It's where it all started (Alexander)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's where it all started (Alexander) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's where it all started (Alexander)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's where it all started (Alexander) Empty It's where it all started (Alexander)

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Aria had finished for today with Auror work. Tomorrow was free day from work. So she walked into one bar called Joe's Backdoor Bar. It was her first time here actually, so she looked around and went over the bar. She decided to order there one bottle of wine. She didn't plan to get very drunk but keep ordering by one glass was way more expensive. When she got her bottle and glass she took a seat in one empty table. Oh and she ordered some snacks too, which was bring soon too.

So she was sitting there alone and thinking about her life. So far it had been gone good. She just wished she could have someone who she can love in her life. She had been so busy with her work and she haven't had time to find a boyfriend yet. Also her friends were busy. Her siblings were too young to be drink buddies. So that is why she was alone here in this fine and beautiful evening.

Aria opened her bottle and did pour some wine into her glass. She sighed and took another zip from her glass now. She wished she could talk with someone even now. She looked around bar and saw that most people had someone in their table already and some were also came in groups. She took another zip. She wasn't yet drunk, it was still her first glass of wine.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

It's where it all started (Alexander) Empty Re: It's where it all started (Alexander)

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:42 am

Alexander had left his hotel room feeling like he needed a drink. He was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with a light blue button up shirt with a black leather jacket. He looked all over London trying to find a unique place to have a drink. He saw a sign for a place called Joe's Backdoor Bar and decided that it looked right for a nice place to drink. He walked into the bar and up to the bartender asking for some wine. He was told that someone had took their last bottle so he looked around and saw a woman with the last bottle.

Alex smiled softly to himself as he walked over to the woman sitting by herself. "Excuse me madame I was wondering if you'd be willing to share that bottle. It's kinda the last one they have and it's the only wine they serve." He wondered if the woman would be willing to share it or if not he'd have to settle for something stronger. "I'm willing to buy a glass or two from you since you bought the entire thing." He stood a little bit from the table hoping that she would say yes. He really wanted a drink and he usually preferred drinking wine to other alcohols.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

It's where it all started (Alexander) Empty Re: It's where it all started (Alexander)

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:28 am

Aria was getting herself a already almost second glass of wine but someone came to her table. That was man who wanted to share her bottle of wine since it was last one in this bar. She sighed and looked at her wine. She didn't really like sharing it but she had no choice probably. She couldn't say no there even if she wanted. That way she could get drinking buddie for today and also someone with who to talk. Or else she might wait again a long time if she chases him away.

"Fine. I'll share," she said and looked back at man with a weak smile. "Take a seat and take a glass of wine," she told to the man now and did pour herself a finally it into her glasa again. "You don't have to pay for glass but if you instead then same much as the glass of wine is here," she added there now. She didn't really like that people had to pay for such thing. Girl smiled weakly. "I'm Aria, Aria Lockwood," she decided to introduce herself.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Alex smiled softly and said, "You don't have to share it I can drink something else." He looked at her wondered to himself how old she was but at the same time he knew he's never ask her. He took a seat across from her with a small smile. "Maybe I used the excuse of it being the last bottle to come say hello to you." He said wondering what she did for a living and knew it had to be less hectic than his. Hearing her introduce herself to him he smiled, "That's a beautiful name Aria. I'm Alexander MacAlaster." He said smiling softly as he leaned back in his chair.

A waitress was passing by when he ordered a glass of whiskey. He looked at the woman in front of him wondering what she was like. "Was it a tough day at work that made you want to come to this place to drink?" He asked when the waitress placed his drink on the table, he thanked her and gave her a tip. Taking a sip of the amber liquid he found he liked the taste of their whiskey.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Aria looked at that man and rolles her eyes when he said that he might have used sharing bottle just for excuse to say hello. "Well, even if you did then it's okay too," she said there now quietly and did smile a bit. "Thanks," she said when man said she had beautiful name. She have heard many times already bit it's good to hear it couple of times at day.

