Lunch alone (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lunch alone (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lunch alone (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch alone (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch alone (Open)

Post by Catalina Malcom Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:33 am

Cat shrugged her shoulders and nodded. "Hey, sure, we can do that. As long as I look cute in my costume, I'll be more than willing to kick some butt!" Cat liked seeing Cliff so happy about something, so of course she would go along with it. Laughing, she nodded in agreement. "Hey, I'm Cat Malcom. I'm the coolest god dammed kid in the world." She joked with a smile on her face.

Seeing him devouring her fries, Cat realized how much she missed her house mates. "Thank you, I do try." She replied warmly.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 am

Cliff was sincerely impressed. Typically, everyone got sort of weirded out by his persistence regarding superheroes. He had not had some to play along with in a very long time and he was pleased to find that Cat made a very good playmate. "No, really!" he said earnestly. "Like, seriously, you are! You can design the costumes if you want!"

He lifted a fry to his mouth to eat and bit down, only to discover he had ran out of fries, and that his fingers tasted nothing like them. "Oh... I ate all of your fries."
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Cat smiled a wide smile, happy that Cliff seemed to be enjoying himself. It always seemed like people had thought of him as different, but she always enjoyed talking to him. "I shall do that!" Cat promised with a laugh.

Cat cringed as Cliff bit his finger. "Do you want more?" She wanted to be nice, after all. Not leaving him any time to reply, she called the waiter over, ordered a plate of fries, and paid for it before any one could argue.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 am

She offered more and Cliff could practically hear his mother yelling at him. Not only had he eaten a girl's food, now he was considering letting her purchase him even more? His mother believed in chivalry and he was sure he was not living up to her standards. HE shook his head. "No, I had better not impede on- yeah. I would."

He was weak.

She had already been flagging down a waiter and he watched the purchase. "Thanks, Cat. How's your summer been, by the way?"
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Cat laughed easily at Cliff's attempt to reject her offers. She was just trying to be nice, that's the least she could do. Also, it was nice to have some company. Cat had been alone all summer, and seeing a school mate made it better.

"No problem." Cat promised with a grin. "It's been alright. I went to France for a while, and since I've been back I've been trying to get into shape." Cat's matted hair and running gear was obvious, but she said it anyways. "How has yours been?" Cat was beginning to get curious about how exactly Cliff had gotten into his recent situation, though he had told her. It was just odd, and pretty hilarious, in Cat's book.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Cliff nodded, "France! Nice. I have been... to... the park." He could think of nothing more special than that. "My parents have been mad busy and my sister is sick with this illness going around and my brothers are prats so I haven't been able to do much, in all honesty. No vacations or trips."

She asked what he had been up to, since he had pretty much described what he hadn't done, and he shrugged. "Been having my dad apparate me here and Hogsmeade on occasion so I can hang out during the days. Just been wandering. I know every single place in Diagon by now." He swelled with pride, then deflated remembering the Slytherins. "All this time on my hands has gotten me into some trouble."
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Cat frowned, feeling rather guilty about bringing up France. "Well, I'm sorry Cliff." That's all Cat could really say. Feeling awkward, she drank her water, trying to avoid eye contact for that moment in time. What was she supposed to say? It probably wouldn't help opening her mouth again.

"That gets you out of the house then, yeah?" Cat agreed with a smile. "That's good though. My mum has to drive me, you know, because she's a muggle and all." Cat didn't bring up her father, because she wouldn't want him to think differently of her. "I can tell." Cat agreed easily with a teasing wink.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Cliff's easy expression resumed and he smiled, waving a hand. "No need to be sorry, Cat! I'll live. Besides, it's the French! What do they have that could possibly keep me happy?" he burst into laughter at his own joke, but no sooner had he, than the waiter walked by and set down his order of French fries. Cliff's laughter immediately stopped and he stared at the plate. "Oh. Right."

She said her mother had driven her around. "Whoa! In a car? I've never been in a car!"
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Cat found herself laughing the hardest when Cliffs plate of French fries came, as he was the one laughing at the French. " Maybe the food makes you happy, just a thought." Cat replied good naturdly, accepting the waiters offer of more water, taking a hearty drink out of it,

"Never?" Cat asked in awe. "Your parents must both be wizards. My dad is, but he's-" Cutting herself off short, Cat drank water till she choked. In between coughing fits, she wiped her eyes of tears. "It's like the Hogwarts train." She explained hoarsely.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top