In for a Pint - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In for a Pint - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In for a Pint

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In for a Pint - Page 2 Empty Re: In for a Pint

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:01 am

Oh, lord, Selwyn was one of those--another one of those people who thought they knew everything about him and what sort of person he was, what sort of life he had because of some strange little fantasy in their heads. It was pure hype that was usually generated by anti-Ministry politicians and swallowed by people that believed Robert lived in some little golden castle somewhere. Robert did not feel like defending himself tonight. He felt like a pint and a cigarette. He drew out a pack of cigarettes, lit one, letting the smoke drift off the other direction away from the table.

"You aren't in the easiest position. I realize that. Nor do you have the easiest job, certainly not in the way that Hayes left things, I'm sure," he said. "I agree with the same things you do about those who are disadvantaged. And yet you still misunderstand me. Oh, well. You are entitled to your own opinion. You make a good many assumptions about who you believe I am and how you believe I live. You are correct in about a sliver of it, and the rest of it is utter twaddle, Thorfinn.  If you knew anything about me and what I have actually done, believed in or stood for, at least your opinions would be made in fact and not in either presumption or hype."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top