IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which option do you prefer?

IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Bar_left13%IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Bar_right 13% 
[ 3 ]
IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Bar_left25%IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Bar_right 25% 
[ 6 ]
IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Bar_left62%IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Bar_right 62% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 24

IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Plot Discussion

Post by Audra Imbert Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Well, there has been wars, a plague, an extremely cold winter.. I cant see why not. The magic population should have been dented greatly. It could be that you have to be engaged by 16, and married by 17 and a half, unless you have some special circumstances.
Audra Imbert
Audra Imbert

Number of posts : 72

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15873-imbert-audra-ugne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 pm

MARRIAGE. YES.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:41 pm

ALWAYS MARRIAGE. ALWAYS.

Heh. I do this already.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 am

Oh-kay.........maybe it wasn't such a mad idea after all. Smile

Hmmm......merging everything could work. Ministry releases a Marriage decree....those RP'ers interested in conflict could form a faction to rebel and topple the Ministry either by open war or infiltration and such....and younger students not involved in the marriage plot could be taken out on peace-time activities like expeditions and discovery of atlantis or whatever....what say?
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 am

That sounds perfect, since Jack would rather go to Azkaban then get married.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Audra Imbert Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

I just started thinking... if we have the forced marriage thing AND we find Atlantis, there would be the whole "are we genetically compatible? " deal and that would be hilarious. It totally should happen.
Audra Imbert
Audra Imbert

Number of posts : 72

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15873-imbert-audra-ugne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Honestly I have all of my characters divided in this whole thing. Susan still supports the Ministry but if an marriage law was but in place you can be certain she fight it, she would go to end of the world to keep her kids safe even if means being sent to Azkaban. Neville is done with the Ministry and the Order, and he is already trying to fight against them but in case of an marriage law he may just lose it. Isaac and the Cohen family are neutral when it comes to the Ministry and marriage laws means nothing since arranged marriages aren't uncommon in the wizarding world in Russia.

If there was a marriage law there would be a good chance Susan and Neville would be a main fighters against it. It is very possible Susan would close down the Daily Prophet, leave the Order and cut all ties to anyone she knows in the Ministry. Neville on the other hand would probably want to hide his family.This would also probably force Susan and Ernie to get re-married again I suppose.

I would see a lot of families with kids near the age of sixteen and seventeen to go into hiding. It wouldn't work if everyone went into hiding though. But it is possible if when I child reaches 16 or 17 and the parents can still have kids it is possible that if the parents have another child the Ministry would help leave them be. This would help both the Longbottoms and the Bones/Macmillans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 am

...what now about marriage?

o.o
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulip Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

I need help, how do I acually roleplay? I'm kinda new to all this forum stuff, but I really like writing. So where can I start?
Tulip
Tulip

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

OOOOH! A newcomer!!!

Welcome! I'm Khaat, one of the admins here. I would suggest you start by reading this section of the boards. https://www.pottersarmy.net/f38-educational-decrees

Then I will be happy to walk you through the application to make a character and get started.

Feel free to use the messaging tab at the top to pm me or use the chatbox to let me know when you've read that. That will give you some of the basics about us and about role play.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top