Welcome to the Leaky!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to the Leaky! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to the Leaky!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Leaky! Empty Welcome to the Leaky!

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:52 am

"Ello, there. I doubt it's your first time into the pub, but a few things have changed recently, so let me tell you about it, yeah?

Firstly, our menu is more expansive than ever, and offers something for everyone if they look in the right place! We're, of course, a pub and a place to stay, so meals are served late into the night if one chooses to spend an evening or two with us. Our repeat customers can tell you -- there's everything from traditional food from Scotland, Ireland, England and Wales to Wizarding World favorites. Butterbeer, obviously, is available at any time - even in the morning, though you know what they say about folks who drink before 11, eh? Regardless, drinks of all sorts are here, and there will always be comfortable options for the kids if they come along.

Second! Now that the Divine Wizarding Network has begun to air Quidditch matches on one of their sport channels, we've got screens playing matches, visible throughout the pub. Have a team you'd rather watch? Let us know and we'll change a telly nearby you so you can catch all of the good parts! Sorry, though, ladies. No soap operas will be shown in my pub. Maybe just wait until it's over to drop by? We'll still have all of that food I mentioned before. And if the show upset you, we'll still have the alcohol, so-

-- But anyway, if you've got any questions, just give me a shout, and I or one of the folks on staff here will get you sorted. Cheers."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top