Figuring out what to do with myself...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Figuring out what to do with myself... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Figuring out what to do with myself...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Figuring out what to do with myself... Empty Figuring out what to do with myself...

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 am

Alessea was wondering aimlessly around the castle lost in thought, alot had happened to her over the last month. The death of her grandfather to her parents getting divorce Alessea didn't know how much more she could take. Her else where she wondered towards an unknown place that she hasn't been before. Seeing a portrait of a pear Alessea stopped and looked at it tilting her head to the side while looking at it. Alessea heard about tihs portrait, but she never seen it before so she wondered if the rumor was true or not.

"Only one way to find out if it's true!" Ally thought herself as she tickled the pear. As it giggled Alessea jumped but then smiled before she grabbed the handle and went inside. It wasn't like anyone was going to know she was here, it was Hogsmeade weekend so mostly all the teachers and students were gone. Seeing that she was in the kitchen Alessea gasped looking at the house elves that were beofre her. Alessea never seen a house elf before, in her opinion they looked so cute. Still looking around she didn't hear the house elf ask what she wanted but as her Gryffindor robe was pulled on she snapped out of trance.

"May we help you miss?"the house elf asked her again in a squeaky but kind voice. "Um... I gotten lost and I ended up here, but I am a bit hungry."said Alessea honestly. She haven't been eating alot due to being depress about things. "Sit down miss, we'll get you something to eat."said the elf in a squeaky voice. "Thankyou."said Alessea giving the elf a soft warm smile as she seen the elf wiping her up some sandwhiches and some pumkin patsy. As they set it in front of her Alessea smiled before eating.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Figuring out what to do with myself... Empty Re: Figuring out what to do with myself...

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:12 am

Lately Drew hadn't been getting much sleep and he wasn't exactly sure why. There were lots of things going through his mind and they weren't letting him sleep much. They weren't bad, or good really, he just had an over active imagination and once he started thinking about something, it was hard for him to stop and rest. So he looked somewhat like a zombie as he walked around the castle.

The latest thing that was going though his mind was actually an idea for a song he wanted to write. But he wasn't sure how he could phrase it. Depending on how people say it, it could be taken as a song about friendship or a love song. But he didn't really want to make a love song, especially since he'd never had a girlfriend. He wasn't sure what love actually was.

Since it was a Hogsmeade weekend and he'd decided to stay at the castle, the third year decided to pay a visit to the kitchen. It wasn't often that Drew went there, only when he really needed some kind of entertainment to help inspire him. He figured that while he got that inspiration, he would ask for something to eat. When he entered, he was careful to not disturb the house elves that were in there.

He saw a familiar figure and grinned. He slowly walked up behind her, placing his index finger on his lips, telling the elves to be quiet and he placed his hands over her eyes. "Guess who!" he said happily to his best friend, before laughing softly, probably already giving away who he was, not that she wouldn't be able to tell.
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Figuring out what to do with myself... Empty Re: Figuring out what to do with myself...

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 am

Alessea who was deep in thought, jumped alittle as she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes but then smiled as she realized who it was. "Hm... I don't know, that voice does sound familiar."said Alessea smirking. "Would it happen to be my best friend Drew?"Alessea asked before she turned around and smiled at him. "Drew! oh I missed you, so much has went wrong lately."said Alessea sighing. It made her sad just thinking about it again.

Looking at him her blue eyes looked at him with worry before shaking her head. "Drew you haven't been sleeping lately have you?"Alessea asked him softly. Alessea knew Drew very well, she could almost read him like a book. "I know how you feel, I haven't been sleeping alot lately either."said Alessea honestly. "I haven't been eating either."Alessea muttered. Drew knew she haven't been sleeping, but she knew that he didn't know that she haven't been eating.

Alessea wasn't her happy down to earth self that everyone knew, she was a empty shell who world came crashing down on her. Alessea didn't care about much of anything anymore, it wasn't like it mattered anymore anyways. Looking at her food she realized she wasn't very hungry anymore. Pushing her plate away she just sat there and cried before she looked at Drew for a minute before looking away.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top