Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right? Empty Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right?

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:40 pm

He needed to get this idea out of his head, if he didn't he would lose it soon. That was something he couldn't afford to let happen, it was a good idea for a song. "Da... Dadada... Dada..." he tried to keep the rhythm in his mind long enough for him to get to the Music Classroom where he'd left his music book the last time he was there. He just hoped that no one had found it and taken it. He would rather die than lose his music book. All the songs he'd written and his favorite bands and songs were in there.

That book was mostly what his life revolved around.

Feeling Javy - his toad - smack against his side while in his pocket, Dylan stopped abruptly. He looked into his pocket and saw Javy staring up at him. "Sorry Javy... You know how much that book means to me. I can't lose it." He took Javy out of his pocket and carried him in his hands for the remainder of the time it took him to get to the classroom.

Dylan ran into the classroom and placed Javy on top of the piano before setting out about the room, looking for his book. He knew the last place where he'd had it was while he was around the guitars. The fifteen year old boy looked behind most of them, and then he remembered that it must be near his favorite guitar. A blue and white one with a black lighting bolt running along it. He picked it up and found his book under it. Sighing in relief, Dylan picked it up, and began to write the rhythm of the song he had in his mind down, before putting some lyrics to go with it.

"Little Miss Obvious... Wipe the make-up from your face
And go tell all your friends, that I'm the only one..."

Good first lyrics,but now he needed others. The Ravenclaw sat down at the piano, and pressed one key repeatedly, trying to think of more lyrics. He placed his head on the top of the piano and looked at Javy, who hadn't moved from where he was placed on the object.

Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right? Empty Re: Creativity flows out of me like a river... Right?

Post by Kate van Der Wyle Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 pm

((In this I've made it that Kate has seen Dylan around, and knows who he is. Not friends as such but they've met. I hope thats okay.))

Ugh; Kate was bored. Her cat Lexie wound between her legs, meowing and nudging her, before settling between them, sitting patiently. Lexie was bored too.
There was just nothing to do. She had finished her homework; the common room was empty; she couldn't find anyone she knew in the Courtyard, Study Room or Library, and there wasn't even a practise going on at the Quidditch Pitch. She had literally nothing to do.

"If only you could talk," She mused to Lexie, who looked up with wide, blue eyes, as if she was understand every word anyway, "then I'd at least have someone to chat to."

Lexie, of course, didn't answer.

"Oh well," Kate sighed, "You'll have to do for company anyway. And standing here in the fifth floor corridor isn't helping much either."

Kate continued down the hall, racking her brain for anything to keep her occupied. It was then that she heard music coming from, well, the music room. It wasn't a song, per say, just one random note, over and over. But still, it was something.

Kate gently pushed open the door, just wanting to take a peek. A boy, who she recognised, Dylan was his name, she remembered, he was a Ravenclaw, fifth year, like her. He was resting his head on the piano, obviously in thought. Unfortunately, Lexie also managed to spot the toad sitting like a statue on the piano as well.

The cat lunged forward, hissing violently. Kate reacted quickly, scooping the cat up before any damage could be done. Lexie was harmless, really, she wouldn't have eaten the toad, but Kate wasn't going to the chance that Lexie could do other damages.

"I'm sorry," She apologised, holding on tightly to her cat, "I promise she won't harm your toad; she just has a thing against small animals. I hope I'm not interrupting you."
Kate van Der Wyle
Kate van Der Wyle

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum