Chad Taylor's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chad Taylor's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chad Taylor's Plot

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Taylor's Plot Empty Chad Taylor's Plot

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 am

Chad Taylor's Plot Joshglasses
Single * Fifteen * Slytherin

CHAD TAYLOR

Looking for anything, love, bullies, friends anything!!!
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Chad Taylor's Plot Empty Re: Chad Taylor's Plot

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Octavia doesn't like Chad one bit (cue: library)

I also have Georgia. She's a sixth year, Slythirin, Dark Follower, and has a play-by if Rosie Hunting-Whiteley. Georgie is extreamly naive but is just about the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She loves trying new things and doesn't know how to say no. I could see them beig friends? Any ideas?
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 am

Well I think plotting with Gisele could be very interesting, I think their could be a teasing romance, like they always hug each other, and kiss etc, but as a joke? They don't actually love each other, but are very good friends.

Georgie seems very good for Chad as well, they could be very good friends, maybe. I don't think Chad will be doing anything bad boyish or risky, as at the moment his trying to Impress Amelia, and that's going good for him. Any ideas?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 am

If they have been longtime friends I could see that happening. Gisele is like that around most boys - teasing and comfortable with her body. Chad would be Giseles most "Slythirin" friend so that could be interesting. Unfortunately, no real feelings would/could ever emerge. Gisele is (in the closet) gay.  

Hmm.. Maybe Chad's never bothered to get to know Georgie. She was pretty plain last year but suddenly got gorgeous over the summer. So now he suddenly notices her and attempts to befriend her? Or it could be the other way around. They could have been good friends last year but now their relationship is different and strange?
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:01 am

Ok, I still think we could do that with Gisle, but with no love forming.
I think he could flirt with Georgie but like Gisele not in a loving way. If you think we could make a thread work, do you have any ideas
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Here is Miss Malfoy. She is an animal lover, like Chad, so maybe we can work that in. Franki is currently patronized by most Slytherins, as the Malfoys have come a joke, so maybe that, plus the fact that she (unlike Chad) is allowed to freely express her enjoyment of animals, makes her someone really perfect for him to taunt/tease ?
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 am

I guess he could maybe taunt her, because of his insecurity about animals? Or maybe they kindle tease each other, do you have any ideas?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 pm

She would respond if he taunted her. It'd end up being a back and forth.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique McKay Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:32 am

Ok, sounds fine to me, do you want to make the plot, or me. (Chad's Account)
Mystique McKay
Mystique McKay
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 87
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 am

Could you? I'm a tad busy tonight.
Dory Le
Dory Le