The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet Empty The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Post by Alisha Merchant Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 pm

I needed someone happy. I needed someone mad. I needed freedom from all the seriousness and plottish awesomeness and the angst. Apparently, I needed a Hufflepuff Very Happy

Meet Alisha. Here's her app .She's happy and mad and reckless and uncaring and melodramatic to the point of being a shame to Sirius Black and James Potter. She's Indian descent, and a travel-bug. She's someone you need to love.

Fun, drama, comedy, horror- anything. Just throw it at her xD
Alisha Merchant
Alisha Merchant
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet Empty Re: The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Post by Mary Mist Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:49 pm

I like her!
I have Cupid, who I think would be attracted to her adventerous, bold personality even if she is a Hufflepuff. He thinks Hufflepuff's are destined not to be great but he still has Hufflepuff friends and accepts their different perspectives on life. Perhaps she can come to the party?

Or Rebecca, Cupid's sister. Rebecca is adventurous and a strong person, enjoying physical activity, although she's more academically motivated, likes to learn and all that Ravenclaw jazz. She is a sixth year so may not hang around with her especially if Alisha becomes friends with Medusa Hunt - her half sister (Rebecca isn't aware yet).

Mary Mist
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet Empty Re: The most Ridiculous 'Puff you'd ever meet

Post by Lucien Holt Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 pm

It could be interesting to see her interact with any of my fifth years - Dex, Nessa, or Tris.

Tris is a sort of outcast, always loving a chance to prattle on about her Muggle family and their jobs as ghost hunters. She's a hoot, as quiet as she is. Plus, her playby is now Megan Follows, so that's an auto-win.

Dex is a pureblood but thinks they're all crazy for believing in the whole blood status mess. He's pretty serious, loves to read as compared to some Slytherins, and plays Quidditch (Seeker) with Nessa (Chaser)

Nessa is potentially the most power-hungry character I've ever written. She's a Slytherin for good reason. Her story is.. complicated, I guess, since she was adopted and is technically a Muggleborn, but no one knows for sure so her parents claim she's pureblood. Their daughter was a squib so they shoo-ed her and adopted Nessa. Now Ness is hoping to find out what happened to that girl and exact some kind of revenge on the Bridgewood parents. (it'll be interesting, if I end up playing out that bit.)

Lemme know. Keiran is always around if you need a prof. for anything.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Ooh... she could be friends with Medusa "Dessa" she's my 4th year Ravenclaw! maybe she can pull her out of her shyness that she has and show her the world is about fun and adventures!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 am

I hope you guys haven't gotten scared away by the delay in response Razz I had a long journey (literally) to complete. I'm fine now, with free time and a decent net connection, so plotting 'ere I come xD

RJ: Cupid over Rebecca, I think. The Christmas party needs livening up, and I think a not-really Puffer is just the person for the job xD

Lindsay/Addie: Uhhh....this is so hard! I wish I could take on all of them, but I really do owe a lot of replies to a lot of people at the mo' , so I have to restrain myself Razz
The Slytherins it will have to be Very Happy Alisha would probably prod and poke at Dex and fake a highly tear-jerking, heart-touching seizure to get him to look up from his book xP Then commence into fighting a highly fired up argument about Quidditch terminology Very Happy I could so see her hitting on him for fun in the library...or maybe a class?
As for Nessa, this duo would probably be highly interesting. Alisha finds anyone widely differing from her to be highly fascinating, and I would say, with her travelling-around-everywhere background, she could potentially contribute a lot to Nessa's plot too, especially digging up her past. What say?

Mars: Dessa's in the party, right? Then Ali shall drop in there soon enough and take on the responsibility of 'taking Dessa under her wing and showing her the world' (by which she means cling on to Dessa like a limpet and be highly bouncy-slash-meddling.) Imagine if she actually set her up with someone. For fun. Oh, my eyes. *closes them due to highly hilarious images*
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 am

As for Dex - lol yes. This needs to be a thing. He would be super embarrassed if it was during class, so that could be fun!
Nessa - yus. She needs some sort of either partner in crime, or someone to suggest that she just get to her search. She wants to, but is also concerned with high marks and the like so she hadn't tried yet.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:34 am

Hm......do you want it to be a Dex-and-Alisha only thread with NPC classmates? Or where other people can also contribute their reactions? I think I saw a Dex and Lily potions class thread....can I drop Alisha in that one, provided Jackles doesn't mind? Lily's dead pan responses/ contribution to the drama would be highly funny, I think xP You choose Very Happy

Alrighty then.....since Alisha is a highly social creature, much to other people's misfortune, I think she'd know Nessa, but only by name and face. Like acquaintances, perhaps? Then maybe we can cook up a thread which boils into something more Smile
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 am

I don't mind.

#stalker
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:57 am

hahaha No, I'm game! And yeah, we can ponder over the Nessa/Alisha one for a little if we need to!
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:35 am

Yeah Cupid is fine by me! Very Happy
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: