Edward R. Lupin, shipper - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Edward R. Lupin, shipper - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Edward R. Lupin, shipper

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edward R. Lupin, shipper - Page 2 Empty Re: Edward R. Lupin, shipper

Post by Ilya Ivanriel Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 am

Just made Ilya here & he is literally Will Graham so we should totally plot / thread together if you're interested <3 I would be fangirling so hard Smile
Ilya Ivanriel
Ilya Ivanriel

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:00 am

AHHHH YOU WATCH HANNIBAL! <3 <3

I haven't seen the latest season so no spoilers!

You might also like my character Fiona then. ;D

I'm reading your rp request now and about to offer you a whole slew of my charries!
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilya Ivanriel Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 am

I GOT YOOUU! No spoilers, I promise Wink but its soo soooo good so totally watch it. I can't even talk about it without losing it. I literally just finished it today.

OMG one of your characters should be the Hannibal to my Will Graham!!! <3 That's exactly what I wanted to do with the baddy love interest!
Ilya Ivanriel
Ilya Ivanriel

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:23 am

I just finished re-bingeing Sherlock, and now I need to re-binge Hannibal. You're killing me.

I posted in your request and linked to my character list. If you see any people there that might fit that role, let me knooooow. <3
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top