MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle Empty MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle

Post by Catalina Malcom Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 pm

MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle 600full-ariana-grande

CATALINA GABRIELLE MALCOM
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Catalina Gabrielle Malcom

NICKNAMES: Cat, Lina, Nat, (Prefers to go by Cat)

ALLEGIANCE:[/b Neutral

[b]HOGWARTS HOUSE:
    Either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Maybe Ravenclaw would do her good, but defiantly not Slytherin.

CLASSES: Charms, CoMC, DADA,

WAND: Applewood, phoenix feather, 9 1/3 inches + brittle

PLAY BY: Ariana Grande

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Fire Engine Red

EYE COLOR: Green

HEIGHT: 5'8"

BODY TYPE: Slender,

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Cat's natural hair color is dark brown. Hating it, she decided to changed it to fire engine red. Liking it, she kept it the same color without fading with magic. She is very pretty, having pale skin and green eyes. Most people don't forget her because of the bright red color of her hair. Cat normally keeps her hair straight, but sometimes she curls it. It is naturally straight, and she normally leaves it like that because of her thick hair, it takes a long time to curl it. She is very thin and tall, but underweight for her height, only barely weighing 100 pounds.

PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS:
    Loyal
    Confident
    Honest
    Good actress
    Quick learner

BAD TRAITS:
    Has a temper
    Impulsive
    Arrogant
    Sassy

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Magic
    Reading
    Running
    Singing
    Herbology
    COMC

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Potions
    Rude people
    Stupid people
    Womanizers
    The color orange

GOALS:
    Become a Healer
    Marry a man that she loves
    Have a family
    Do what it takes to do what she loves

QUIRKS:
    Hums when bored
    Twirls hair when embarrassed

BOGGART: The image of everyone she loves dying

PATRONUS: An Ocelot

DEMENTOR: The worst memory she could ever think of is seeing her sister being murdered by her crazed, influenced by death eaters father.

VERITASERUM: The greatest secret, that she would never tell a soul, is that when her father killed her sister, she was playing in the hall closet. Seeing what was happening, she didn't scream out for help, she just watched without even trying to stop it.

MIRROR OF ERISED: To see her sister again, to apologize.

PERSONALITY: Seeing her father kill her sister, Cat is neither bitter or sad. Since she was so young, she thinks it was a dream. Her mother took care of her as best as she could without her father, because he was sent to azkaban for killing his daughter and being involved with the death eaters. His sentence was for life. When Cat got angry, or so upset, at a young age, magic sometimes explodes from her, hurting people around her and breaking things, but it has stopped and hasn't happened for a while.

Cat is very confident in herself, and she doesn't listen to what people think of her. She is very popular in her group of friends, and she is well known around the school. People often come to ger for advice, and she loves helping anyone she can.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Cato Malcom

MOTHER: Kara Malcom (Nee Forman)

SIBLING(S): Kendall Malcom - Diseased
    Bricen Malcom - Brother
    Garrett Malcom - Brother

OTHER:

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood

RACE: (Human/ Vampire/ Werewolf/ Part Veela etc. Only members who have been active for at least one month are able to create non-human characters)

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S):
    A snowy owl named Corey and a russian blue kitten named Colbat

BROOMSTICK():
    (Completely Optional. Make sure the broomstick which you own makes sense. For example, Ron could never have owned a firebolt. For the full list of Brooms, check the ED)

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    A ring from her mother

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Before the incident that destroyed the Malcom family, they were extremely rich. Her father, being a ministry worker, helped with all of the money, as her mother was a muggle and a stay at home mother. Her sister, recently graduated, also helped with the family income, as she was a Healer. Cat got whatever she wanted by asking, because her family loved the girl so and wanted to see her happy.

Her mother would often take her to the lake by their house to swim, because she wanted Cat not to be cooped up in the house alone. Since there was no small children to play with, her mom did anything she could for Cat to stay active and happy. She didn't want Cat sitting alone in the house all day.

Hogwarts Years: Cat has a small core group of friends at Hogwarts. Though, most people know her because she is willing to sit down and talk to people about what's bothering them. Cat is normally with her friends, but sometimes she just likes to keep to herself in the Library, reading or writing.

Adulthood: Cat's ambition is to become a Healer, like her sister was. She enjoys helping people, so obviously Healing would do wonders for her. She has dated, but what she wants is someone to settle down with and raise a family.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Orion

RP EXPERIENCE: I use other RP sites

HOW YOU FOUND US: Someone reccomended it to me

OTHER CHARACTERS: None

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To post with people I normally wouldn't, and to make a detailed plot with this character.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Catalina Malcom on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle Empty Re: MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello -- Welcome to Potter's Army!

I'm afraid to inform you that we no longer accept, as a rule, orphaned characters so you will need to adjust that before I can accept this application. Catalina is a very good character but I am afraid we just cannot have any more orphans - we have an abundance of them. You have my apologies.

- Eli.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

So, do I just need to change that? Because I can if that means that I'm accepted...
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm

No, you need to change that in order to be accepted. It needs to be changed so you can be accepted. But yes, that, from what I can see, is all that needs to be adjusted.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Well, I changed it. Hopefully it fits what you're asking me to do.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Accepted and sorted into Gryffindor!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum