How far - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How far - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How far

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How far - Page 2 Empty Re: How far

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Ciara just chuckled when without her reply Hayden went outside. "I was about reply we should go outside," she said with giggles there. "It's like you read my mind," she added. She just loved this about him. They always seemed to think the same things.

She just rolled her eyes, how happy Hay was all about this. "Yay," she said with a smile on her face. "Yeah there isn't nothing like this yes," she agreed with the boy and wondered where he was going now. "Well where we go now, lake, or just stroll around the grounds or somewhere mroe private area?" she asked questions this time.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:16 pm

Hayden paused, gazing around the serene lake. While the water seemed inviting, it was usually teeming with people, and he and his companion had a lot to catch up on. "Actually," he spoke up after a moment, pointing towards a direction away from the lake but not towards any specific destination, "let's head this way. We have quite a bit of catching up to do." His declaration hung in the air, as they began to stride forward, eager to resume their conversation.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:26 pm

Ciara nodded her head at the where Hayden was pointing. Even yeah there was nothing at all really. "Sure, sounds good, and yes there is a lot to cathc up. So much has happened," she agreed with that idea. She wasn't even sure where to start now. "What you want to know?" she asked.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:50 pm

Hayden flashed a playful grin at Ciara. "Come on, spill it," he jested. "I want the full scoop. What are your friends like? When can I expect to meet them?" As they wandered through the sloping grounds, Hayden cast a glance down at Ciara, his curiosity piqued. They left behind clusters of students here and there, enjoying a leisurely stroll away from the crowds.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:23 pm

She just sighed. She wondered where to start now. "Maddison, we all call her Maddie mostly, expect her boyfriend says Mads. Yep. Well she is actually same house as us. She is sixth year. Very energetic girl, she often does remind you to me. But she would never take your best friend spot away. She already has this best friend Michelle aka Elle. She is sweeet Slytherin girl, used to always clean after her older brother troubles. Now it seems to be Maddie deal more. Anyways then there is Mason, who is Maddie's boyfriend and Elle's brother. The boy was quite troublemaker, but I met when he wasn't this much anymore. Maddie has changed him a lot. Then there is Kole, who is Elle's boyfriend and then Maddie's little brother. Yes Cuffe dates Kane, and Kane dates Cuffe. I know weird," she said with a small smile about those four. The were quite drama magnets. "And those four are quite drama magnets. There was this on guy who caused so much drama to them. I won't get into it yet," she added.

She took a deep breath. "And there is this sweet girl Tiffany, who is ravenclaw. She is bit quiet, loves to read. Haven't talked that much. Then there is Cecilia, another Ravenclaw. She is quite smiliar to Tiffany. Then there is Cecilie, yes almsot same name. She is gryffindor, sweet girl. Who has some issues with her own old friends, probably by now. She likes us more than them. Her friends just ignore her a lot these days. Which is odd and bad thing to do," she said about other three.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:46 pm

Hayden grinned, thoroughly enjoying Ciara's enthusiastic chatter about her new friends. "You've certainly been busy," he teased, chuckling softly. "I can't wait to meet all these people who have kept you occupied in my absence." He furrowed his brows slightly, trying to piece together the connections between the various individuals Ciara had mentioned. Despite the slightly complicated web of relationships, Hayden felt confident that he would be able to keep everyone straight.

As Ciara mentioned the "trouble maker," Hayden's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Oh really? Do tell," he urged, intrigued by the prospect of a mischievous character amidst the group of new friends. "What's the 411 on this trouble maker?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:16 pm

Ciara liked her new friends, even yea none of them ever will replace Hayden. The guy was her rock at her hard times. Someone who was there. "They sure did keep he busy," she said with chuckle. She knew that question about trouble maker will come. She sighed at that.

"Guy named Alexander Greengrass. 4th Slytherin boy. How to tell it now. Let's at first he got annoyed at Mason idk what reason. That day boy learned he cares about Maddie too much. At time Maddie and Mason werent together. Anyways next day Alex harrased both Maddie and Elle. At that day she ended with kick in the private area and two slaps from Elle. Basically tried to force kiss on them both. Then other day she tried it on Elle again and the girl ended up hitting him into the face. That day Maddie went to tell professor about harassings before he could that creep forced kiss on Maddie but that professor saw it," she said with a sigh in the end. Long story but it will go one eveb bit more. She took a deep breath

"That's not all. Just other day he dyed Maddie skin to green and hair to purple. And used snake spell on Mason to scare him. And when asked why he said to practise what he learned in class," she said with a sigh. That boy was something really.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:36 pm

Hayden's curiosity was piqued when he noticed a guy with a black eye and a swollen nose walking around. He stopped in his tracks and turned to Ciara with a questioning look. "There is something you're not telling me," he remarked with an air of intrigue.

As Ciara began to recount the events that led to the guy's battered appearance, Hayden's interest grew even more. He spotted a large rock nearby and suggested they sit down so that she could continue her story.

"Come tell me more," he urged, gently tugging her toward the rock. The anticipation of hearing the rest of the story was almost too much to bear.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:40 pm

She didn't know all details on next few events really. She just knew some things she have heard in WizGiz. "Well there was also this incident when Maddie fell down from stairs, broke her arm when trying to catch herself, it all happened because of loose shoe lace. And Alex just laughed at it. Kole saw it and might have hit him for it," she said with a sigh. "I don't know all details about it as it's all I heard in that WizGiz device," she added.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:58 pm

Hayden chuckled at Ciara's account of what had befallen Alex. "That's quite the story, sounds like he got what was coming to him," he remarked, settling down on the rock and patting the space next to him for Ciara to join.

As the conversation continued, Hayden became increasingly invested in hearing about any other noteworthy events that had taken place. He knew that eventually, the conversation would circle back to his own absence, and he wasn't quite ready to confront that just yet. So, he prodded Ciara for more information, eager to keep the focus on anything but himself.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum