Malowney's Home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Malowney's Home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Malowney's Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malowney's Home Empty Malowney's Home

Post by Malowney Catt Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 am

HOW TO RP HERE:
1. Create a new post, just as you normally would.
2. Write in brackets the person you are RPing with, e.g. (Malowney)
3. RP!
4. After it is finished, write (END)
5. After that, the next person knows they can RP.

If an RP has not been posted in for a week, you may start a new one.

RULES:

1. Don't RP here without my permission.
2. Make your character knock on the door before doing anything else.
3. You may Godmod with my permission.
4. Don't rob the house without PMing me first. If I like the idea of Mal being robbed, I will say yes but I will keep a close eye on the RP.
5. Please do not do anything outrageous.
6. At social gatherings, wait after your post to make sure everybody else can post before you do again.
7. If we are in an RP with another person, I will organize a post order. You will follow that post order unless somebody leaves the scene.
8. No cussing without my permission.
9. You cannot murder Malowney.
10. Malowney is currently diagnosed with the mysterious illness. You may come in to visit her and healers may come to help her.

Happy RPing!
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Malowney's Home Empty Re: Malowney's Home

Post by Malowney Catt Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

It was dark when Malowney Catt woke up. Her body felt uncomfortable in its position, she itched everywhere. The alarm clock shone and it read '4:15am'. Mal moved position in her bed, which now felt cold and harsh. She scratched an itch, and a sharp pang of pain blasted speedily through her body, making it throb. Lifting up her pyjama top to reveal her belly button, she noticed a green lump sitting on her tummy, exactly where she had scratched. It now throbbed with pain, and she sighed, letting her head flop back on the pillow. She felt badly dehydrated, and saw a glass of water at the edge of the room. "Accio Water," she said quietly, her voice barely a whisper, her throat too dry to speak louder.

The glass mirror crashed, startling Mal. The bits of broken glass became scattered all over the floor. She sat up in her bed, looking at the bits of glass. She couldn't believe it. She felt a bit of pain then noticed a piece of glass had jabbed some skin. Some skin which remained white. Now it turned red, ruining her looks by 100%. She sighed, and plucked out the glass. She felt weak to stand up, she was dehydrated, the water was at the end of the room and her magic went wrong. This couldn't be happening. She lay back down, hoping the water would come over. She gulped, feeling so thirsty she felt the urge to swallow her spit. But no. Her mouth was dry.

There was nothing.

Malowney gave up hope on survival. She would die of thirst. Then she looked to the side. A phone. Her fingers were weak, but they managed to reach out, grab the phone and dial a number. She jabbed any random number, hoping that it would be okay. She just needed some help right now. She put the phone to her ear. It took a long time for the person on the other end to pick up. Eventually, she received an answer: "God, some people need some sleep around here, you know!" Malowney tried to save herself with, "But help-" Then she was hung up on, and she burst into tears. Salty tears. A drop ended up on her tongue and she swallowed it. But she needed more, healthy water, to survive.

She dialled another number. Her only chance. She said, "Hello? I've got an illness. I'm dehydrated, the water's at the other side of the room and I can't reach it. HELP!" She didn't mention the spells which went wrong. This could be a Muggle - Malowney was not risking this.

(OPEN to whoever feels like their character was on the other side)
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top