SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie Empty SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie

Post by Leon Sipcowics Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 am

SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie F5anps

LEON ARNIE SIPCOWICS
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Leon Arnie Sipcowics

NICKNAMES: Leo

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral unless one sides got something better to offer.

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

CLASSES: Potions and DADA

WAND: Oak, Dragon Heartstring, 12 inches, hard.

PLAY BY: Jay Baruchel

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Brown

EYE COLOR: Brown

HEIGHT: 5’7”

BODY TYPE: Lean like a piece of meat

GENERAL APPEARANCE: He likes to keep up his appearance to make up for his height. He’s not a pansy but he likes dressing neat. His collars, popped to rock it out in style. It might look like he rolled out of bed with his hair style but that shit takes a good thirty minutes to get worked. He's got a bit of a mohawk going on, its curly on top, slim on the sides. He makes an effort to keep a clean shave each day.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Confidence
    Honesty
    Not easily swayed by others.

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    Has moments of appearing conceited
    Can’t hold his own tongue
    Stubborn
    Too proud to admit when he’s wrong.

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Tea
    Irritating others
    Being right

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Imbeciles
    Leeches
    People indenial (unfortunately affects about 75% of the population)

GOALS:
    Marry a rich old wench and live off her estate

QUIRKS:
    Drinks tea with his pinkie up.
    Cries when he laughs, regardless if its that funny or not.

BOGGART: Employment at Mcdonalds

PATRONUS: Getting his acceptance letter from Hogwarts

DEMENTOR: When he was seven, he got benched for the whole season of football on account of being the worst player.

VERITASERUM: Even though he irritates people intentionally, he usually does this because he enjoys their company.

MIRROR OF ERISED: Live successfully and be envied for it.

PERSONALITY: Leon has such an air of confidence that he almost appears conceited at times. He doesn’t mean to be, but hey, he knows he’s the greatest. He doesn’t really give a rats ass what people think because he knows everyone is just jealous that they just cant handle him. Sure he might sound deluded in a way but maybe everyone else is the deluded one? Perhaps the world is so deluded that they just can’t handle all he’s got so their only explanation can be that HEs crazy. HAH! Think again…. He enjoys the thrill of being right, hell. Even when he’s wrong he’ll still spout full support even if he knows he’s full of it, he’ll win in the end eventually. He can be irritating in this sense. He also enjoys mocking people. Not that he’s evil, but if people are going to make fools of themselves why the hell should he encourage that stupidity by patting them on the back? No……. If you do something mockworthy, you damn well deserve it, ‘nough said.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Arnold

MOTHER: Margaret

SIBLING(S): Noel (Twin brother; fraternal and ugly as shit )

OTHER: Leo, the family beagle

BLOOD STATUS: Muggleborn

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle class

PET(S):
    None. They’re too much work.

BROOMSTICK(): n/a

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    A broken compass he swears by. Yah…. It works……. Sort of…

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: The early years are what Leon would call the “dark” years. Because it was a freaing black hole of a waste of life. From a young age, the competitive nature between him and his brother escalated but Noel always was the “better” twin, even though he was ugly as shit. Better at sports, better at kissing ass, Just some damn irritating beast who created irritating feels of self worthlessness to phase his poor princely self. Life was shit. What the hell was there worth if he couldn’t get some goddamn recognition for anything. His parents never admitted it, exclaiming they loved them both “equally”, pft. What a load. Each day he had to deal with UNJUST actions. While Noel was served like a prince, with shit catered to him, Leon had to do that shit by himself and whine and moan when they weren’t done, making him out to be some rotten boy. Like hell. But eventually the time came when he was about to show em who really WAS the better twin.

