Play With Henry
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Play With Henry Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Play With Henry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Play With Henry Empty Play With Henry

Post by Henry Yewbeam Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:45 pm

So I have started a topic with Henry at work, which is the next step in his recovery. He hasn't really had any contact with death eaters or bad influences apart from a brief encounter with Lily Potter.
It would be cool if someone came into the thread, which is open might I add!

Here is the link: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t18892-another-step#390095

I'm thinking either: death eater or someone who knows that he is staying with Sophia and isn't happy about it. Maybe even someone from the department of magical law comes to arrest him for not following the marriage law even after being in a holding cell. That would certainly ruin his road to recovery and could turn it into some excitement!
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top