Masquerade of Heroes
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade of Heroes Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade of Heroes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade of Heroes Empty Masquerade of Heroes

Post by Louis Weasley Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Masquerade of Heroes XgLbPkZ
ADRIAN BLANCHARD /// 26* /// DEATH EATERS /// SEEKER FOR F. FALCONS /// APP
ABOUT:

Masquerade of Heroes ZSMwO8w
MERIDIAN CHANG /// 24 /// THE ORDER /// AZKABAN GUARD /// APP
ABOUT:

Masquerade of Heroes Up0nVD9
KATRIEN FAULKNER /// 31 /// NEUTRAL /// POTIONSMAKER /// APP
ABOUT:

Masquerade of Heroes LzyakSL
SEBASTIEN O'SULLIVAN /// 29 /// NEUTRAL /// LIBRARIAN AT HOGWARTS /// APP
ABOUT:

Masquerade of Heroes Ox171yn
AUGUSTA TRELAWNEY /// 25 /// THE ORDER /// UNSPEAKABLE /// APP
ABOUT:

Masquerade of Heroes JRXMJYl
LOUIS WEASLEY /// 22 /// DEATH EATERS /// AUROR /// APP
ABOUT:

Masquerade of Heroes V51UIvn
DIMITRI ALEKSANDROV /// 25/26 /// NEUTRAL /// UNEMPLOYED /// APP
ABOUT:

Last edited by Louis Weasley on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 12 times in total
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Masquerade of Heroes Empty Re: Masquerade of Heroes

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Perhaps the players of the Falcons need to go for a post-practice drink. Jack might be good company for Adrian.

I would love for Teddy to find out about one of Meridian's self assigned missions and try to stop her and get stuck helping. XD

And Dom and Jack are all for Louis!

If you look up my character list, it's called free plots, you can take a gander at who I have. I'm out and about and can't copy the link.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Meridian and Henry again?? Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Meridian Chang Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 am

@Jack Dyllan - is it possible to say yes to all? :'D

I really like the idea of having a post-practice drink, it could make the whole team closer (or at least it might be a try of that), is there more characters who plays for the Falcons around, maybe we could make a group thread to bring them all in?

Teddy/Meri - YES! He seems so good and kind so I can totally see that happening. Let's get them in some kind of trouble, you in?

Does Lou know Dom is about to leave for Illvermorny? If someone told him that he might try to change her mind or stop her scared that something bad will happen to her or something? #siblingsfight lol

I'll check the rest later today bc I need to start getting ready for a job soon. :S

@Adrienne Reynolds
YES! I was so sad we haven't finished that last thread :/ second chance? Any particular plan of his she's about to mess up with her presence or we're improvising? :'D

@Shylock Ashcroft
Yes, that's true, wanna do something with that?
Meridian Chang
Meridian Chang
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:43 am

I think that Ryo could be a past friend for Adrian, maybe? They're the same age so maybe they would've known each other, at least. Maybe now that they're older (and in opposite factions), they could become like enemies? Or they could still be friends or something, up to you.

Kaiden can be a friend for Louis, I'd say. He's a Slytherin grad but he doesn't care about the whole Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry, like most others now. If they were pre-established friends, he wouldn't remember Louis right now because he has amnesia so I don't know how he'd react to learning that Kai doesn't remember him. I don't know they'd be best friends but again, that can be up to you, Kai can use friends. I don't know if it would help that Kaiden is the heir to the Poliakoff family. He might also know Louis because of his father being a DE, though Kaiden himself is not.

Maybe Ryo could also have something to do with Meridian too, if you like. He would probably fit into any of the categories that you are looking for for her. He's not doing anything right now, so he's game for everything.

And then Hit and Evander are up for grabs for whoever you might think would be interested in them. They're students though, so I dunno.

I also have Rose Weasley coming soon, if you want to do something with her when she's up.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:21 am

Kace and Louis were good friends almost best friends, they were partners both being Aurors.

Last edited by Kace Lecium on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:39 pm

@Anabelle "Hit" Mulciber

I'll reply to your post via PM so we can discuss it bc I started writing a reply, I've just finished writing about Adrian and Ryo and it looks like a mini novel, so I'll PM you in a few when I'm done with the rest of chars :'D

@Kace Lecium

Yes! I want to do something with them! :3 I'll open a thread and PM you a link (it might not happen until 1.9. (if I don't get a new phone by then) though, because my net connection is about to run out of MBs any second now)
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Haha, alright, no worries!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber