Ginevra's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's Plot

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's Plot Empty Ginevra's Plot

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Ginevra;
Born on the day of March 10th to Samantha and Jason Malenki, Ginevra was always bright. She lived the easier life when she was just a child and never cried. With her dad being a muggle and mom a witch, she learned both worlds and love for both. She found magic at eight when she blew up her cat, resulting in the loss of the family pet. After starting Hogwarts, she wasn't new to flying or anything like some of the others with a muggle parent, that she was glad of. Her marks have always been at the top and her attitude always butting in.

Family

Mother: ( DECEASED )
Father: ( DECEASED )
Sister: ( DECEASED )

Friends

get up and start all over again - enemies turned good
so afraid to tell the world what i got to say - secret friends ( SCORPIUS )
i am exactly where i am supposed to be, now - partner in crime
you're the voice i hear inside my head - like family ( DARREN )
you're the missing peice i need - the other half
she's a yellow pair of running shoes - best gal pal ( MARI )
she's a warm conversation i wouldn't miss for nothing - inseperable ( CLAIR )
she's a one glass of wine and she's feeling kind of tipsy - friends from a distance ( EMILY )
and a cuss word 'cause it's sunday - party buddies
everything i want and everything i need - best boy toy ( CHARLIE )
there is me standing in the arch of the door - childhood friends ( FREDDY )
because you kept me from falling apart my whole life - attached at the hip
i'm not gonna let you leave - good friends ( DANNY )
i will be, all that you want - average friends ( ZOE )
get myself together, and keep us from falling apart - acquaintance ( DAVINA )

Love

Crush on Ginevra: ( FREDDY )
Current: Open
Ex, not friends: Open
Ex, friends: Open
Crush: ( Mutral ) ( DARREN )

Enemies

hope i can run today and get away faster - avoidance
we've been down and out without laughter - mutual dislike
here's to every girl and boy who lost their joy - ex-friend ( SUE )
i've always been the kind of girl - jealous of
gonna let the light, shine on me - ex - bad terms
do you what it's like, to feel so in the dark - scared of
to dream about a life where you're the shining star - for show
i have to beleive in myself, it is the only way - fake friends
she's i want a peice of chocolate - annoyance
she's a fighter when she's fighting - hardcore
a church girl on a sunday - average
he's well hung and i'm hanging up - mild dislike
set it off and the sun burnt tonight - rival
you said between your smiles and regrets -fenemies
all my oxygen to product gas and suffocated my last chance - respectful
what mean't the world imploded, inflated and demoted - one-sided dislike

Histories

Darren
Darren met Gin at his third year, her first obviously. He didnt like her at all, and at first thought of her as a stubborn freal, he still does actually. However, soon they became really close friends, almost family. Although they occasionally (or nearly always) argued, he regarded her his best friend by his 5th year. He also has feelings for her, although he would rather commit suicide than admit that.

Mari
Mariana met Ginevra when she started her first year at Hogwarts. They met on Hogwarts Express and by than already started with friendly relations. Later Mariana, Ginevra and Darren became very good friends although Mariana had some differences with Darren. Mariana and Ginevra are still very good friends despite Darren.

Charlie
Charlie became friends with Gin almost as soon as he met her. It helped that they were both in the same house. Charlie and Gin have a good friendship, they've almost never faught with each other. After two of his other closest friends left in his fifth year, Charlie treasures Gin as his best friend.

Zoe
Zoe and Gin we friends. But they were new friends. They hadn't known each other long. Of course they might have seen each other around but never really spoken. It wasn't until Zoe started hanging out with Darren more that she got to know Gin.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth met Ginevra in first year, they became good friends on the train but some how outside of their lives, they were secret friends in order to protect them selves from a few dangers but they keep on helping each other for any danger that brings along today.

Sue
Sue was a friend of Ginevra and she quite liked her. Unlike most she was the one who shared her intentions of being a Death Eater. And after school she did join which gave delight to Sue. After sometime she left DE, the reason was unknown by Sue, which put them on bad terms ith each other.

Emily
Emily met Gin in her third year. Em thought of her as a good friend to talk and have fun with, but not anything more. Their personalities were very different, and they disagreed on many things.

Delphina
Delphina knew Ginevra though Darren at first as she could read Darren mind that he liked Gin. She became friends with her before knowing that Delphina was known to be Darren sister but cousin in blood until Darren tell Gin that Delphina is not allow to know.

Freddy
Freddy meet Ginevra in his first year at Hogwarts Freddy didn't know anyone yet, and since Ginevra and Freddy was in the same house they started becoming pretty good mates. as the years went by their friendship grew stronger and Freddy started having feeling for Ginevra but didn't really do anything about it as it might ruin their well bonded friendship.

Davina
Davina and Ginevra had known each other throughout her time at Hogwarts, as they were in the same house. Ginevra was a few years above her, but had always got on. They were never the best of friends, but they would say hi if they passed each other in the corridor, and would have small talk in Ravenclaw Tower.

Danny
Danny and Ginerva met during their 5th year. They became friends for a while but then grew distant after she joined the DEs and started to hang around Darren a lot. He is occaininally mean to her usully when he's tired or an arguement is going on yet can still be friends in the end.

Clair
They didn't met until Clair's second year of hogwarts. She was stuck with a first year since the prefect was apparently overwhelmed with all the new students. She was the first on to say and it wasn't long before they became really good friends. Clair can trust Ginevra wit anything and she can be certain that she wouldn't be judged for it. Clair know how annoying she can get and is really glad Ginevra can see past that without getting mad. Well sometimes. Anyways they have their moments of anger, but Clair wouldn't trade their friendship for anything for the world. Not even her favorite candies.

Scorpius
Scorpius met Ginevra in his 1st year, They weren't really ever friends for several years. However, when Gin joined the Death Eaters they saw more of each other and soon became friends. Their friendship didn't really last long though, as Ginevra soon left the Death Eaters. Scorpius now only talks to her sometimes, when their alone, as he doesnt want the other Death Eaters to know they're still friends.

Last edited by Ginevra Malenki on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 am; edited 24 times in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's Plot Empty Re: Ginevra's Plot

Post by Darren Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Part: Best friend? Or.. Like family? idk =\

History: Darren met Gin at his third year, her first obviously. He didnt like her at all, and at first thought of her as a stubborn freal, he still did actually... However, soon they became really close friends, almost family. Although they occasionally (or nearly always) argued, he regarded her his best friend by his 5th year.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Close friend

Mariana met Ginevra when she started her first year at Hogwarts.They met on Hogwarts Express and by than already started with friendly relations.Later Mariana,Ginevra and Darren became very good friends although Mariana had some differences with Darren.Mariana and Ginevra are still very good friends.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Friend or close friend or idk Razz Choose one and I'll write something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:20 pm

ooo. I want something. Not sure what. Any suggestions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Thankies, Darren, Mari.

Zoe : How about just a friend?

Emily : I'm actually thinking friend from a distance or annoyer, just because the two different personalities her and Gin have.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Ill write a history, u decide Very Happy
Friend section plz Smile

Charlie became friends with Gin almost as soon as he met her. It helped that they were both in the same house. Charlie and Gin have a good friendship, theyve almost never faught with each other. After two of his other closest friends left in his fifth year, Charlie treasures Gin as his best friend.

lalaladilala
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm

That works for me. I'll think of something to write.

Zoe and Gin we friends. But they were new friends. They hadn't known each other long. Of course they might have seen each other around but never really spoken. It wasn't until Zoe started hanging out with Darren more that she got to know Gin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Added, best friend okay with you? =]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:38 pm