elizabeth
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

elizabeth  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

elizabeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

elizabeth  Empty elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth Blackburn Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 pm

This is Elizabeth Blackburn, she needs everything.

~28, mother, Slytherin, Death Eater.
~Spoiled, arrogant, ambitious, manipulative, mysterious...
~app.

Friends - death eaters who believe she has nothing to do with her husband's secrets and cheating. Everyone who is like her is her "friend".
Enemies- DEs who believe she is guilty, someone from order maybe, everyone who likes to talk a lot.
Love interest - she needs someone whom she can manipulate to fix her status among DEs. Or maybe someone who'll try to manipulate her.
Other - I'm open for everything Smile
Elizabeth Blackburn

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

elizabeth  Empty Re: elizabeth

Post by Milena Ivanova Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Bastien, as enemy. That would be fun! :3
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Dolohov Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:57 pm

I can offer Darius Dolohov to be her friend. He is a dark follower and would most likely find her very interesting (he is picky when it comes to people) and I suppose that (obviously) he finds her beautiful so that she can manipulate with him little bit.
Then I can offer you Miseria Lupin who would, most likely, be her enemy because she is an Order member and all that. Death Eaters and her don't get along well.
Darius Dolohov
Darius Dolohov
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Bastien will definitely be her enemy! She would hate him so much (for no reason)! I would like to see them in some kind of a mental war. She will do anything to drive him crazy, and he will do anything to drive her crazy, but none of them really cares about other one so it would be like 'who is going to last longer'.

She can consider him as a friend if he's loyal to her, which I believe won't be that hard. She would definitely use him in some way, and if he is interesting enough to hold her attention she would probably decide to keep him close and maybe even help him in certain things.
If she feels threatened by Miseria, then she will hate her for sure. But I think she'll hate her anyway cause she hates a lot of people without any special reasons.
I'm not sure how they could know each other but I will check her app later or tomorrow and I will PM you my ideas Smile
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Bastien, of course. Razz
Although he wouldn't hate her without any reason, he can be is mostly rude and brash but he's not mean, so there need to be a reason for him hating her or he'll just provoke her the same way he provokes all other people until they leave him alone.
And ... well you'll open this topic (XD) since I need to open Kai-Lizzie and I don't know how to start the one with Sebastien and her.

EDIT Here's the one for K i E.
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Blackburn Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 pm

No way! Very Happy
She bullied him in the school? They were both in Slytherin and she's only 2 years older.
Okay so I will start posting tomorrow, but I have to prepare for few tests and have to finish some paintings, so I will open it as soon as I can (hope it will be by the end of the week)
Elizabeth Blackburn

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 pm

You think Sebastien would let being bullied? Are we speaking about the same Sebastien? XD But if she bullied Christian and he found out for that later he would try to make her life living hell. You don't need to hurry since I have a few test this week too.

EDIT: Seb's 27 at December so she's older just one year, not two. I needed to point that. Razz
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top