Ophie is back!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ophie is back! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ophie is back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ophie is back! Empty Ophie is back!

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello there!
I am not sure if any of you remember me, but I am Ophelia, the person behind this little awkward (formerly) Ravenclaw! Anyway, I stumbled upon this site once more and I would like to continue roleplaying here.
So, is anyone interested in plotting? Smile
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Ophie is back! Empty Re: Ophie is back!

Post by Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:43 pm

Welcome back! I don't think we ever got to thread but I'm glad we can now change that! Very Happy

Post your character app in the Ravenclaw forum and we'll get you all sorted! Once you do that, I'm happy to plot with you or answer any questions you might have! This is sort of a soft reboot from Original PA so you may see some familiar characters with different ages, backstories, etc.

But yeah, if you wanna plot let me know!

Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:05 pm

>Very Happy
I got sorted! And I am very interested in plotting! I understand that you have plenty of characters so who do you think would match well with Ophelia? Smile
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:16 pm

Hey, Ophelia! Sorry, I've been busy with work and just saw this. Welcome back! I know several of us have threads in the plotting subforum if you get time to take a look, but I'm going to read over your app for her again and see if any of my folks would match well with her! Most of mine have been aged down so I have a lot more students now Smile
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:21 am

Hey, I was participating in some seminars which lasted for days so now I am also back. Very unfortunate timings.
I will take a look at the plotting subforum. Thank you for being patient with me.
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top