Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 am

Juliet looked at Dani. "Yeah i know that they are...but i mean...it could be fun?" She shrugged and continues to look at her friend. As Dani held the bug in front of her face, she screamed and fell backwards, feeling nausea as she swayed back... Clenching her stomach with both hands, but otherwise ignoring it. She knew it would go away, or at least she hoped it would. She hated being or even feeling sick. She would rather not prank people for a month rather that being sick.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Slytherins and a Ravenclaw

Post by Howl Blishwick Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am

Howl managed to grab her arm just before she fell and helped settle her back on her feet. "Watch it there, Juliet. Hmm, Juliet, a pretty name. Do you have a Romeo, by any chance?" Howl smirked. "Oh? I wasn't aware that I had a secret admirer. Do you follow a lot of people around in school or just me, Juliet?" He continued to try not to take any notice of Danielle, although, she persisted in not taking any notice of him, which kind of stung at his ego a bit. He debated on whether or not he should drop the act but figured maybe he would keep it up a bit longer unless she specifically addressed him.
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 am

Juliet stood back up, standing straight and blushed. "No...Just little old me...Juliet.." She said slowly, looking up at him. "And no I don't follow people around...I just see you from time to time...you're in one of my classes...and i guess you are a bit cute.." She trailed off looking at the ground between her feet again, feeling like throwing up from embarrassment.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:01 am

(OOC: Kim jomars talking to me again o.o & im going to bed ill reply tomorrow night~)
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:10 am

Dani pursed her lips and watched how embarrassed Juliet was getting. She was trying to stiffled a laugh and her gaze dropped down to the ground. She tapped her wand on her thigh, still ignoring the boy, and her gaze slowly went back up to Juliet. Ignoring someone was pretty much Dani's specialty. The girl could go pretty much forever in not acknowledging that she knew someone. This boy seemed to want her attention though and she mentally rolled her eyes. Figures, he was like the Slytherin boys, they wanted all the girl's attention, and of they didn't get it their stupid egos were hurt. Made her wonder why he'd been sorted into Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin.

"You're so gullible, Juliet." Dani commented softly. She glanced at her friend and shook her head a bit, but only from the amusement this conversation brought her.

[OOC: I won't say anything here right now about that... And you realize you could've just PMed me or edited your post for that, not make a new one XD]
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:20 am

Howl grinned and decided to tease her a little. "Only a bit?" Finally, he couldn't take being ignored any longer, and he turned to Danielle. "Stating the truth about me being cute doesn't imply gullibility; it implies honesty. I do have some rather handsome features." He let out a raspy chuckle. Well, he thought he did. Though, he imagine the way his nose was slightly crooked probably threw things off, though. Then again, it did kind of make him look rogue-ish... a real bad boy sort of look. It was good enough for him, and it kept his real identity pretty secret.
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 am

Juliet turned darker, "I'm not gullible.." She mumbled quietly. "Not even a little." She said a little louder this time. Juliet peered at Howl through her bangs and turned slightly darker. Almost like a tomato color now. She shrugged, "Ok, You're really cute, and i like you a little." She mumbled, now feeling like crying. She wasn't supposed to like a Ravenclaw. It just wasn't suppose to work out like that. She swayed back a little, but kept her balance. She knew there was an illness going around, but wasn't quite sure if she had it or not. All she knew was she didn't feel good. But maybe her nerves were just on edge for once. She guessed she deserved it.

(OOC: I realize that, i was just too lazy :p & yeah...we'll talk about it later or in a little while..)
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 am

Dani grinned at Juliet, and even though Howl was now speaking to her, she still ignored him. Turning her head more toward Juliet, it seemed like her attention was only on the other girl, as if the boy wasn't even there, though some of her attention was on him. "Oh yes you are. For various things." she laughed a bit. She shook her head again at seeing how dark Juliet was blushing. She sighed softly and rolled her eyes.

It was okay for her to like a Ravenclaw, but he was too young for her. She might not see it that way, but it was something that Dani was raised to notice. For her parents, if someone was more than a Year younger than you , you can't be seem among them, unless they're your pureblood friends. That's why it was hard for Danielle to make friends, she never took intrest in most of the older students, and the younger ones were harshly ever purebloods.

Finally deciding that she shouldn't embarrass Juliet more than she pretty much already was, Dani said, "I'm only kidding," with a grin.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Juliet looked at her friend blankly, not completely understand how she was, in fact, gullible. "I still don't understand." Juliet mumbled, turning her attention to the other slytherin for a moment. She didn't want to seem rude to either, but she was, in fact, very confused. "I'm not gullible at all Dani." She said simply. "Not one bit." She said, being quite offended.

She knew her friend knew about the slight crush she had on the Ravenclaw, even without her saying anything. But she didn't like how obvious she was making the attraction to the Ravenclaw either. She wished she hadn't said anything to begin with. Why would a ravenclaw like a slytherin to begin with? He had no reason to. Right?
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 am

Howl had been mostly amused by Juliet's reactions so far. He seemed to grin a little more when she told him he was really cute, although, the grin shifted slightly when she confessed actual attraction to him. He wasn't interested in a romantic relationship really. He liked to flirt because it was fun, and he certainly wouldn't object to a physical connection should the opportunity ever arise, but he knew enough about romantic relationships that love made people stupid. He couldn't afford to be stupid. So, this was his cue to change tactics.

"Hmm... I don't know. I think Dani might be right. Do you fall for every devilishly handsome rogue that gives you attention? Especially since us rogue types usually tend to have a... reputation... with the ladies. Seems pretty gullible to me," Howl said, smirking a bit.
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top