"It's nice to meet you, Alexander," shs said there now with a small smile. When he ordered himself a whiskey then she just rolled her eyes again. "Well, you can say it," she said back there now. Auror job was nevee easy for sure, always had so much to do and work never seemed to end at all easily. "What about you?" She asked back now there and did take few zips from her glass.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Alex laughed softly seeing her roll her eyes at his comment. "You know if you keep doing that your eyes will get stuck." He said teasingly to her knowing that it might earn him another eye roll. "Your welcome," He smiled seeing her smile again. "How can I keep that beautiful smile on your face?" He said wondering if she would tell him or make it work to keep it there. He never met a more interesting woman who just some of the things she did intrigued him beyond words.

"It's nice to meet you as well Aria." He said wanting to know what kind of personality she kept behind that face. He raised an eyebrow at her eye roll tilting his head to side curiously. "Hmm so me saying that I'm using the bottle as an excuse to talk to you and my choice of drink makes you roll your eyes. Interesting." He said smiling as he looked at her. "Or is just the fact that I'm sitting here annoy you?" He smiled knowing that she might just get irritated with him.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Aria smiled again. "Well, I have heard thst someone before already," she told him back with a small smile. "Well, about it I'm not sure. Hard to answer," she answered to her question with a weak smile. That man was actually interesting one for her but she couldn't tell excatly why. She was different from most mens who she have met so far.

"Well yeah. You can say it like that," she told there now. She took again one zip from her drink and smiled again at that man. "You don't annoy me at all. It's good to have company. I might have gotten bored and left soon if someone wouldn't have came," she told there now something. She hoped Alexander won't leave now and leave her again here with bottle of wine.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:17 am

"Well at least I didn't start with some cheesy pick up line that most guys do." Alex said grinning at her as he took a sip from his glass. He felt the warmth of the drink spread through him. "Well we'll see how good I am at making you smile then. I'm pretty sure though that if you walked into a dark room you'd light it up with that smile." He knew that was a stupid line but he couldn't help but say it. He never met a more intriguing woman than her and he never wanted to see her sad.

"Okay well I'll make sure to do less things that make those eyes roll." He teasingly said as he shifted in his seat slightly. "Well I'm glad that I don't annoy you and that you stayed. Otherwise I would have had a drink and left, I don't like drinking alone. So maybe we can keep each other company until one of us leaves." He took another drink of his whiskey before looking back at her. "What do you do for a living?" He asked smiling softly at her.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 pm

"Well, that is true. Well even boys and mens try to flirt they end up being so cheesy. It's so weird," she said there and just smiked again. She tried not to roll her eyes there again. She laughed at his next sentence. "Well said. Maybe might be true. Who knows. And thanks too for saying it," she sad there when she had stopped laughing. She didn't want to laugh but it sounded funny to her.

"Well. I don't like to drink alone either. I'm glad that you joined and made my evening or then already basically night more funnier and happier. Sure we can keep company to each others until one of us leaves," she said there now with smile and took a zip from her drink. She looked at him and wondered if this man wad muggle or wizard. At the end she couldn't tell. "Well...," she said and then decided to tell truth not lie. "I work as Auror," she whispered there, she couldn't say it out loud a rwally in muggle bar..
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:31 pm

"Yeah I can understand that," Alex said smiling more as he relaxed into his chair. He never had the luxury of relaxing before and he was liking it now. "With the work I do it happened a few times. Most of the time I think it's because of my age that protects me from the worse of it." He smiled as he finished his drink which a waitress promptly refilled for him. The waitress was all blushes and smiles with him though he didn't do anything to make her do any of that. When she left he sighed heavily as he tried his best to ignore what just happened.

"Well at least I'm not alone in that sense," He said smiling at her and grinning more. "I'm glad that I've made your evening more fun and happier." He took a drink from his glass feeling the warmth spread again but it felt like it was stronger. Staring at the glass seeing that the liquid was slightly darker than the last time. He laughed as he shook his head then he paid close attention to what she was saying. "Auror? I think I've heard that a few times from a place around the ministry." He said looking at her. "What does an Auror do?"
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top