Dancing with the devil
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dancing with the devil Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dancing with the devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing with the devil Empty Dancing with the devil

Post by Oliver Krum Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Oliver had inquired about someone who could supply him with something, something to make the home sick go away, or that's what he had said to them. There was no reason for them to know the truth that he needed something to keep him so calm. They had suggested the same two people as suppliers not sure who the creator was. Discreetly he had contacted he one they called Wally, who had told him where and when to meet her. Now he stood there waiting for this girl he did not know to bring him something he knew nothing about.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the devil Empty Re: Dancing with the devil

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 pm

All Wally knew about this new client was that his name was Oliver, he was connected to the Krum family, and he had transferred from Durmstrang. Wally had jumped at the chance to deal to a former Durmstrang student - she and Keith were looking into expanding to other schools, and their biggest concern was reaching Durmstrang. She might have to buy the boy off for information.

She had been told where to meet him, and she approached, a minute late as usual. She entered the study room, which was empty this time of night, and approached the boy. "Oliver Krum, I presume?" She held out a hand for him to shake - she always tried to make a good impression on new clients. The old ones just had to deal with her irritability. "I'm Wally. I hear you are interested in some products. What are you looking for? And what is your budget?"
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 am

"Yeah that's me," Oliver said shaking her as firmly as he could with his jittery hands, "yeah I am." His eyes darted back and forth from Wally and the door. He had never felt with something like this. Yeah he'd been involved with stuff for a while thanks to the older boys where he had come from, but nothing of this altitude. "I've been told you were the one to contact for a drug to make you feel good," he said, "my supplies are unlimited at this moment." She answered what questions he could. He was out of alcohol and cigarettes and everything he had gotten involved with in the past year.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:23 am

Wally nodded at the Krum boy's words. She supposed she should wait before asking too many questions about Durmstrang and their security systems. She figured she would give him the usual beginning discount rates, let the prices rise, and then offer a discount for the proper information she needed.

He wanted what everyone wanted and, like most of her clients, seemed to have access to a sizable allowance from rich parents. "Alright. A good starting package is a fourth of an ounce of Sugar, which is much stronger. Then an ounce of Sugar, which can be smoked or dissolved. For your first time, I'd give it to you for fifteen galleons, which is a steal. That's four galleons cheaper than my normal rates."
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:41 am

"Okay that's a deal," Oliver said digging out fifteen gallons. Before amusing over the money Oli looked over at her, "how long does it last?" He asked tilting his head to the side slightly. He looked back at the door and wondered what his little sister was doing. He could never let her catch him doing this. Without waiting for an answer he dropped the gallons into the girls hand and whispered real quietly. "Just never let me catch you selling anything to my little sister, the outcome will not be pretty for you and your partners."
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:59 am

"The effects? A few hours. The supply itself should last you awhile, even if you use some every other day. I would advise against using it every day but, hey, I'm no life coach." She shrugged. She took her bag off of her back and began to fish out the product, carefully measuring it out and separating it into little baggies.

Done, she set the baggies on a table. He pushed the gold into her hands and uttered a threat. She quirked an eyebrow. "I don't know your sister, and my client list is strictly guarded. But your threat is noted." Yes, it would be noted, sealed, and left under her pillow so that, if she suddenly died, there would be some shred of evidence.

She had a few of those envelopes.
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 am

With a nod of his head Oliver took what he had paid for and left. Stopping just be hind the closed door he pulled out a flask which would normally would have been filled with some time of alcohol or liquor which he had per cures from his parents or others, but today it was just water. Emptying the contents of one of the baggies into it before replacing the cap and putting it all back in his pocket before continuing towards the griffindor common room.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top