted, he wanted to touch it, so she let him, letting her head fall back again, letting him see the entire scar now, from top to bottom.

"It wasn't until after he was done biting it hurt... the pain.. it hit me like I had just been hit by a train.. it hurt.. so badly... I nearly passed out.. I did... and then, it was like.. I wasn't alone, something else was sharing my pain... and that hurt even more, like.. my brain was moving over to let in another brain, another fully functional.. working brain in my head.. and then... I blacked out.. I don't remember much after that for quite a while.. until I woke up.. after being.. shoved onto the floor... by some werewolf that looked really mean.." She whimpered and felt tears slip down her cheeks, "Kendall that hurts..." She whimpered finally, her eyes darting up to his, small tears pricking her eyes.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Kendall rubbed at Rise’s scar as if it was the very first hold of a shiny new toy. Well, it was indeed his first touch, and if he had the girl less blind towards his actions, it was a touch that completely disregarded the other, merely focusing on the satisfaction it gave to the perpetrator. He did not want to let this toy go now, not now. Kendall held Rise firmly against himself, feeling the same kind of confusion of wanting to pull away and yet wanting him more, at the same time. Clearly then, he was going to grant her the latter.

And then Rise began to narrate; Kendall almost closed his eyes to imagine the scene, desiring to take pleasure in it, enjoying the dramatics of it all. At times, he had to hold back a chuckle. At others, a smirk. Mid-way, Rise pushed herself closer towards him. Kendall took this positively, in his own definition, and put more pressure on the scar, as if he suddenly thought it gave her pleasure in that way, when he was merely projecting his on her. It was only after the fantastic story narration came to an end that Rise expressed that he was hurting her. Kendall paused, but left his hand possessively over the girl’s scar.

Kendall smiled, leaned in, and kissed Rise on the left eye, and then the right. He shook his head slowly, as if asking the girl not to cry about it, whatever it was; he did not care. Kendall exhaled loudly, as if he had seriously contemplated and empathised with the girl’s pain. Then, with his right index finger, he traced the outline of Rise’s scar, as if he was framing the picture of it that he had taken, with his fingers.

“Rise ... do you know what I think about scars?” Kendall paused, for dramatic effect. “They’re beautiful. They’re different from anybody else’s, because there just cannot be a coincidence to scars. It’s how your body reacted to adversity when it hit you. Rather than being the very sign of your shame, a scar is the very sign of your strength. It stands proud that you were hurt, but that you healed and you overcame it. The wound is closed, healed, sealed, and done with. What you must know is that you must be that way too. You, more than others, have survived it. And it’s nothing short of a triumph. It’s amazing,” Kendall touched the scar again, but did not move his fingers against it. “You’re amazing,” he stated, with a smile.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Rise had watched his reactions to her story, and almost cried even harder when he put pressure on her scar. It was throbbing now, and yet... the more he touched it, the more she wanted him to touch it, and yet.. it hurt so bad. So she pushed against him, hoping that if he did put pressure on it, it would feel better, it didn't, but she pretended it did. He got enjoyment out of touching her scar... she couldn't let him stop when he so wanted to continue exploring. When he spoke about what he felt about scars, she whimpered as his finger teased along the edges of the scar, framing it. "I doesn't feel like I survived it Kendall." She whispered, closing her eyes as he kissed her eyelids, and frowned slightly, tears leaking out from under her eyelids.

"I feel like it's all just beginning... people.. they know now.. they know I'm a werewolf.. and.. it hurts.. being called names, and being made fun of.. over something I had no control over.. it's not like I ASKED to become a werewolf. His fingers touched her scar again, but didn't move on it, just.. touched it, and she whimpered softly, half wanting him to press down, and move his fingers again, half wanting him to let go and not touch it anymore. It was throbbing still, throbbing, and she felt shaky and weak from his touches. His fingers had so innocently rubbed against her scar, and she knew she had led him on to believe it felt good, and in a way.. it did, it was addicting, the pain it caused, she wanted more the longer he touched it, the more she wanted his fingers on it, and she knew that he had a special hold now, she would do anything for that touch, and the longer he kept his fingers on it, the happier she was. She vaguely wondered what it would feel like if he kissed it, and what she knew from his lips, it would feel so good, and yet.. she could see it hurting.. but the addictive quality of his touches, if he were to kiss it... she may just never be the same.

"Kendall... I don't understand.. why..." She said slowly looking up at him, frowning as she tried to form her own questions. "Why... do you... why does it... it hurts, but I want you to keep touching it... it hurts.. but I know it will feel better if you just.. press harder... or smile at me... it just.. conflicts with everything, and yet... It hurts.." She whimpered and felt tears leaking down her face, his hand held her firmly against him, and she half wished she could press up against the wall and just, let him do what he wanted, because she so longed for his touch again, longed to kiss him, longed for so many things, and yet... it all hurt so badly, she was feeling the pain down to her toes, her body was shaking from the effort to keep her tears in, and her knees felt weak, but she stayed standing, and stayed strong, so that she could keep feeling that addictive touch.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Kendall shook his head gently, offering a smile that accompanied that gesture, as if he was offering so much concern to the girl's predicament, as if he wanted to convince her to be dismissive to how serious she was making her attack up to be. Kendall let his left hand rub assuringly against the girl's back now, as if in an effort to comfort her from the tears that began to fall out of her eyes. Kendall watched them, almost hungrily, taking pleasure in how it was pain that cause them to appear. He would have preferred to watch blood streaming out, like a display of flow --- life's flow. Blood was, after all, the very essence of life. It gave life motion, and reality. Tears were secondary, but Kendall could do with that for now. He waited patiently for Rise's rant to end, preparing a reply in his head, hoping that everything he said would add to his intention to empower her, to separate her from community, and to dedicate herself to him. It was always easier to sway someone when he or she is in an alienated position, after all.

