Complete opposites of Politics
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Complete opposites of Politics Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Complete opposites of Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Complete opposites of Politics Empty Complete opposites of Politics

Post by Chad Taylor Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 am

Chad was sprinting to the Bakery, he was late to his date. He had asked out Shay, the girl he had a friends-with-benefits agreement. She was a Gryffindor, and both of their houses didn't agree with their relationships, but they didn't care.

Being late wasn't his type of thing, and he hated it. He was a perfectionist when it came to it, and couldn't be late, it put him on edge. He breathed in heavily as he saw a sign indicating the store, and walked in, a bell above him ringing.

"I'll have two glasses of chardonay," he said looking at the waitress, she nodded and walked back to the counter, telling another girl the order. Chad turned around, and looked for Shay.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Complete opposites of Politics Empty Re: Complete opposites of Politics

Post by Shay Kendall Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:49 am

It was beautiful Saturday’s noon and Chad had asked Shay out for a date. They were supposed to meet at Sparks Bistro and Bakery at one o’clock. Shay walked through Diagon’s Alley and she still had enough time to stop in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and she bought herself some Nosebleed Nougat’s and Spell Chekers. She stopped in front of the Sparks Bistro and Bakery at exactly one o’clock and entered the bakery. She ran her eyes over the room and looked for Chad, but he wasn´t here yet.

Fifteen minutes later, there was still no Chad. Frankly, Shay was getting annoyed, so she decided she´ll order herself one cappuccino and she found herself a place near a large window overlooking the street.

Adriana saw the woman next to her reading “The Daily Prophet” and when she was done with it, Shay asked her could she borrow the newspaper. The lady agreed and said that she is happy, when young people read news. Shay smiled and thanked woman and decided to read while Chad arrives.

Shay put newspaper down, she finished it quickly. Today wasn´t any interesting news, nothing big had happened.

“I´m here!” Shay said and raised her hand. She had just noticed Chad ordering chardonnay and she chuckled. The girl had actually even thought that maybe Chad forgot about their date, but this thought was gone now. Shay waited until Chad sat down and Ade greeted him with a kiss: “You finally made it…”
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 am

He kissed her back, and from behind his back he revealed a bright red rose, it was in full bloom, and it's pedals were open as wide as they could be. "Hope you like it," he said, handing it to her, "Finally...," he said sighing. "I'm so sorry, I had a party, and I know it's irresponsible, cause I could've missed it, but I'm here now." Chad furrowed his eyebrows, hoping she'd forgive him, "how's this, I owe you a date, so we'll use my tab, choose whatever you want" he said smiling at her, "sweetheart." He quickly added on.

Shay was a nice girl, and he could see having maybe a one-sided relationship with her? "Oh guess what," he said, "I caught up with Amelia the other day!"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Adriana got chills, when Chad kissed her back, but it felt good. “Oooh, they´re beautiful! Shay said, kissed Chad on his lips and smiled widely, “thank you! These roses are just wondrous.” Shay looked for an empty flower vase and found one near Shay's and Chad's table. “Accio,” Adriana said and vase flew towards Shay and girl caught it, she used aquamenti spell to fill vase with water and put flowers on it. Shay assumed that flowers were magical and didn´t need any water, but Shay just wanted to be sure these adorable roses won´t wither any time soon.

“Next time you better be on time,” Shay reproved, but chuckled, she wasn´t actually mad. “Okay, I forgive you.” Chad was just too amazing to hate him. “So, talk me about your party, was it cool?”

Shay was a nice girl, and he could see having maybe a one-sided relationship with her? "Oh guess what," he said, "I caught up with Amelia the other day!"

“That´s great! How are thing going un between you two?” Shay asked inquisitively and began to flip through the menu. She wasn´t person, who ordered always the same food as always, because it was good. She liked trying new things: “I think I want some Key Lime Pie.”
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top