A Hole in the Veil - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Hole in the Veil - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Hole in the Veil

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Hole in the Veil - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hole in the Veil

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Robert was surprised to see Thaor back so fully so quickly. It made sense, but it just hadnt been something he had expected. He stopped working and laughed. One of his healers slid the chair from against the wall up to Robert so he could sit. Robert sat down and said, "My friend, when you decide to stir things up, you can do it in fine style." He paused and became a bit more serious. "You don't remember. And I think thats for the best. Let's just consider it a story sometime that I can tell you over a pint.

"Here are the basic facts. Its later than you think. That battle was about a year ago. You've been bewitched, I think. And I think thats why you lost time. But it took you over the veil and back tonight. You're one of the few living who can say you've truly seen it and survived. Thats something you might have been able to share with Khaat. She'll be grateful you're better. We thought you were gone for good. I think I should tell her and Michael and Jack that you're alright." He wasnt counting on Thaor remembering much about Jack if his memory had stopped a year back, but Jack deserved to know.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Thaor sat in pure shock, he tried hard to remember what has happened, but the only thing that came to him was a headache. You better go talk to them then, let them know I'm alright. Thaor said slowly, laying back down. Thaor began to stare at the ceiling, a blank look on his face. He had died, and came back. So many questions crossed his mind, but he decided it was best to ask them at a later date, when it could be one on one.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Robert got up, but he was a bit slow. One of his healers stayed close in case he needed a hand, but he wasn't ready to need assistance quite yet. Instead he left orders for Thaor about his care, and he went out to the others. Brian immediately saw Robert step out into the hallway and walk slowly over to the others.

"Just a minute," he said. He pointed Robert out to Matt. Brian knew that Robert was on the last of his own energies. He could see the weakness clearly now. More clearly than before. And weakness was not something Robert wore well. He was trying to hide it. But Brian knew him far too well. He looked at Khaat. "Your father. I'll be right back." She nodded. Brian walked over to Robert to hear the report as well.

"Thaor is conscious and amazingly well," Robert said, relieved himself to be able to say it. "He seems like he must have been bewitched. His memory of much of the last year appears to be gone, but parts of that may return in time. I don't know. It looks like we may well be able to discharge him within the next 24 hours. You're all welcome to see him if you like. I see no reason why not. We're a long way from where we were a little while ago."

"Thank God," Michael said, finishing his brandy in one gulp. Kate agreed, drinking hers quickly as well. Michael looked at Jack. "Go ahead if you want."

"Robert," Kate said, motioning to a chair close to her. "Come sit. You arent' recharging quite like Thaor did."

"Thats because Thaor and Khaat have most of his battery," Brian said with a slight smile. Robert went over and sat down.

"How's Khaat?" Robert asked.

"Conscious," Brian said. "She's going to need a bit--like you are."

"I'll go see her in a moment."

"Leave her to me. There's nothing you can do there that I haven't already done," Brian said. "Some things do need time. A wise healer just told me that." Brian brought Roberts own words back to him. Robert just nodded. Kate poured more brandy into a cup and handed it to Robert.

"Oh, well done," Robert said, taking the brandy gratefully.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack had settled back with the arrival of Matt. Jack got along well with Matt, she supposed. She was just a bit leery about him. The time's Jack's social circle crossed had always been bad- she need only think of Vito and Chase to be sure of it. To know how close Matt was to her roommate, therefore, put Jack on edge about the man who would have otherwise been a good friend.

When it was reported that Thaor could be visited, Jack immediately glanced at Michael to take a cue from him- she didn't know anything of etiquette. Though Thaor didn't speak manners, he understood them. He prompted her to go and without waiting for anyone she stood. She was assured of Khaat's condition and she went to find Thaor.

Jack stepped in and beheld her friend. He looked well for someone who had encountered death. "Hey Thaor," she said. What a speaker.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top