Students, students everywhere
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Students, students everywhere  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Students, students everywhere

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Students, students everywhere  Empty Students, students everywhere

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Chloe loved to head down to the kitchens in the middle of the night to get a snack, even though she could get caught being out of bed and get detention. Chloe grabbed her robe, threw it on, grabbed her slippers, threw them on, then headed for the door. After a brief argument with the picture guarding the exit out of the Hufflepuff dorms she was finally out. Chloe peeked down the hall then headed towards the kitchens. Before she made each turn she would peek around the corner to make sure the coast was clear.

Once she had finally made it to the kitchens, she relaxed a little bit. She tiptoed to the fridge, grabbed some ingredients for a sandwich, then headed to a counter to assemble it. After a few seconds of making her sandwich, she looked for her favorite place to sit, then headed to it. Before she could get to the table, she heard a noise from outside the door. Chloe quickly headed for a dark place to hide, then waited to see who would enter.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Students, students everywhere  Empty Re: Students, students everywhere

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

John sighed and pushed the blanket off his weary body he'd not slept since letting Cecilie return to her dorm they had at least had one night with out nightmares but now they came back. He slipped on his trousers and a tee and headed down to the kitchens bare foot. He hated shoes. As he pushed open the kitchen door he thought he heard something or some one but put it down to the house elves and yawned as he walked in.

Moving to the fridge he took out some ingredients and headed to the stove to cook an omelet, something he liked to do for his breakfast. He never got disturbed so when he caught sight of a first year he just smiled. "You really should ask the house elves permission before coming down here" he told her motioning to the sandwich she held. " Names John, Fourth year Raven, you?" he asked keeping his voice soft so he hoped he would not scare her.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Chloe watched as an older boy walked into the room, over to the fridge then towards the stoves. She thought that she was being quite enough to not be heard or seen. But then he looked right at her and told her that she should be asking the house elf's permission to make the sandwich. In a mousy voice, she replied "So that means that you asked for permission to make something?" Noticing the food in his hands and knowing that if he had asked the house elf's to make that food he wouldn't be making it himself. Chloe smiled a pinch then stepped slowly out of the dark corner she was in. "I'm Chloe Goldman, first year Hufflepuff. Are you going to tell on me? Because I could always tell on you too." Chloe said to him finally sitting down at the table she had been aiming for previously.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:47 pm

John looked at her and chuckled she had him there. " ah see I already asked, but I prefer to make it myself" he said as he continued to stir the eggs in the pan. He heard her next words and smiled "Nope , why would I we all got to eat." he said seeing it finally turn to an omelet. He flipped it in half and slid it out onto a plate, placing the pan in the sink he moved to sit down. " though I'd appreciate the company if you want to stay." he began to eat after he'd added a little pepper and tomato sauce to the omelet.

Watching her he smiled " so what classes do you have?" He asked " I do DADA, Potions, Care of magical creatures and animangus" He said as he took a fork full of his food and began to eat slowly. Reaching up his hand he accioed a can of soda and popped the top.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Chloe smiled as he said the he would not tell on her. She sat down at the table and started to eat her sandwich. "I'll give you some company while you eat." Chloe said to him while she watched him finish making his food and start to eat it. "I have Charms, DADA, and Potions. I think that's it. I'd have to look at the list again." Chloe said to him, thinking of all the stuff on her list that she has to attend every week day. "Wait did you say animangus? I've heard of that. Are you one?" Chloe asked him remembering the pictures of people turning into animals from her book. She had always wanted to meet someone who could turn into an animal. She thought about what animal she would turn into if she could choose.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm

He looked at her when she said DADA he knew the professor personally " don't let the DADA professor scare you, hes a softy really" he told her as he ate " I know him personally, well my father does, he works with him." he said smiling at her.

He finished his omelet and pushed the plate to one side as he heard her talk again he nodded " yes, well I'm learning how to, I can change into a wolf." he told her, He sipped his can and smiled " so how you finding Hogwarts?" he asked knowing some times it can be over whelming to a first year.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Chloe's smiled faded into a frown when he mentioned not being afraid of the professor. She had to admit to herself, it's not the professor of the class that scares her about that class. It's the fact that they teach her how to fight other witches and wizards and show her how she could die. It wasn't but a year ago that she found out that this world was even out there. "It's not the professor that I'm afraid of. It's the having to defend myself some day that does." Chloe said with a frown on her face now. She found herself smiling a few seconds later when he asked her how she was liking the school. "It's a really big place for a school. I heard that it use to be a castle for a king and queen or something like that, way back in the day. Is that true?" Chloe asked him, wondering if she just made herself sound stupid.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

John sat and listened to her he knew that feeling when she spoke of Hogwarts he smiled "Hogwarts was founded around 990 A.D. by two wizards and two witches, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin, school's motto is Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus, its Latin, which translates to "Never tickle a sleeping dragon" I always thought that was funny." he said and chuckled softly." I guess to answer your question its no it wasn't occupied by a king or queen, its always been a school."

He stood up and moved to the sink placing the plate down in it. Moving back to the table he sat down. " Chloe, theres nothing wrong with being scared." He told her " but some times you have no choice" his voice dropped as he renumbered when he was taken from his father and how his father had come after him killing the man who had taken him and left him scared and suffering nightmares until Robert Lupin took the bad memoirs and locked them away. He looked up at her and smiled " you know if you need a partner to spar with I'd be happy to help." he told her.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Chloe was amazed at how much about the school he knew. She wondered how long it had taken him to learn all of it. "Wow, you sure do know a lot about this school. I only just found out about a year ago that magic was even real." Chloe said, suddenly frowning deeply at the memory of how she came to learn about magic, and thinking that she would take it all back just to have her mother back. Chloe looked up at him again when he said that it was ok to be scared. She then smiled when he said that he would help her to learn the magic. "Really?! Thanks." Chloe said suddenly realizing how cute he was and how she was starting to like him. Then she put those foolish thoughts away when she remembered how much older then her he was.
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:43 pm

John smiled at her words and looked at her again " I grew up with magic , my father uses it except when my father worked with the muggles in Texas, he was a Texas ranger, then he had to hide his magic." he said softly.

"Now he works for the minister and can use his magic." he chuckled and nodded " yep, I meant it " he told her knowing he knew healing spells so if she did hurt him he would heal. He sipped his soda." think of me as your personal spar partner and body guard should you need one, my lady" He stood up and bowed low chuckaling as he did
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top