[OPEN] One is an awkward number - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] One is an awkward number - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] One is an awkward number

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] One is an awkward number - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] One is an awkward number

Post by Orla Hughes Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Frank clucked his tongue awkwardly to the roof of his mouth and smiled sheepishly. She was right there. Only, he had no idea how he was supposed to explain to his father that he wanted to be a really good Quidditch player. He would be supportive, Frank knew, but he'd also harbour his doubts. Too many to make Frank feel confident about it.

"Maybe we could figure it out now?" Frank offered with an optimistic smile as he poured into his glass more deeply scarlet punch. "What do you like to do, Emily?" He asked softly. "Are you thinking about going to university? My mum says I should go rather than play Quidditch ... not that I've really said much but I'm not too good at much here so I dunno... what about you?"
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] One is an awkward number - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] One is an awkward number

Post by Emily Night Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Emily was good at being B**** most of times and making others life hell but she couldn't say that out. Also she loved shopping, so fashion was her passion. That she could say but really wasn't so good idea again. Girl did think there hard what she could say that she liked to do. It wasn't so easy for her at all.

"Here and now? Sounds good I guess," she said there and wondered still what to say what she likes to do. "I like shopping, partying and also fashion," she said there with a smile. She knew it wasn't answer what boy was waiting. "I can draw a clothes too," she added then there if she remembered it. "My and university. Probably not so good idea. I'll fail there in most subjects. It won't happen if I have good tutor there I have hard time memorising things," she said there now about university. "Even if yeah my both parents want me to go there but myself not so much," she added.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top