Keeping the Marriage Alive
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Keeping the Marriage Alive Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Keeping the Marriage Alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keeping the Marriage Alive Empty Keeping the Marriage Alive

Post by Aubrin Sweeney Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Aubrin walked into the small cafe, his hand clutching his wife's. Even though she wasn't one for physical affection in public, Aubrin didn't care. She had to let him hold her hand when walking into a cafe for a date. They hadn't been on a date in awhile and he had decided that going out would be nice. He liked going on dates. It was something he actually missed from before they were dating. Even though Aubrin did enjoy saying that Grace was his wife. She even had his last name. That was a pretty big feat for him, since everyone knew she wore the pants in their relationship.

Taking a seat, he smiled at her cheekily from across the table. "What are you going to get to drink?" It was a known fact that Aubrin was a coffee addict. It was his favorite thing to drink and he would never deny it.

"How's work been?"
Aubrin Sweeney
Aubrin Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Marriage Alive Empty Re: Keeping the Marriage Alive

Post by Grace Sweeney Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Grace had allowed the hand holding from Aubrin. There was only rare occasions which she allowed it, and as he had promised her to treat her on a date, she shrugged and let it happen food was food. . After all, it was supposedly what married people did, show love and affection. Grace wasn't that type of girl at all. His Hand clutched hers, and she almost couldn't pull it away. He was much too sweet. Probably the reason why she had taken his last name instead of keeping it the same and bullying him into taking hers.

Grace sat down to see him grinning at her. She grinned back, seeing how eager he was made her tingly and emotional. "Water for me, coffee will make me shorter." That was a joke. She was staying five foot two for the rest of her life.

"Emotionally and physically draining. I don't understand why I can't be a house wife." Grace pouted with the honesty. Really, Grace was shocked that she had kept her job.
Grace Sweeney
Grace Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrin Sweeney Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

"I like you short," Aubrin commented vaguely, waiting for a waiter or waitress to come over to them. If Grace wasn't short, then he didn't know what he would do. That fact that he could lift her up whenever he wanted made him ridiculously happy. Being a giant had its advantages, but having a very short wife did too. "And coffee won't stunt your growth if you're not growing anymore. I'm almost positive you won't shrink."

At her comment, Aubrin grinned goofily. "You could always have kids and then become a housewife." He always joked about having kids. Always. But, most of the time, he was serious about having kids. Aubrin honestly thought he would be the best dad ever.

"I have a game this weekend," he said casually. Being a chaser for Puddlemere United was his dream job and hopefully Grace would be there to watch it.
Aubrin Sweeney
Aubrin Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sweeney Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Grace stuck out her tongue at his comment, feeling a small blush on her cheeks. "Well, I like you freakishly tall." It was rather amusing to her that they were so different in height. It caused turned heads and Grace loved the attention they had drawn. Of course, it may also be from how amazing she was. But she was with Aubrin, and she liked that. She was content and happy. Grace gasped sarcasticially, placing a hand over her heart. "Maybe I'll grow. You don't know that."

"I have my cats. There's our children." Grace had turned rather sharp at that point. Though she wanted kids, she was nervous about killing them and dropping them. And taking care of them, and them not loving her. Or Aubrin would leave her with the baby and never return. There was just so many things that could go wrong with the baby.

"I know." Grace sounded bored as she scanned the menu, but she planned to go. It was the least that she could do.
Grace Sweeney
Grace Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrin Sweeney Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Of course you like me freakishly tall. If I wasn't, I couldn't be your giant anymore." Aubrin would always be her giant. Always. Even though she complained about being short, he knew she secretively loved it. She wouldn't have it any other way. She always said things that weren't true. Like how she never said she loved him even though he knew she did. "You won't grow."

He rolled his eyes. Hopefully one day Grace would want kids. "I hate those cats though." Aubrin wanted kids badly. Just like how he wanted Grace to admit that she loved him. He wouldn't have both though as much as that sucks.

"You going?"
Aubrin Sweeney
Aubrin Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sweeney Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 am

"My giant..." Grace grinned at the all too true statement. He was her giant, ever since he begged her to go out with him. She knew then that she would marry him, and that was that. Even though she hadn't admitted the love she had for him, she knew that somehow, Aubrin understood. "I can't believe you doubt my abilities!" Grace yelled to him in between breaths of laughter.

"At least I didn't feed your bird to any of them." Grace had a small look of anger etched on h face, and it was only soon that she would try to hit at him. It's not that she didn't want children, she was just scared. How was she supposed to tell him that? She couldn't. It would kill him.

"I suppose I will." Grace promised, the angry look melting into a softer one.
Grace Sweeney
Grace Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrin Sweeney Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 am

Aubrin couldn't deny how much he enjoyed hearing Grace call him her giant. He was her giant and that wouldn't change. He didn't understand how that could ever change. So much of his life had been spent with Grace and he couldn't see his life without her in it. It was a horribly romantic thing to say, but he wouldn't deny it. "I'm sorry babe," Aubrin said with a sheepish grin that she loved. "I still love you?" He knew that she was awkward with that word, but it was true and he loved saying it.

"Oi!" The Swedish man cried, a frown on his face. "Don't threaten Thunder like that. He's my pride and joy." He didn't understand why Grace hated their wonderful parakeet so much. Aubrin would've given up the parakeet and his gaming system to have kids though. He truly adored them and couldn't wait to see how awkward Grace's face would look blended with his.

He smiled stupidly, "Thanks lovely."
Aubrin Sweeney
Aubrin Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sweeney Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 am

Grace looked at Aubrin and ducked her head, embarrassed that even now he could still send chills down her spine. She reached for his hand and held it in hers, shocked that she was the one to engage in the physical side first. "Babe?" Grace asked with a wrinkled nose. Pet names weren't her thing. Then again, neither were relationships until she got married. "I like lilies." She blurted out. She can't ever say the "L" word to him, though she did love him with all her heart. She just couldn't bring herself to it.

"Well Kepe, Melany and Captain Cuddles are my babies. Don't be mean to them!" Grace didn't understand why Aubrin adored the bird so. The muggle video games she could tolerate, as she enjoyed them as well. Maybe kids was the answer, as Aubrin was becoming too attached to the bird.

"Anytime." Grace replied all too sweetly, winking at him with her awkward tendencies.
Grace Sweeney
Grace Sweeney
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top