I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face. Empty I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face.

Post by Ben Jefferson Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 pm

So I watched vampire diaries and I was tempted to make someone with Steven R. McQueen.So this is Ben.He is 18, revenclaw grad and he really needs friends.
How Many Characters You Want: Whoever is thrown at me.
What characters you want: look up
Level of RP: i don't know
What you want to RP about: Whatever
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face. Empty Re: I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face.

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 am

hm... maybe you could rp with my Lily charrie she's eighteen as well, she's also a Ravenclaw graduate as well, so she's bound to know Ben! Maybe he can convince her not to turn evil and stuff!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face. Empty Re: I couldn't resist myself to Jeremy's Face.

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 am

He could know Ryo? They're the same age and would have probably been friends? If he doesn't mind Vampires and stuff that is.

I'm not sure who else he could be around. Maybe he mets Raine somewhere? In Slug's and Jigger's maybe? Or in Borgin & Burkes, it might become hers soon so she spends quite a bit of time in there.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Jefferson Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:36 am

Soph- I like your idea of trying to stop her from becoming evil,maybe in the process they become closer than just friends.

Hit-Yes I would like to be Ryo's friend and maybe he tries to get Lily to be good to help Ryo protect Maura or something and she tries to stop Raine from hurting Maura too.
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:42 am

Ooh... yay! I totally see them being more then just friends as well! Wink you want to start it or shall I?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Jefferson Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:46 am

Ihave to finish my math homework so if you can start it it would be awesomely great
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 am

mkay, where shall we have it?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:48 am

I would be up for posting in one of your topics. Jacks a Ravenclaw Graduate, also 18 years old, so they're bound to know each other.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Jefferson Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:10 am

Sure maybe they're good friends and I'm gonna actually do homework for the first time ever so I can't start right now.
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 am

here you go, the Ben/Lily thread!
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top