NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke. Empty NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke.

Post by Adrianna Nightingale Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 am

NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke. Victoria-justice-now_400x550

Adrianna Brooke Nightingale
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Adrianna Brooke Nightingale

NICKNAMES: Adri, anna, anne, annie.

ALLEGIANCE: Death Eater

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

CLASSES: Charms, DADA, Potions and Transfiguration.

WAND: Hemlock wood, 9 1/3", Rose's spine entwined in a strand of Centaur hair

PLAY BY: Victoria Justice

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Brown

EYE COLOR: Brown

HEIGHT: 5'7"

BODY TYPE: Slender and curvy

GENERAL APPEARANCE: She is very beautiful, she has stunning brown eyes that many people seem to get lost in. Her hair is light and bouncy and shines when she walks into the sunlight and gives a stunning glow. Her body is slender and curvy with a light brown tan. Adrianna is tall with long legs and a normal sized torso.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Getting what she wants, flirty, Cunning, Common Sense, very smart.

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    Jealous, anger, being on time.

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Pranking people, getting on peoples nerves, sarcasm.

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Rules, Smart arses, people with no common sense.

GOALS:
    To listen more in class and to not cut class. She also needs to be social with her friends and expand her friendship group.

QUIRKS:
    Bites her nails when she's thinking hard, laughs at awkward moments, twirls her hair when she is lying.

BOGGART: Clowns.

PATRONUS: Her older brothers teaching her how to ride a broom.

DEMENTOR: Seeing her dead sisters grave with out knowing she had a sister.

VERITASERUM: That she went into the muggle world and almost exposed wizards.

MIRROR OF ERISED: To be with her dead sister and meet her.

PERSONALITY: Adrianna is always thinking dark thoughts, she can be cruel to those who annoy her because she has a patient and caring span of three seconds and then its gone. She is similar to a nut, hard to crack on the outside but once you crack it she is amazing inside, if you bother to look there. Her attitude towards school is horrible but she knows that to learn she has to listen which is a major weakness that she needs to approve on. Once your friends with Adrianna then you can guarantee that you will be friends forever and she will have your back.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Jackson Nightingale

MOTHER: Alexis Nightingale

SIBLING(S): Older brothers, Aaron and Avalon.

OTHER: None

BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood.

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S): A black cat, Luna, who roams around at night.

BROOMSTICK(): None

OTHER POSSESSIONS: None

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: As she was little, a lot of family history was revealed to her and then she turned into a Death Eater quite young to carry on the tradition in her family. The death of her twin sister was revealed to her by seeing her grave when she was dared to sleep out there with a friend. The shock over whelmed her and when she saw her parents that morning she told them what she saw and that caused a big family dispute and ran off away from home to get away from all the anger and tension that was happening.

Hogwarts Years: She attended Hogwarts for her early years and cut class for a long time and ended up not learning very much. She was a little troublemaker with some other people around the school, merely just playing some pranks with jokes she got from Zonko's. Now she is going to try a lot harder and serve her fellow Death Eaters with more strategies and battle plans to rule the muggle world.

Adulthood: (Hasn't reach there. Not sure if I should write her future.)

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Megan

RP EXPERIENCE: I have been on Bridging the Divide, Hogwarts Eternity, Hogwarts a time of Change, Hogwarts Regenerated.

HOW YOU FOUND US: I found it on forumotion.com as one of the top suggestions.

OTHER CHARACTERS: None

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To ensure deliberate creation of character

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Adrianna Nightingale on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrianna Nightingale
Adrianna Nightingale

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke. Empty Re: NIGHTINGALE, Adrianna Brooke.

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 pm

I hope you don't mind but i resized your avatar because it was stretching the board. I put it back within the size guidelines to fit the board. Its a great avatar, it just needed resized.

i'll get to reading your app in a moment.

oh, btw, welcome!!!! I'm Khaat and I'm one of the admins here.

Edit: Okay. You have the foundation for a good character. The app, overall, is very good. A couple of things, though. You didn't specify which house you preferred for her, but by her app, Slytherin seems to be an obvious choice. Second, I'd like you to look at losing the red eyes when she gets angry because there is no genetics there to cause that.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22241
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrianna Nightingale Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Okay, I edited it now. Smile
Adrianna Nightingale
Adrianna Nightingale

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Hello.
I'll take it from here, I don't think Khaat's online just yet.

First off. Welcome, I hope you have a great time here on PA Megan. I'm Jess, another of the admins, and I'll be happy to accept your character Smile

Just a note though. Here on PA we don't allow school students into either the Order of the Phoenix, or the Death Eaters, instead we've created mirroring school based factions to create those options for the students. They are the Dark Followers, and Potter's Army. So, with your permission, I'll put you in the Dark Followers instead of the DEs. If you've a problem with this, PM me and I'll work it out with you Smile

Anyway. She's a Slytherin for sure, and she's Accepted
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top