Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:55 pm

ACCEPTED NIKKI!

You can kill me later Danny for doing your job,but I am an admin now! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbledore's Army Registration Desk

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

thats fine. I really dont mind that a DA member does it actually =P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:30 pm

LOL Good my life has been spared.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Name:Rose Weasley
House:Ravenclaw
Short Roleplay: Rose walked into the Room of Requirements and smiled as she seen they were doing the Patronus Charm. "I always wanted to learn how to do this!"said Rose smiling as she got out her wand and waited for the others to join her and for the D.A. leader to her what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:00 am

APPROVED! I'll tell Mari that I approved myself at the Daily Prophet.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 am

Yeah you should have done that already.I'll add Rose on the list and change her rank,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 am

You told me to do that when I joined though which was what I was doing! Also thanks Mari you awesome! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:21 pm

LoL Don't mention it. Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Name: Clair Chang
House: Ravenclaw
Short Roleplay: Clair smirked as she waited fro the door to appear. She was going to prove to the DA that she wasn't like her mother. Defending someone who had betrayed them. She wanted to prove to everyone what her mother had down was a mistake and that the Chang's could really b e trusted. Wiping the smirk off her face she opened the door as soon as she made sure no one was looking stepped inside. Smiling as she saw the room of people practicing spells."Hey, where can I sign up?"She asked smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:46 am

APPROVED! Just tell one of the Admins that you joined!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top