Monthly Poll: April
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monthly Poll: April Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monthly Poll: April

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Member of the Golden Trio is your Favorite?

Monthly Poll: April Bar_left6%Monthly Poll: April Bar_right 6% 
[ 6 ]
Monthly Poll: April Bar_left46%Monthly Poll: April Bar_right 46% 
[ 43 ]
Monthly Poll: April Bar_left48%Monthly Poll: April Bar_right 48% 
[ 45 ]

Total Votes : 94

Monthly Poll: April Empty Monthly Poll: April

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 am

Which one do you like best and why?

It's probably no surprise, but I picked Hermione. I've been told that I could have written her dialogue, was called Hermione for ages (in a nice way, mostly. But I was amused regardless), and definitely dressed up as her like two weeks ago, with her purple shirt from the Deathly Hallows when she's in the forest, y'know? I decided to add the "Mudblood" scar for fun, though. Razz

I'll go into detail as to why she's my favorite, aside from the above, after some other folks share, eh? I'm actually super curious.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Monthly Poll: April Empty Re: Monthly Poll: April

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:18 am

I can't argue with that, but I appreciated what she stood for more than anything else. I get that it's sort of a product of her upbringing and everything, but that, mixed with her temper and the fact that she seemed to be a lot more determined than the boys to do well all the time (instead of when danger was on their tails) made her really easy for a shy kid to grab onto. From there I just couldn't help but continue to see her that way. *shrug*
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Monthly Poll: April Empty Re: Monthly Poll: April

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 pm

I voted for Hermione. Although I am most like Harry in more ways than I can count on one hand I'd say Hermione is my favourite because I felt that she was a good character to balance out the Gryffindor's and the golden trio. I'm also a fan of strong female characters (probably because I had a lot of them around me growing up) and I love'd that despite people seeing Hermione as just this geek, this somewhat shy girl who isn't the most popular, attractive person into the school there was more to her than that. I sort of related to her in that sense.

Plus I found all the magic interesting and she helped provide explanation for that.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top