Hogwarts Years: Yepp. You guessed it. Once he hit the prime age of eleven he got his letter from Hogwarts. Now of course, as any intelligent self respecting young boy would do, he kicked his borthers ass for messing with him with this made up shit about a wizarding school. I mean, c’mon, what were they.. five? But the time came eventually when he realized that this was actually legit. Being magical .. sure it sound like some fairy lala garbage, but that meant he had something his brother could never hope to accomplish. And best of all he got to go practice his :talents in a special school just for his kind that his brother could never even hope to see. Ahhhhhh….. Life was grande. He said asta la vista to his suckered family and went to the “new” world as he’d referred it.

From there he was every bit as confident as the day he left home. Self assured, positive that he was right, and despite being surrounded by other “special” people, he knew deep down that he had to be the most “special” of the bunch after being sought out in the pathetic human world.

Adulthood: (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history after Hogwarts)

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Lee

RP EXPERIENCE: Uh…. Too long.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Michelle from the hood hooked me up.

OTHER CHARACTERS: nope

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To make my foofoo happy.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

It was the first week of classes. The week that all the formalities and introductions were conducted. A waste week that he had mixed feelings on. On one hand, absolutely no work or homework was conducted due to the time spent on signing forms and taking roster. On the other hand, it was unbearably boring, and time seemed at a standstill. It was mind numbing to the point that he’d rather get stuck cramming three essays in one night then deal with it. Seated at the desk at the far end of the class he watched the professor go down the roster, he braced himself for the worst as his name came near until finally he heard his name.

“Leon…………………..” the woman took a long pause, her lips pursed and wiggled as if trying to figure out the correct way of going about saying it. He knew the expression well. That dolt of an expression of some dimwit who had to make everything sound exotic. Finally the woman uttered “Sippocoweek? Sippa… cawooks. .. Sippa…” she stuttered with each failed pronunciation. “HERE” He waved his hand side to side, desperate to make this madwoman stop. If he had to hear her butcher his last name for another second he was be left with no other options than smacking that ho up…. Even if this was a class environment…

“Oh” She smiled sheepishly “There you are! How do you say your last name?” She insisted. He stared at her blankly, not even sure how to go about answering her without insulting her. “…… have you tried just reading it?” She smiled and looked back down at the page prepared to try once more, he interrupted her before she even began in order to avoid having to go through that process again for another five minutes “Theres no French or latin flair to it. Just plain old English which you clearly haven’t got the common sense to comprehend. Who the hell messes up reading sipcowics. SIP COWICS. Like sip cow dic-“

“THAT’S ENOUGH MR. SIP…. SIPO……” jesus……. He dropped is head onto the desk. First day of classes always were a B**** to deal with.

Last edited by Leon Sipcowics on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Leon Sipcowics
Leon Sipcowics

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie Empty Re: SIPCOWICS, Leon Arnie

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:45 am

Hmmm, not really sure where to place you. Of the two you suggested he's certainly not a Hufflepuff, but he didn't really show any intelligent or wise traits.
Really, I think he's a Slytherin, did you have any opposition to being made a Slytherin? He definitely seemed quite ambitious, and cunning
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sipcowics Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:47 am

I dont mind, I just thought there was a ban on slytherins so I didnt bother listing it.
Leon Sipcowics
Leon Sipcowics

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 am

well, i agree with jess. your character is a clear slytherin to me too. he's well developed, and i think he'll be great on the boards.

i'll accept him.

accepted and sorted into slytherin. give me just a moment and i'll have him all sorted out.

welcome aboard! glad to have you!

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sipcowics Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 am

wooop. Thanks that was fast!
Leon Sipcowics
Leon Sipcowics

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 am

anytime! you're good to rp now. don't forget to request your playby. go to claims and then to face claims and make your request there.

k
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:35 am

Bah, beat me too it Khaaty. Sorry I didn't accept to begin with, just wanted to check your opinion on the Slythie thing first then got distracted Razz
Welcome to the site!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 am

well I did write a post that i completely agreed with you, but forumotion or something ate it. so i just sorted him. HAHAHAHA.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:40 am

Haha, i was saying that you beat me to the sorting, that was all
Moved
Jess Potter