"D'you know what? If there's something I've learnt from my father, it's that fear breeds hate. But, before that, fear is born out of the lack of knowledge. When you don't know something, it makes you worry, it makes you fear. It's why people are afraid to die. No one knows a single thing about how it feels to die, since the dead can never come back to tell their tales. But, yet, so many people are afraid of it. They don't know it, so they fear it." Kendall paused, and smiled. "People act out against what they fear. They fight it, and they hate it. The only reason why people are unpleasant to you is because they don't know you, Rise. They don't know you, so they fear you. They've been told lies and tales about Werewolves, and because they don't know you, they misunderstand you. They, all, believe in a terrible lie about you." Kendall nodded solemnly, and then continued. "But, Rise ... I think it's a pity to live to suffer their fear, when their fear is merely their ignorance. You don't stop living just because people are stupid."

Kendall reached his left hand now to brushed strands of hair away from Rise's face, and then lifted her chin up to his face. Gently, he brushed his lips against hers, and then let them go, before finishing up the rest of what he wanted to say to the girl.

"My father also said that fear is power. It is power to the one who is feared. Of course, Rise, I'm not asking you to make them fear you if you don't wish that ..." Kendall paused, as if to make that option a possibility for consideration. Of course, he wanted her to do just that. Now, though, he did not want to push his ideas too quickly, for fear of losing the game completely. "But I think that what is important if that you recognise that you have the power. You have nothing to be afraid about because it's not you who are ignorant. It's they who are. And because they're ignorant, they fear. You are aware, you don't fear. You must know where the power all lies at. You must, Rise. You cannot be like them. You cannot live under a lie. You must see how the power lies in your own hands. You can use it as you will. But that's currently not important. What is important is that you grow to know it, and grow to learn about it. Your power, Rise." Kendall repeated his last three words, allowing it to resonate between them.

And then Rise began to spill about her desire, of which Kendall had to remember again to stifle a smirk, proud to find himself embedded in her desire. Yet another trophy to his collection. He was going to polish this one up, and make her shine, in his way. Kendall grinned. "You make me happy, Rise. You're so different. So special." He smiled again. And then, Kendall went for the girl's lips with more power than before, ensuring that he asserted himself on her, not just in words but also in actions. Without a warning, the boy lifted Rise up, not removing his lips from hers. He turned towards the direction of a stall, and started to walk slowly towards it, while his lips transferred themselves to the girl's neck, and then just above her scar. He, however, did not touch it with his lips. Once Kendall had brought both of them into the stall, he placed her down, for her to stand on her own. And then, he shut the door.

"I want you, Rise." With that, Kendall kissed the girl again. His mind was going crazy. It was, however, not a good kind of crazy. It was going crazy trying to resist all of his intentions on Rise. It was disgusted at what seemed to be the direction that Kendall was pushing towards. His mind screamed the name that his heart wanted, but no. No. Kendall was a boy trained to be focused on his tasks. His heart, even if it was turned to stone, or if it died within him, would have to recognise its diminished importance every time he had something to accomplish. Kendall even had to push thoughts of Athena out of his mind, wanting to conquer them, make them all secondary. Kendall slid his lips down again, tasting this creature in sublimity, edging towards her scar.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Rise watched his eyes, watched his face, and listened to his words. Watched his lips move, taking in all he said, and yet she was distracted to the point where she would be listening and remembering, but not right now. She was busy watching his lips move, watching his tongue, he had already proved that he could distract her using his tongue, having practically shoved it down her throat when he had first touched her scar. But she listened at the same time, hearing what he said about their ignorance. He was right.. they were stupid! They didn't know how much it hurt! They knew nothing... nothing at all. Lies they were told, lies that were set by a few bad werewolves, Rise wasn't a bad werewolf, she wasn't! But she could be if need be.. she had power over them that they didn't know about.

When he kissed her though, just barely, lightly, so fleetingly, she longed for another, her entire heart longed for his touch, longed for his kiss. She half strained to move towards him, but she kept herself back when he spoke again, telling her of her power, power she had.. power she didn't ever realize she had. Power that was given to her by Kendall, automatically placing him higher then her, her alpha. She would do anything for him.. anything.

She was so proud that he liked her, proud with herself for doing something he liked. Happy that she could make him happy. It was like she could float, and suddenly he was kissing her. Hungrily, and her arms wrapped around his neck, keeping herself up as he lifted her up and she let out a small squeak of surprise. He had the control, he was her alpha... she would do anything for him, and she let him, she let him take her to the stall, his lips finding her neck, and she gasped again, amazed that someone could make her feel so good. Any other man... they had only hurt her. And Kendall.. he made her feel special, and good, and beautiful.

Rise gasped slightly when he set her down and shut the door. He turned, and said words she never thought she would hear. Never, in her life, and her face lit up, and she felt her knees go weak, and her mouth opened in shock, until that is his lips found hers and she couldn't show her shock. She would let him.. she knew she would, if he wanted it, she would let him take her, and she knew she'd enjoy it. If he did though.. the bond they would have... the fact would be.. they would be together more then any other person could with her. He was a human.. who had touched her scar, and not many humans would touch her at ALL let alone kiss her, and want her like that. Rise whimpered softly and nodded. "Okay.." She whispered, giving in to him, kissing him back, tears sprinkling on her cheeks. "Okay..."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum