Danae Crius
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Danae Crius Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Danae Crius

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danae Crius Empty Danae Crius

Post by Percy Weasley Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 am

Character Name: Danae <insert middle name> Crius
Blood Status: Pureblood
Alliance: whatever you like
History: Same as Cassie's you can check her bio. Danae had a happy childhood living on an estate. Like all her siblings she would have learnt to swim and fish in the rivers and ride and hunt in the woods.

Danae would not have been out from under the watchful eye of either her nanny or the family housekeeper until she turned eleven, when she would have been allowed to shop in Diagon Alley by herself for the first time.

The Crius' cook breeds rabbits specifically for making rabbit pie. All of the children know that these animals are food, not pets.

The Crius' also own a holiday home in Santorini. It boasts a swimming pool and looks out over the lagoon.

Personality: Up to you. The Crius family have been in Slytherin for generations, but for some reason I keep thinking of Danae in Hufflepuff, so it's pretty flexible. I wouldn't care if she ended up in the other houses either.
Plot: I envision Danae and Cassie being quite close, but also quite tumultuous. Cassie wrote to Danae when she was in her first year and baited her about not being in Hogwarts yet, but I think when they're around the rest of their sibs they might gang up on them together.
Play By: Anyone. The Crius family is known for having bright blue eyes and dark hair, but I don't really mind.
Anything Else:
Roleplayer Preferences: someone active would be good, and someone who doesn't mind my shorter posts.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top